City of Lights

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mark ran in a circl and wacked his head on the fan. He fell to thr ground and went to sleep.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:"one, i don't need protecting you'll befine thier it like being in aother countery but hairer you'l adjust, and the reason we kept it hidden because we put a cloking spell to keep it hidden"
"And...no one walked into the city accidently because they couldn't see it then? You know, just blundered in?" Dane asked skeptically.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark awoke at 5:00 and said, "What happened to me last night,I actually kissed her.How is she taking it?" He stood up and looked out the window. He said, "I'm exhausted,my tail was wagging like crazy last night guys." He noticed them laughing at him. He felt his torn pants and noticed they were wet. He said, "come on guys,what was I supposed to do?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Aki wrote:
Anubis wrote:"one, i don't need protecting you'll befine thier it like being in aother countery but hairer you'l adjust, and the reason we kept it hidden because we put a cloking spell to keep it hidden"
"And...no one walked into the city accidently because they couldn't see it then? You know, just blundered in?" Dane asked skeptically.
"who would? its miles away from humans surounded by moutains, besides i bet they would erace thier memory or something"
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Anubis wrote:
Aki wrote:
"who would? its miles away from humans surounded by moutains, besides i bet they would erace thier memory or something"
"People like secluded spots. Some, at least," Dane offered.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark came out of the bathroom in human form and was wearing fresh clothing. He said, "we need to go...we gotta meet my friend for the plane. come on you guys." He started the car and the radio was on. A hunter came on saying. All humans listening to this,at 7:00AM in precisely 2 hours,you will become our slaves. You will help us hunt for the following werewolves...." Mark said, "Oh no...no no no...no,how can they do this?" All lycans were being named on the radio by their human names. Mark cried and put his head on the steering wheel in terror of what would happen. He looked over at Anubis and cried in anger.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Miguel wrote:Mark came out of the bathroom in human form and was wearing fresh clothing. He said, "we need to go...we gotta meet my friend for the plane. come on you guys." He started the car and the radio was on. A hunter came on saying. All humans listening to this,at 7:00AM in precisely 2 hours,you will become our slaves. You will help us hunt for the following werewolves...." Mark said, "Oh no...no no no...no,how can they do this?" All lycans were being named on the radio by their human names. Mark cried and put his head on the steering wheel in terror of what would happen. He looked over at Anubis and cried in anger.
Dane just laughed. "NO ONE is going to believe that. What crackpot let them on the air? You know hw the normal folk are going to respond? "Werewolves? Hah, nut cases" and then they'll go back to their lives."
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Gufire arose in the streets and a roar arose. Mark said, "This can't be happening...no,it can't!" He was rubbing his face. Smoke arose in the city and Mark screamed saying, "I don't want to die...please." He unhooked his seat belt and got out of the car. He ran over to Dane and begged him not to leave him to die. Mark saw a bullet fly by the alley. People were running around with SMGs and RPGs. Mark heard sirens and he got into the car and told the others to get in.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Dane mwerely raised a eyebrow. "Dude, don't spread your hallucinations to me," he said simply. Smgs, RPGs, where in god's name did people get military grade weapons like that?
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"No...it's true I hear it.No...Please..no" Mark fell to the ground and went unconscious.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"s***!!! we got to do some thing!" i paused for a minute. "i need to get back to my den this ends now!" i growled
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark awoke some few minutes later. He transformed into a Lycan and looked at Anubis. He rubbed his eyes and smiled. He said, "Anubis...I want to know,am I worthy to be a Lycan? I can't even hunt down food. I am a failure sir." He stood up and got into the car. He said, "So,ready to check how your den is doing?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"there is some thing there i have that going to end this! lets get going!" we dove to my den " and picked up an old shoe box and went to my bathroom when i went out i was in gestalt form i had a buck skin loing cloth on a small crystal with a silver chain around my neck, and a had symbols painted on my fur in blue ink. "i'm breaking on of our most scarid laws is to not use our magics on humans, but i have no choice"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"What type of Magic Anubis. I believe in you that you can stop this. If you are put down for a punishment,I will take the blame sir...I promise." Mark got into the driver's seat and said, "You prepare it while I drive."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"DON'T!!" i growled "you don't disirve the punishment! you are going to live in Lunar Creast City. i'm the leader of this pack and its my responibility" i fidald around with my arm band making the fight right. "elemental magic, we use this to conterol the unconterolible the raw forces of nature and the four elements fire, water, earth, and air"
i ran towards the source of the shooting.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Bodies of Lycans were in the street and Mark sat in fear. He said, "No....Why are they doing this,why?Please stop killing our kind." Mark watched as bodies fell off of the roofs. He looked at one body and said, "Jim...Jim,no not Jim please no." He got out of the car and ran over to the body. He put his head on the body and mourned it. He said, "MAKE THEM SUFFER,KILL THEM...KILL THEM!" Mark pulled a gun out and began to shoot people. He cried and backed away. He leaned on the sedan and relieved himself. The sky became cloudy and Mark looked up. He said, "Anubis man,is this supposed to happen?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

came to street were a whole bunch of people were killing lycans in cold blood one saw me a shot at me.

i raised my hand and a blue film of light came out of know where stopping the in there tracks. "STOP THIS NOW! stop the killing!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark looked at the person and said, "No,Angelo...why,he works at the pizza place up the road." Lighning striked the road near Anubis and Mark. Mark said, "No..not Anubis,me...me" He began to wave to the cloud as if he was crazy. He said, "Please don't kill us...Anubis is doing it for the good not just to use it.Please don't become angry at him,please." Mark and everything around Anubis froze in it's tracks. A Lycan came to Anubis and asked him why he was doing what he was.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"this is going way too far they are killing our kind all over the world, i don't care of they kill me for this or even take my wolf hood away i'm not letting this continue!" Anubis reached out said an encantaion and ripped the guns out of the hands of the hunters and said another encatation and the wepons molded into one gaint ball of metal.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Everything unfroze and Mark looked around confused of what had happened. He looked at Anubis and said, "Anubis...What happened,please what happened?" He looked around and noticed everyones gun was gone. He was confused and screamed. All of the humans looked at him and Anubis in disbelief. Mark crawled to the car and leaned up aginst it.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

every hunter, human and lycan and policeman in the area starred at me "This has to stop! my kind are no threat to you. stop killing us, stop the hate, stop the blood shed! just stop. we can learn, live and work to gether. all we want is peace we are not the monsters of your ledgens. we are just like you, feeling caring people. we have families we try to raise our children to be good we have art, nolage, music, regions just like you." every one looked at me. most over came with guilt. "you can do what ever you want with me kill me let me go take me prisoner what ever you dicide i wont stop you"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mark screamed and ran in front of Anubis saying, "Take me...don't touch him,it's all your fault.You killed my friend and almost killed my leader.Look at yourself,I was once full blood human. He changed my life and bit me. Do I look like I am complaining?" Mark took a deep breath and felt somthing go into his neck. He said, "Anubis,someone is stil..." Mark fell to the ground and fell asleep. A hunter came in with a knife and said, "You won't change us..nooooo"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

the hunter attacked and stabbed me in the chest i didn't even flich "why do you hate us so much, why?" i looked at him strait in the eye
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The hunter said, "I hate dogs...I hate you,I hate wolves....Dieee." He pushed the knife further into Anubis's chest. Mark leaned up and stabbed the man in the leg. The man broke Mark's leg and paw. Mark screamed and stood up on it. He lunged at the man and slit the man's throat. The man fell to the ground. Mark fell back to the ground and cried for the first time. A tear llanded on the road and the people walked over to Mark. He pointed to Anubis and grinned.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i fell to my knees with the knife in my chest i caughed up blood. an amubulance came and two EMTs came rushing out "Oh god we need to get him to the hospital imediatly!" they put me on a stertcher and rushed me to the hopital.
THE GAME

My Armory