New members.

Welcome to "The Pack" forum! Come tell us about yourself!!
lunarwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Trying to run free
Additional Details: I look beyond the line of what a lot people call FACTS.... Because just because it's name MYTH..... Does not mean it does not exist.

Post by lunarwolf »

ummm 1 question does the moon rank above my pic matter in rpg section? :?
The truth...ha...why does it matter to you? You really don't want to know the truths I know....
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

no
Skylar
Just Bitten
Just Bitten
Custom Title: Loner

Post by Skylar »

I'm new to this forum. I just signed up a few minutes ago actually. My name is Skylar, but everyone can call me Sky. I don't know how much to reveal at the moment, so for now I'll just say I'm an obsessive werewolf fan :lol:
To Be Loathed And Detested Whilst You Dwell Among The Tainted Reality Of Life Is A Mere Fraction Of The Pain You Barely Feel
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

Welcome to the pack Sky
Skylar
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Skylar »

Thank you very much :D
To Be Loathed And Detested Whilst You Dwell Among The Tainted Reality Of Life Is A Mere Fraction Of The Pain You Barely Feel
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

:howl:  :oo hwlwnk You're welcome buddy :D
Skylar
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Skylar »

There are alot of people from Texas here...
wolfenknight
Legendary
Legendary

Post by wolfenknight »

Yep
I'm in Ballinger.
Skylar
Just Bitten
Just Bitten

Post by Skylar »

I'm in Sanmarcos. That's this itty little town near Austin where everyone knows everyone elses business. lol
FireStorm
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Wolfs Vampire lover

Post by FireStorm »

Hello Sky :) Pleasure to meet you.
Protoba
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: He Likes You

Post by Protoba »

El Paso, Texas

We Texans probly all grew up on the local Folklore regarding the Desert Canines nearbye
Okamiotoko
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: yo

Post by Okamiotoko »

Hello! Okamiotoko here, Oka for short. I live in oregon, were 3/4 seasons involve a lot of rain. I leave for college in september. Im studying to be a computer engineer. I love anime, and am fascinated with japan (I've been there once and have studied the language for about four years). Glad I found such a cool forum, cant wait to become a regular here. :D
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them. "
Mother Teresa
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Okamiotoko wrote:Glad I found such a cool forum, cant wait to become a regular here. :D

Not until you have some duckies tossed at you!!

:ducktoss3:

:jester:

oh..and :welcome:
Okamiotoko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Okamiotoko »

Figarou wrote:
Okamiotoko wrote:Glad I found such a cool forum, cant wait to become a regular here. :D

Not until you have some duckies tossed at you!!

:ducktoss3:

:jester:

oh..and :welcome:
Duckies!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :VERYcaf:
Mother Teresa
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Welcome to The Pack to all those I've missed. :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Yo. *pouncetacklechomp* :biteme: Your avatar amuses me.
Okamiotoko
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Okamiotoko »

Set wrote:Yo. *pouncetacklechomp* :biteme: Your avatar amuses me.
Oro? Your bleach avatar amused me. :P
Mother Teresa
Big Bad Wolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: b**** in heat

Post by Big Bad Wolf »

Thanks for the warm welcome, pack! :wagtail:

Really nice work on the emoticons, Figarou! I'm sure you could do a better job of working those 2 up, and faster since you've made so many, with all kinds of animations (sooo cute!). I figured I could at least add hats to stationary ones easily enough, but I don't want to step on any toes ... if you'd rather do them, I understand, so they'd be the same quality and all. But if you'd be OK with a creative submission for your approval, then I'll open up Paint Shop Pro and have at it.

Blowing down houses? Not anymore ... hay fever.

I <I>have</I> been tailing this hot chick in a red hood ... grrrOWF!

(out pops the Tex Avery wolf: "Howo-o-old is she?") hwlwnk
"What doesn't kill us ... makes us want to kill someone else."
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Big Bad Wolf wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome, pack! :wagtail:

Really nice work on the emoticons, Figarou! I'm sure you could do a better job of working those 2 up, and faster since you've made so many, with all kinds of animations (sooo cute!). I figured I could at least add hats to stationary ones easily enough, but I don't want to step on any toes ... if you'd rather do them, I understand, so they'd be the same quality and all. But if you'd be OK with a creative submission for your approval, then I'll open up Paint Shop Pro and have at it.

Blowing down houses? Not anymore ... hay fever.

I <I>have</I> been tailing this hot chick in a red hood ... grrrOWF!

(out pops the Tex Avery wolf: "Howo-o-old is she?") hwlwnk

hey...go right ahead and have at it. If you want to do a wolf emoticon edit, knock youself out. You can edit an edit if you want. I'll add it to the list once your done.

Oh!! I've been working on dragons as well!! Have a look!! :D

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewto ... 5205#75205
Big Bad Wolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Big Bad Wolf »

Just curious: since there are so many folks from Texas here, let me hear a howl out :howl:  :oo
from anyone who knows of Lance Pope and his wonderful work at Haunted Verdun Manor/Thrillvania (and such small independent films as "Prey" and "Armageddon Fabuloso" ... he also sent me a copy of a cute Ghostbusters-themed commercial he made for Video Biz, a rental store that's been gone for years; customers driving the undead back with a big GB video box ... I believe Lance was wearing his Nate from Creepshow costume, a very faithful recreation).

If you haven't seen his work before, you should check it out. Thrillvania is still run by his friends and family every September & October.

Newbie question time: did I do something that took away my moonphase thingie above my avatar? It doesn't seem like customizing that title under the username has taken it away on some other's posts, but I probably did something utterly brilliant (where's the emoticon for sarcasm?) to kill it. Or is that something you don't have at first, but have to activate? Maybe I should find an FAQ ...
:?
Speaking of the emoticons, Figarou ... every time I think of the biker wolf, I keep seeing Mr. Slave on South Park (who was probably based on the biker in The Village People anyway) ...

"Ohhh, Jessuss Chrisst ... "
Big Bad Wolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Big Bad Wolf »

I'm so embarrassed :oops:
... my moon rank apparently popped in while I was posting replies.
So my question, posted not five minutes ago, makes me look really slow & obtuse. :dunce:

Forgive me, must've been those mushrooms the coyote gave me ... what?

<I>Rock 'n' roll doctor, you're on the air.
Hi! Um ... I had these, um pills ... and I took 'em, I think ... like, do you know what they were, man?
No ... no I don't.
Oh, well ... I was just wondering ... who is this?</I>

Man, I really miss the Doctor Demento show ... it broadcasts in Culver City, like 25 miles from here, but thanks to Gene Autry (grrr!) it's no longer played on Los Angeles airwaves. UNFAIR! I envy those of you across the country who still worship at the temple of Dementia, while those of us under the Smogberry trees wither and die in a sea of hip-hop and tejano stations.
:cry:
Big Bad Wolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Big Bad Wolf »

hey...go right ahead and have at it. If you want to do a wolf emoticon edit, knock youself out. You can edit an edit if you want. I'll add it to the list once your done.

Oh!! I've been working on dragons as well!! Have a look!!

http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewto ... 5205#75205
OMG Figarou, the dragons are adorable ... I'm a dragon in the Chinese zodiac, so they're perfect for me ... but I still like the wolves best.

I loved the ones based on the Ipod ... it's such a coincidence, because I have all these ideas for T-shirts based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and several of them are based on Ipod silhouette ads, different ones for each character.

The first one I thought of was Oz (of course) and I decided I would call the thing an Ipawed
and use slogans that start the same way and rhyme; the one for Oz is:
"The preferred player of the lunar bayer." :music:
When I saw the emoticon with the Ipod you made, it was like you'd read my mind!
Especially with the ad next to it! :ipod:

Cool on the emoticons, I'll see what I can do ... I made some cute animated cursors a few years ago for a site my girlfriend built, The Ghostbusters Fan Forum ... they come as a set in a .zip file you can download at The Slime Zone, on the left side of the page's splash. Anyway, I hope I can do a good job on the wolves.

I love them so much I've been downloading them in a folder ... I like how you called the one with the oompa loompa "the real Willy Wonka" :realwonka: ... I must agree heartily ... I adore Johnny Depp, and I've never seen him turn in a bum performance, quite the contrary; but I'm not sure I even want to see the remake he's in. He can't possibly top Gene Wilder, who was very cute then, those blue eyes & that golden voice ... while Johnny looks more like Michael Jackson, it's creepy.
:wonkawolf:

:roflmao: OK, now I know you've been spying on my life ... you made a wolf with a bra on its head. Somewhere I still have video of myself drunk as Paddy's Goat at the Sunset Hyatt, standing on the balcony with my bra on my head, making me look like I had giant fly-eyes, waving to the passing cars and bellowing,
"Hello, citizens! I am bra-woman, protector of Hollywood!"
(note to self: don't get drunk when friends have a camcorder) :science:
I know, it's a nod to Weird Science, but it's just such a coinky-dink.

I think Lincoln said "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
... boy, has that boat sailed for me! :lol:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

I'm not the only person doing these wolf emoticon edits. Some of the ones you mentioned in your post above was done by other people.
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

UM...........OK.........IM 26YEARS OF AGE.STILL LIVING AT HOME(ITS EASIER ON THE BANK ACCT.),BUT ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF IT. :family:
I LIKE A LOT OF OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES,THOUGH THER ISNT MUCH DO DO AROUND MY AREA............VIRGINIA IS QUITE BORING. I JUST THOUGHT ID SURF THE WEB AND SEE WHAT ID COME ACROSS.
EVERYBODY SEEMS TO HAVE THE SAME INTERESTS LIKE ME..........................IM A BIG FAN OF EVERYTHING WERE-RELATED,WOLVES,OUTDOORS,ETC.

I HEAR/SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE USING THE TERM ''THEORIAN''
I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT BUT IT SEEMS TO BE FITTING ME SO FAR.

IVE NO COLLEGE UNDER MY BELT BUT THATS NEVER REALLY STOPPED ME,RIGHT NOW IM TRYING OUT FOR THE LOCAL FIRE DEPT(SERIOUSLY I MUST BE CRAZY IF I RATHER RUN INTO A BURNING BUILDING WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE IS RUNNIG OUT-HOPEFULLY)........BUT I GUESS GOING TO PARRIS ISLAND IS TOO :drillsgt:

I WAS CHECKING OUT THIS FREEBORN MOVIE TRAILER ON THE WEB..............................WOW,
LOOKS GOOD. I HOPE IT COMES TO MY LOCAL THEATER.

IM CURRENTLY IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW COMPUTER BECAUSE THIS ONE IS ABOUT TO DIE ON ME.
SYSTEM CRITICAL ERRORS AND DATA CORRUPTION MESSAGES CANT BE A GOOD THING.........BUT THATS JUST MY GUESS? :?
IM LUCKY I MADE IT HERE IN ONE PIECE....HA HA...........I HATE THIS COMPUTER :x
WELL I GUESS THATS SOME OF ME IN NUT SHELL............ITS NICE TO BE HERE. :howl:  :oo
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

caps...
off...
plz...
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U