Full Moon Rising

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Dantori moved towards a tree. He noticed the werewolves looking for him. He tried to fix the battery and noticed it was leaking acid. He saw blood on his pantsleg and could not feel any movement in his ankle. He screamed and realized it was a mistake.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

with out thinking i TFed in to getsalt and smashed the gun out of his hands.
"I don't like guns" his partner shot me in the back the bullet pushed out of the healing wound.

"that wasn't very nice" he was scared stiff i took the gun out of his hand and sqaushed in the pure sterngth of my paws.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori said, "arn't you going to kill me or bite me or somthing?" He stood up and limped towards a rock to rest on. The radio was down and he couldn't see his way back to the car. He said, "Darn man...A werewolf that didn't bite me,i gotta tell the boys about this." He pulled out a injection and said, "Hey big guy,see this you can....!"
He darted towards Anibus with a sleep injection in his hand.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i grabed him, "i'm not going to bite you dip s***, we just don't like being shot at" i tore it from his hand and crushed it.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"Comon you want to fight Mang." Dantori pulled out his nightstick and flung it at the werewolf. He noticed it didn't even do anything. He reached for his Taser and said, "Make me proud..." He aimed it at the wolf and noticed that it didn't do anything either. Dantori backed away and threw his fist at the werewolf.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i laughed at the policemen as they tried using his tazer on me. "beat it before you give me a reason to kill you." i turned around and if you tell any one i will kill you and besides who would belive you"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori said, "comon man...we are becoming friends." He pulled out his gun and shot his partner in the head. He laughed and said, "If you so tough,go ahead bite me." He threw the gun at his partner and said, "You worthless part of flesh,Diaz." He dropped his weapons and said, "Comon one last fight."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"holly s***! why did you kill your partner?" looked at Diaz's corps i growled "please, your not worth my time"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori said, "comon useless let me see what you have." He spat on Diaz and said, "You useless pig...I hate this job." He punched the werewolf in the shoulder and laughed saying...you aint tough.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"that no reason to kill your partner" he sluged me in the arm i filled with rage. "you asked for it dip s***" i hit him as hard as i can in the head enouf force to break threw renfroced concreat
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori said, "Ahh,S!@#." He fell to the ground and coughed up his blood.
He said, "Please mann...I don't k..now what came over my mind." He went unconscious.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"you should of thought of that, before chanageing me to a fight and killing your partner" went full wolf and left him for dead.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori woke up and reached into his pocket and pulled his cell phone out. He dialed his squad and asked for help. The men replied by saying, "a what...A werewolf,What?" They began to drive to find Dantori. Dantori stabbed himself with a dose of pain killer. He sat up and said, "YEAH YoU JUST WALK OFF...YEAh." He leaned aginst a tree and moaned. "Damn wolves...I'm telling my squad,Oh crap they won't believe me." He yelled "You could have at least bitten me,I need a new life man."
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

dispite what i said i stayed "your pretty tuff a blow like that can easily kill a normal human" i was in gestalt again leaning against a tree "i was thinking about giving you this gift but how you killed your partner in cold blood, made me bileve that your not ready for this."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

The phone rang and Dantori said, "Hello...Yeah,off of 101. Gottcha." He hung up his phone and said, "Look...I tell my squad and they kill you,it's that simple." He stood up and screamed noticing he couldn't walk on the injured foot. He dropped his phone and said, "Oh crap" noticing the werewolf moving towards it. He said, "No...You ain't getting my phone man." He crawled towards the phone slowly. He said, "You can't do nothing to me." He laughed and looked at the werewolf. He spat at the werewolf and knew it was a really big mistake.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"your really trying my paitents you shot us then you kill your partner in cold blood and expect me to turn you into one of us!" i smshed his raido under my foot. "i have half a mind to leave you to die"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"Man you can't do that...Please!" He leaned up aginst a tree and said, "My partner was a backstabber...He told the mob where I was and betrayed me." Dantori coughed and said, "I was making a deal with the Yakuza to turn in the Italian boss. Diaz was a traitor and betrayed me. I got a call about some missing girl from her parents. I did the right and this is what I run into." He pulled out a canteen of Vodka and began to drink it. "Look man...i'm sorry about my partner,he was a traitor." Dantori began to choke on his drink and coughed. He looked at the werewolf and said, "The choice is yours." He looked around and frowned.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

"Man you can't do that...Please!" He leaned up aginst a tree and said, "My partner was a backstabber...He told the mob where I was and betrayed me." Dantori coughed and said, "I was making a deal with the Yakuza to turn in the Italian boss. Diaz was a traitor and betrayed me. I got a call about some missing girl from her parents. I did the right and this is what I run into." He pulled out a canteen of Vodka and began to drink it. "Look man...i'm sorry about my partner,he was a traitor." Dantori began to choke on his drink and coughed. He looked at the werewolf and said, "The choice is yours." He looked around and frowned.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"fine, you can have it, but do anything with it that i don't like. you die" i took his arm and bit into it "the change should take place in an hour"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori screamed and said, "Bloody Hell...What the heck,you just did it out of the blue. You didn't even tell me." Dantori reached for a cloth and put it on the bite. He noticed the pain in his foot was gone. The sirens were coming down the highway and Dantori cursed,knowing they would be looking for him. He begged the werewolf not to let them find Diaz's body or him. He began to panic knowing the cops would come.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i jabbed my hand in diaz's chest an took out the bullet and me, Dantori and the rest moved out. we ran for a while with Dantori over my shoulders.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori gagged coughing up blood on the werewolve's shoulder. The Transformation was becoming nearer as time went by. Dantori said, "Sorry about the blood...I can't help it." He noticed his shirt was blood stained and his eyes were a different color. He screamed in pain as his teeth became sharper. He didn't know if the werewolf could take much more. He snarled as he felt his legs change and his feet became paws. He said, "I'm sorr..." He heard his shirt tear and his voice became different. He noticed the fur and screamed for the final part.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"ohy i've been there, its only about five minutes long but it seems like an enteranty" i see him tearing out of his uniform and started to grow a muzzle a tail his legs stared to reshape them selves
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori looked at his paws and said, "Wow...I can't believe this." He fell off of the werewolve's shoulders and wacked his head on a rock. He growled in anger and looked back at Anubis. He said, "So...my first transformation,pretty different in my point of view. He began to move around on his newly formed legs noticing how they felt different. He said, "So you gonna teach me how to live?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"hey, i'm just as new as you are my first shift was three hours ago"
THE GAME

My Armory