New members.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
Pariah's Boyfriend
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Making my presence known

Post by Pariah's Boyfriend »

For those of you that met me at Akon, Hello. For those of you who haven't met me, hopefully the name gives you an indication as to who I am. Anyways, I'm happy to be an official member now, and look forward to being a part of this community.
Ancient
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keeper of useless knowledge and information

Post by Ancient »

:welcome: Pariah's Boyfriend. Here have a duckie. :wetwolf4: :lol:
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all art and science.-Albert Einstein
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

:lol:

Yes, I have a duckie. :lol: :D :ducktoss3:

Welcome to the pack :D :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Moon Wolf
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Moon Wolf »

Hey guys! glad to meet you all! It's so fun to meet others, I love it! *pounces everyone*

I probably met a few of you at AKon 17 without even knowing it. :D
Hopefuly I'll get to know you all better! *huggles everyone and gives cookies*
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Hey,

Good to meet you and welcome to the pack. You might not get to meet everyone because, most of them are on vacation now.

Your avatar is awesome! Where did you find it?

Well, I hope you have fun exploring this place, :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Moon Wolf
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Moon Wolf »

i made my avatar actually. had a weird little obbsession with them a while back and made like 50 of them. my favorite i usually use is this guy:

made him on photoshop ages ago. was supposed to be blue colored but oh well. lol

I'm sure I'l have fun exploring, it's emensely fun to see what others think on ww matters, thinking patterns, looks and such. you know, fleshing the wolf out. not many that I know care to give such opinions, I'm glad I found this place. Y'all are great!
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Re: Making my presence known

Post by Short Tail »

Pariah's Boyfriend wrote:For those of you that met me at Akon, Hello. For those of you who haven't met me, hopefully the name gives you an indication as to who I am. Anyways, I'm happy to be an official member now, and look forward to being a part of this community.
Just to let yall know, this guy is a bad a** and he and pariah make such a cute couple. I know, I stalked them at the con, following in the shadows :reflect:

:P
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Pariah's Boyfriend
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Re: Making my presence known

Post by Pariah's Boyfriend »

Short Tail wrote:
Pariah's Boyfriend wrote:For those of you that met me at Akon, Hello. For those of you who haven't met me, hopefully the name gives you an indication as to who I am. Anyways, I'm happy to be an official member now, and look forward to being a part of this community.
Just to let yall know, this guy is a bad a** and he and pariah make such a cute couple. I know, I stalked them at the con, following in the shadows :reflect:

Also, just to let ya'll know, Short Tail is awesome as well. Although his ninja stalking skills need some work.
*White dude, in white clothes in a well-lit area doesn't quite count for shadow stalking.*
Anyways, I had an awesome time at the con with short, and Joker (aka Sabre wolf), and Fig and Ed Landers (who better register and get on here), and Silver and Tony. EVERYONE was awesome. Even though I wasn't a registered member at the beginning, I was taken right in.

I'm looking into Oni-Con, and will try to see about getting a room or 2 for pack members that want to go. There may not be a freeborn booth, but that doesn't mean we can't meet up and have a good time.

Anyways, I have to get to work now. I'll catch you all later.
Crimson Wolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Crimson Wolf »

Hey all!
My name's Krista and as you can tell I'm new here. an old friend of mine seemed to have remembered my great love (and obsession) for wolves and werewolves so she showed me the forum. unfortunetly she's not allowed to join forums but she still hangs around here. i just hope i get to make many friends here, Wolfenknight has already made me feel very welcome :D
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

welcome and post much!

you won't get nipped much :D
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Crimson_Wolf wrote:Hey all!
My name's Krista and as you can tell I'm new here. an old friend of mine seemed to have remembered my great love (and obsession) for wolves and werewolves so she showed me the forum. unfortunetly she's not allowed to join forums but she still hangs around here. i just hope i get to make many friends here, Wolfenknight has already made me feel very welcome :D
New Member!!

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

Ahhh!! I love that new member smell!! :welcome: Crimson_Wolf

*looks at Set*
*sniff* *sniff* *snort*
Old member smell. :P

:jester:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome fig.
Crimson Wolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Crimson Wolf »

:lol: thanks for the warm welcome :D
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Pariah's Boyfriend HAHA!! Welcome!! Glad to see ya Joined!! :lol: It was great to meet the both of you in person finally!! You both are awesome!! I loved meeting you all!! Twas a great thing fer sure!!

Crimson_Wolf
Welcome to the Pack!!! Great to have you here!! Please enjoy your stay with us!! :howl:  :oo
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

:welcome: Pariah's Boyfriend Sure was fun meeting you at A-kon. Glad to have you here in the Pack as well.
Kessa
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: Careful I bite... hard

Post by Kessa »

Hey fellow were's;

My name is Tina, alis Kessa or Alyssa; I have been a furry for my entire life. Long story since I am over twenty so yeah. Anyways I have looked high and low for a forum since the last one I was part of went down. I hope to find friends and even a few roleplay buddies here. *happy yip*

I hope most of all to be accepted here, as alot of other forums just weren't a place I could fit in. My were-sona is pictured in a few drawing my husband has done and I hope to downsize one and place it as my pictures.

~Kessa
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Keep an eye out for my wife Cathey; she should be showing up here soon, probably under the name Two Moons.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Kessa wrote:Hey fellow were's;

My name is Tina, alis Kessa or Alyssa; I have been a furry for my entire life. Long story since I am over twenty so yeah. Anyways I have looked high and low for a forum since the last one I was part of went down. I hope to find friends and even a few roleplay buddies here. *happy yip*

I hope most of all to be accepted here, as alot of other forums just weren't a place I could fit in. My were-sona is pictured in a few drawing my husband has done and I hope to downsize one and place it as my pictures.

~Kessa

:welcome: Kessa

Here, have a duckie. :duckieinmouth:
Kessa
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Kessa »

:eatduckie2: Thanks Figarou for the warm welcome and the umm snack..

oops umm was that suspose to be my pet.. *coughs up the duck* nice ducky.... :wink:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Kessa wrote::eatduckie2: Thanks Figarou for the warm welcome and the umm snack..

oops umm was that suspose to be my pet.. *coughs up the duck* nice ducky.... :wink:

*Duckie gets stuck in Kessa's throat*

*duckie makes a sudden move and.....* ---> :duckiemind:
Kessa
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Kessa »

I now appear to have duckies on the brain.. or more so popping out of it..
:lol:

I feel so happy... :howl:  :oo
Chaca
Custom Title: Fluffy White Anthropic Lion

Post by Chaca »

*waves a paw* Hello there. I'm Chaca and I'm a were-Lion. I hope all of you are willing to give me a chance to fit in. I'm also a fur, and love to roleplay and explore my creative side. I have a close bond with animals, and obviously wolves are one of my very favorites. Me and my mate, Kessa, own a hybrid In RL, and hope to have a full-blood once again in the near future
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

:welcome:
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Chaca wrote:*waves a paw* Hello there. I'm Chaca and I'm a were-Lion. I hope all of you are willing to give me a chance to fit in.
Sure. Come on in. Enjoy yourself. Have fun and.... :welcome:
Clover

Post by Clover »

Hey all, this is Pac/Clover. Longtime Freeborn fan, new to the Pack. I've been a friend of Tony and co. for years now, they just recently directed me to the site.

For those of you at A-Kon, I was the guy who took everyone's picture in the hotel room after the Pocky toast.

Good times...