Currupted wish Game!

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

Wow. Is that seriously such a hard wish to corrupt? :(
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Granted! You now have 20/20 vision. No color, and you're stone deaf, but you can see in black and white 20/20.

I wish I could fly. (I know, that's about a step away from wishing for a million dollars. But, I'm feeling lazy.)
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. With the assistance of a Superman costume and a 14th century catapult, you can fly. Temporarily, at least.

I wish my cell phone signal had never been disconnected (NBC, if you're reading this, you'll have to contact me via e-mail).
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

Wish granted. Your cell phone still gets a signal. "I am Four One. Do not attack." Your caller: a moon-sized spaceship that enters into Earth orbit. It sends down tens of thousands of smaller craft and abducts people, including yourself, since you've got such a great signal on your phone. You're subjected to bizarre biological engineering experiments and driven insane while the human civilization is crushed.

I wish I could breathe underwater--and, without losing my ability to breathe air. (You'll have to come up with a more original way of corrupting this wish.)
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. As you sit there at the computer, you suddenly feel fevered and short for breath. You get up to get some aspirin and a glass of water, but as you pass by a window you catch your reflection and notice that you've got a fin on the top of your head. You watch in horror as, in a matter of minutes, you transform from your handsome human self to something like Abe from Hellboy, only not quite as cool to look at.

Luckily you remember the wish you'd made only moments earlier and figure out how it was going to be corrupted, and you've got just enough time to fill up the bathtub and jump in before you suffocate. You can breathe underwater now that you have gills, but you probably won't be venturing far for your bathroom or for very long either.

I wish I was an anthro armadillo (Don't ask me why because I honestly don't know :oops:)
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Granted, You wake up the next day in all your armadillo glory. You then go outside to show off to all your friends. However the very second you step foot on the road you are pulverized by an 18 wheeler. Then, being mistaken as roadkill, you are scrapped of the street with a shovel.

I wish for the power to turn anything I touch into gold as well as the ability to turn that power on and off whenever I want.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. It's not hard to figure out how to turn on and off either. The real problem is that when you do activate it, it affects more than what you're touching with your hands. You really shouldn't have activated it while bending down to pick up that penny either, because when your clothes turned to gold, they solidified in that position -- hunched over. You eventually have to confess to your newfound ability in order to get a jewler to cut you out of the damn thing before you develop a permanent hump, and needless to say, it's only a matter of time before big business finds a way to abduct you and exploit your newfound ability. It'll be years before you see the sun again, and now it costs you $50,000 in gold just for a pizza.

I wish I was a nine-tailed fox.
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Granted, however due to your uncanny resemblance to the Pokemon known as "Ninetails", you are now stalked constantly by mindless Pokemon fans and you are eveutally blugened to death with a barrage of plastic toy Pokeballs.

I wish I was passing my Sociology class.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. Now whenever your sociology class is scheduled, instead of going to class, you pass by the classroom and go out to play ultimate frisbee instead.

I wish my parents knew when it was a good time to shut up.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ok then, your parents will shut up when ever you tried asking them for something and when you call them.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

*pulls SW's tail* "You forgot your wish!"
CanisLupus
Pack Leader
Pack Leader
Custom Title: it's so cute... AAAHHHHHHH!!!

Post by CanisLupus »

Terastas wrote:
I wish my parents knew when it was a good time to shut up.
Wish granted. Your parents now know when it's time for shutting up. actually, they does not speak anymore. For telling the truth, all older humans in the world can not really express anything. You watch slowly the humanity's culture disappear. Now you are in your cave hiding from the other humans who are hunting you.

I wish I was a senior NG photographer.
huh?
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. Unfortunately, NG in this case winds up standing for "No Good." Now nine out of ten times, whenever you try to take a picture of something, you wind up holding the camera backwards and snap the flash right in your face, which eventually makes you go blind.

I wish Anthony Brownrigg would win the oscars for Best Actor and Best Director for his work in Freeborn.
:D
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

garrr... every time i trie to write a responce... someone beats me to it... it's happen twice in a row now
Last edited by Lyco on Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Terastas wrote:Granted. Unfortunately, NG in this case winds up standing for "No Good." Now nine out of ten times, whenever you try to take a picture of something, you wind up holding the camera backwards and snap the flash right in your face, which eventually makes you go blind.

I wish Anthony Brownrigg would win the oscars for Best Actor and Best Director for his work in Freeborn.
:D
granted, he gets a guy who claims he is best actor and director named oscar(though the guy is quite awfull at it.

I wish I had all the slipknot songs ever made :headbanger:
CanisLupus
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by CanisLupus »

Granted. Instantly, your house is filled with all Slipknot Medias ever created.

I wish I had a McDonalds in my bedroom.
huh?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Granted. Your bedroom is now McDonalds. Your Bedroom is full of people eating the food and noisy kids playing in the "Playland." Also there is lots of car traffic near your house because of the "drive thru."

I wish the selfish fish accomplish the refurbish when they replenish the nourish trish of polish squish instead of tarnish or vanish astonish and banish the blandish blemish with impoverish relish.

(I have no idea what I just wished for.) :P
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted.

But then the selfish fish and the Polish wish for Figarou to go squish.

I wish I knew how to give myself unlimited calling hours by using a plastic whistle.
Lyco
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lyco »

Granted... all you must do is blow the plastic whistle so hard that you go purmanently deaf. You manage to pull if off and are now free to talk to. but not hear. anyone you want over your phone for free!

I wish I could transend space and time.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. But after one little slip-up, you find out just how horribly accurate the movie Event Horizon was.

I wish Royal Hunt and Nightwish would dominate the Top 40 for a year.
CanisLupus
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by CanisLupus »

wish granted. On the next day, all of other artists receive a invitation to a mega show in Australia, with a enormous salary. Mysteriously, the planes they were going suddenly falls, leaving no clue if there were any survivors. Due to the recent lack of artists, Nightwigh and Royalhunt will dominate the top 40 (that now is top 2) for a year straight. Of course, next year the survivors will be found on a weird island.

I wish that all lost spoilers disappear.
huh?
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

Granted! The series is cancelled.

I wish they'd make yet another Star Trek spinoff TV series.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. FOX announces a cartoon starring the Tribbles will complete their saturday morning line-up.

I wish I would stop sneezing.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Scott Gardener »

Granted. You go into fulminent respiratory arrest and die. There. The sneezing stopped.

I wish for great, vast intellect.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Terastas »

Granted. You go to sleep tonight and wake up the next morning as Stephen Hawking. Motor neurone disease and all.

I wish I could rap.