Wolf smilies

Here is where you can find whats happening on the website, and current, and future updates.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

outwarddoodles wrote:*ahem* Cuckoo Cuckoo!

Yep, thats what you all are! :D
And this coming from a person who likes to spit!! :D
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Hey! *Spits* :D
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Ok, Question. I've made a werecat smilie for me. OK, now what? It's in .gif form. I’ve selected the transparency. Blah, blah, blah. Nothing wrong with the image, but apparently... if I right click and save a picture from the internet I can't access it on Photoshop. If I make the image on Photoshop in .gif format I can't access it from the internet to upload it. If I make it in paint I can access it from the internet but can't in Photoshop and I can't put transparency in Paint. What do I do?

o.K., now it looks more like anything in Photoshop is off limits. And it’s odd, because its now like Photoshop has cut itself off from the rest of the computer. Furthermore, only a few days ago stuff from Photoshop was allowed to go on the internet. I have a few uploaded pictures from a few days ago that I can't find from the internet anymore. If I put them in paint, it will screw them up.

It’s not just one website; it’s every site that uploads stuff. I haven't tried it on attachments, but I get the feeling those won't work either. It’s like Photoshop is diseased.

And more on that, there aren't any viruses the scan program is picking up.

What do I do? I really need help. As an artist... this is really annoying and furthermore if it's something weird that could affect the rest of the computer then it needs to be fixed.
Ashwinder
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Ashwinder »

outwarddoodles wrote:Hey! *Spits* :D
*is hit by llama spit* :o
The truth will set you free.... but a good lie can always break you out.
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Shadowblaze wrote:Ok, Question. I've made a werecat smilie for me. OK, now what? It's in .gif form. I’ve selected the transparency. Blah, blah, blah. Nothing wrong with the image, but apparently... if I right click and save a picture from the internet I can't access it on Photoshop. If I make the image on Photoshop in .gif format I can't access it from the internet to upload it. If I make it in paint I can access it from the internet but can't in Photoshop and I can't put transparency in Paint. What do I do?

o.K., now it looks more like anything in Photoshop is off limits. And it’s odd, because its now like Photoshop has cut itself off from the rest of the computer. Furthermore, only a few days ago stuff from Photoshop was allowed to go on the internet. I have a few uploaded pictures from a few days ago that I can't find from the internet anymore. If I put them in paint, it will screw them up.

It’s not just one website; it’s every site that uploads stuff. I haven't tried it on attachments, but I get the feeling those won't work either. It’s like Photoshop is diseased.

And more on that, there aren't any viruses the scan program is picking up.

What do I do? I really need help. As an artist... this is really annoying and furthermore if it's something weird that could affect the rest of the computer then it needs to be fixed.
Well, to tell the truth, I've never encountered a situation like this. If I had physical access to your computer, I might be able to play around with it and figure out what the problem is, but there's very little I can do without*. It doesn't sound like a virus to me, however. It sounds as if it might be a problem with Photoshop (perhaps something got corrupted in there), so if you can't figure out anything better to try, you might consider reinstalling Photoshop to see if that helps at all.

Sorry I can't be more of a help. :(

-- Vilkacis

* Actually, there is a way I could gain full access your computer, but I highly suggest you find some other way to fix the problem.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x * starts cursing in all four languages she knows and growing incoherently at the computer* :x :x :x :x :x :femshft

my brother happens to have made two my documents. folders... one new, one old... and eachprogram has it's own F*** ing prefrence ! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

EIT:
aaaanywho... Image
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Well, at any rate:

That looks great, by the way.

-- Vilkacis
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Death from above!

-- Vilkacis
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: I Bite, You've Been Warned ^_^

Post by silverpaw »

aw sweet blood...death :o .... i wish i could work out how to do that can you use macromedia flash aswell? im alright at that :lol:

Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

silverpaw wrote:can you use macromedia flash aswell? im alright at that :lol:
To tell the truth, I've never really messed with it.

-- Vilkacis
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

yeah my friend introduced me to it im not that good i'll post a movie clip we made together if ya want its from the song let the bodies hit the floor by drowning pool :lol: it was fun

ahem yeah flash is hard :cry:

Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Image Image Image
Very, very nice...Image

...way to make me feel inferior for just recoloring the old "lil-wuffer" smiley. Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

hmm i just realized instead beong fancy and making them movie i can just re draw them and colour them and add stuff (probly what you guys have been doing all along) IM ON TO YOU.... :lol:

Rogue_A
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Der amerikanische Steppenwolf

Post by Rogue_A »

Yeah, you can make it work in Flash pretty much. You have to:

- Import the animated gif into the Library, which will create a whole bunch of individual "Bitmap X" and then one movie symbol that groups all of them together.
-Then, in the movie symbol, using the "Trace Bitmap" command on each bitmap,making sure Threshold is on 1 pixel and the curves is on "Pixel" (otherwise it becomes a curvey mess), turn the raster bitmaps into vector images.
-Edit the frames/image. Some gifs layer the frames at points when you only want a small portion of the frame to change...so likewise, you have to edit the movie so it layers frames the same way, Flash doesn't do it automatically.
-Now making sure the size of the movie in the properties box is the same size as you want the gif, export as Animated GIF. If you forget the resizing step, you'll get a gif with all this extra white/transparent stuff as Flash doesn't want to auto detect the sizes of symbols when exporting Gifs like they do with their other image exporters.

However, I have no clue how nice looking they would export. Some of Flash's image exporters can create pretty cruddy looking images with artifacts all over the place....like the JPEG one.

Flash makes easy flash files....but other things can be painful.
"In fear I hurried this way and that. I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, the one as hateful as the other."-Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

ok kool i made on thing using that but its not a wolf its a cat :lol:

behold in its trippin glory :lol:
http://img164.echo.cx/my.php?image=danceflash7hd.swf

that cat is from www.vgcats.com

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:Death from above!

-- Vilkacis
here kitty kitty kitty!!!

:D
silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

hehehe no ideas now figarou you arnt gunna eat my kitty-kat...it will trip you out before you can sink your jaws in it :lol: so suck on that...dont hurt me... :P yeah you just try buddy you just try *eye twitches*
:lol:

Silverfang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverfang »

-- Vilkacis
:hsup He killed the duckie!

*Pelts Vilkacis with more duckies* :duckie :D
*When you're down... howl*
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

-- Vilkacis

Copy cat!!! :eatduckie:

Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

silverpaw wrote:hehehe no ideas now figarou you arnt gunna eat my kitty-kat...it will trip you out before you can sink your jaws in it :lol: so suck on that...dont hurt me... :P yeah you just try buddy you just try *eye twitches*

Oh I'll hurt you alright. Bombs away!! :duckbomb:

silverpaw
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silverpaw »

ahhhhh
*runs into comical toilet that happens to be nearby* "Dear god its nam all over... you'll never get me in my...wait ....toilet ...son of a b..."
*bomb hits leaving a charcoal werewolf blinking stupidly* "ouch"

Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Silverfang wrote:*Pelts Vilkacis with more duckies* :duckie :D
Keep 'em comin'!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Figarou wrote:Copy cat!!! :eatduckie:
Indeed!

I very nearly did the tongue-thing too, but I didn't want to take too much liberty with Shadowblaze's emoticon. I was pretty sure she wouldn't mind killing a ducky, however.

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

For $200 more, you can get one with a tail!!! :D

Image Image
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Figarou wrote:Image
The first thing that popped into my mind was that whole Bonsai Kitten thing. Supposedly, it's a hoax, but the very idea disgusts me.

Poor wolf, all crammed up in there, howling in pain!

-- Vilkacis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Vilkacis wrote:
Figarou wrote:Image
The first thing that popped into my mind was that whole Bonsai Kitten thing. Supposedly, it's a hoax, but the very idea disgusts me.

Poor wolf, all crammed up in there, howling in pain!

-- Vilkacis

Yes, a full size wolf...no wait...a 7ft werewolf is crammed up in there!!! :lol: