General Announcments and Updates

The place for anything at all...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

yeah she is one of the regulars (me, figarou, shadow wulf, sabre, and a bunch of others i can't think of right now)
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

:o GREAT NEWS. I GOT THE GERMAN SHEPARD!!!! HES COMPLETELY WHITE AND ONLY 2 MONTHS OLD!!! :lovebone: BUT MY OTHER BLUE CHIWAWA IS A BIT.....JEALOUSE. :hannibalwolf: BLUE WONT START BARKING. ANYWAY THE GERMAN SHEPARD IS GOING TO BE CALLED BY HES ORIGINAL NAME, WILLIE. SENSE HES 2 MONTHS OLD AND ALREADY BEEN NAMED, IT WOULDNT BE RIGHT TO NAME HIM SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:

Anywho I have to go now, but I'll be back with all of your pictures and then some..... :lol:

Seeya's :wagtail:

hurry back. :madhatter: :duckieinmouth:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Well, it looks like I MIGHT not be able to come on as much as I use to. I have to train the new dog and show him the ropes. Poor thing misses his brothers and sisters. And the lady that gave us the dog perposely left her cat in my yard! The dog loves the cat, I guess they use to play with each other alot.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

:o Hey :o I BACK :clown: :clownwolf2:

I have my scanner too!!! :D I won't be able to post anything tonight because my brother wants to do so more work on this scanner and see if he can get some new ink cartridges for it so he told me not to use it :roll: But anywho thanx to you"ll that said some words to my post :D I'm glad that I was missed, I'm back now and I should be here for awhile :D

An update on my twin nieces: I went to the doctor with my sister today

and got to see the babies with a 3-D scanner and I could see their little

faces and their little hands and their little heart beating :love: As of last

week one of the babies had breached, but now they are both facing

downwards :D The babies now weigh 4lbs 6ounces and 4lbs 9ounces :D

and from seeing how much my sister's stomache moves they are doing
great and really could be here soon....As of today my sister is 33weeks

and she is hoping that they make it to 35 weeks, but see that they are facing down it my be highly impossible and she wanted them to stay in

there as long as possible so the can at least reach 5lbs or more before

they come, but who knows? I'm no doctor, but I know a little bit about child birth for searching the web and watching the show on: TLC channel

called: A Baby Story: and I shouls know as m,uch as posssible , because I'll be the one helping them be raised for the next year :love:

Anyhow I have almost everything drawn now even vrikastamra's picture and Shadow Wulf's as well :wink: I mention those two because I Know Shadow Wulf been so patience and I promised him pictures long ago and forgot them and I am truly sorry for that :( but they are done and so as soon as I get the ok, I will scan your pictures and post them in my thread...... :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Wow sabre, thats great news, id love to see the xray pictures :D I bet theyll come really cute when thier born. And for the drawings... cant wait 8)
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

I'll see if I can get the ultrasound pictures posted up here when I can use the scanner :D
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Ok :roll: I know this sounds stupid but I am back Home until Wednsday because I need a break from the work because it was overwhemllming :P Anyhow I have DSL at home now, but my scanner is now at my sisters house and I'm back home!!! :roll: So now no picture until Wednsday at least I hope so......I am sorry folks :( I do appreciate you all being patience and you won't be sorry when you get your pictures I promise you that :( In the meantime I have no more pictures to work on so if you've got anything new for me just post in my thread.....if you want something that is.... :D

Anyhow the Babies are doing great and are very much healthy :love: Beating the mess outta my sister :lol: but she's happy and her husbands happy and I'm happy...we're all happy :love:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Anyhow the Babies are doing great and are very much healthy Beating the mess outta my sister but she's happy and her husbands happy and I'm happy...we're all happy
a weird gut instinct of mine tells me your happy :D

Congratulations! Those twins are in good hands with you watching them :)
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Fenrir wrote:
Anyhow the Babies are doing great and are very much healthy Beating the mess outta my sister but she's happy and her husbands happy and I'm happy...we're all happy

Congratulations! Those twins are in good hands with you watching them :)
Thank You Fenrir :D I hope I can do it....I know I can :D
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

If you know you can do it and you have hope to back it up, then you will do it with no doupt, not even an archangel could stop you :D :thumbsup:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Ok :roll: I know this sounds stupid but I am back Home until Wednsday because I need a break from the work because it was overwhemllming :P Anyhow I have DSL at home now, but my scanner is now at my sisters house and I'm back home!!! :roll: So now no picture until Wednsday at least I hope so......I am sorry folks :( I do appreciate you all being patience and you won't be sorry when you get your pictures I promise you that :( In the meantime I have no more pictures to work on so if you've got anything new for me just post in my thread.....if you want something that is.... :D

Anyhow the Babies are doing great and are very much healthy :love: Beating the mess outta my sister :lol: but she's happy and her husbands happy and I'm happy...we're all happy :love:
Well, glad you're back at home. Taking a break is a good thing. And congrats on being an auntie. :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Fenrir wrote:
Yeah, something gave me that feeling too. Enjoy the rest while you can SabreWereWolfQueen_84.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Thanx All :wolfkiss:

:clownwolf2:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

I have a deviant art site now :o
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Yay!
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:I have a deviant art site now :o
coolies!!! :jester:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

yup yup

:jester: :jester2: :madhatter: :clown: :Jester3: :clownwolf2: :evilclown2: :eviljester2: :evilclown: :eviljester:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Alright!! :o I cant wait to see all your drawings :D
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

GOOD FOR YOU!!! :) hwlwnk :) :) :D :D :) :D YAY! :D

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

atlast a place where I can see al your drawings without the talk. :D
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Shadow Wulf wrote:atlast a place where I can see al your drawings without the talk. :D
yeah that is cool :Jester3: :clownwolf2: :clown:
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

AAAAAAAAAH!!! busted :cop: Grounded!! from the computer for two weeks!! my dad found out that hole in the wall down stairs was my fault. so yeah he's pissed. but my dad forgets and rarly goes threw with any thing and i should be back on and living it up by next monday. i be on but not as much as i want to. coo coo monga!!! (<-------just me being bored)
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Awwwww.....Anubis :whimper:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Wait.....a hole.....in the wall!?!!? ?!!!!

Howed you get a hole in the wall?

and your going to get away with it?

and Remember children wall can't be used as doors :) :lol:

-Satyricon