The Big Picture

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Demonic Werewolves

Forms:
Human, hybrid.

General Appearance: (When shifted, as humans all of my weres look normal.)
All demonic weres look alike. Male form. Bodybuilder type physique. Digitigrade stance. Short tail. Very short black fur. A ridge of stiff, longer fur runs from the back of the neck all the way down to the tail. Head juts foward at an angle giving it a hunched over look. Muzzle is only half the length of a normal wolf's and is wider. Long fangs can be seen even when the mouth is closed. (Top jaw only.) Long, sharp claws on both the hands and feet. Large paws with thick pads. Long arms. Legs slightly bent when standing. Dew claws point backwards and form a spur similar to that found on roosters. Eyes are pupilless and completely red. The eyes also glow.

Size:
7'00"

Locomotion:
Bipedal and quadrupedal.

Senses and talking:
Cannot speak. Has an extremely acute sense of smell, good hearing, and excellent night vision. Doesn't see in color.

Shifting:
During night only, when the sun rises the were goes back to human form. Shifts every full moon. If one is bitten on the night of the full moon an immediate transformation follows. If bitten when it's not a full moon the person shows no signs that they're a werewolf until the moment they actually start to shift. If the moon is hidden by clouds or they can't see it, that doesn't matter because they change anyway. Only at dawn will they shift back into a human. If killed they go back to human form immediately. Shifting is extremely painful.

Feeding:
Will eat anything. Preferred prey is humans. Bloodthirsty but not a mindless berserker. Devours all of its food and only leaves a few bones behind. Prefers to slash open the belly of its prey and eat the internal organs first.

Behavior:
Solitary. Knows what they're doing but is unable to stop themselves from killing. Selects a victim and doesn't give up the hunt. Only hunts while shifted. The demonic werewolf will use all of its human intelligence and hunting instincts to bring down its prey. Won't hesitate to kill anything that gets between them and their food. This type of werewolf remembers everything it did while shifted. While human little behavioral traits such as growling when angry come through, but only very observant people would notice.

Spreading the condition:
A demonic werewolf is created via bite and bite only. All those bitten become werewolves. Condition affects humans and no other animals. (All of my werewolves can only spread lycanthropy to humans. None of that Cursed nonsense with the dog turning into a werewolf.)

Killing/curing them:
Can only be damaged by metals. Touching metal gives the sensation of a mild burning feeling, but unless hit or stabbed (or shot) with it doesn't do any actual harm. Silver does more damage than most, but there's something that works even better. This type of were is a night and lunar creature, and since gold is a metal associated with the day and sun it's the best choice when trying to vanquish a demonic werewolf. The only way to cure them is to make them swallow a large amount of ground wolfsbane. This can only be done while the werewolf is in its hybrid form as the human will die from poisoning otherwise. Its very dangerous and so far no attempt has ever been sucessful.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

did you made that up, or was that from a website, cause I heard of demonic werewolfs before, and I have seen them in pics before aswell(look at my sig), personaly I think they look really cool, but its a bit overboard even for me.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Shadow Wulf wrote:did you made that up, or was that from a website, cause I heard of demonic werewolfs before, and I have seen them in pics before aswell(look at my sig), personaly I think they look really cool, but its a bit overboard even for me.
Well, the simplest answer would be that it was one of the several suggestions I made in the first post, compounded by the fact that no one had taken a stab at describing one until now...
Vilkacis wrote:Some example types would be:

* What would a real-world werewolf be like?
* An evil or demonic werewolf?
* How could the slobbering beast archetype be improved?
* What kind of werewolf would I like to see best in a movie?
* What should werewolves be like in a world where magic or superpowers are common?
* What about a futuristic or sci-fi setting?
* What's your ideal werewolf like?
etc.
-- Vilkacis
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Submitted for your approval

Post by Scott Gardener »

Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Heh...I knew it. Scott didn't mention "WHY" werewolves need a tail.

:D
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Edits, I put the new sections at the top of the post.

http://www.calypso-blue.com/werewolf/vi ... 5055#45055
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

UPDATE:

Vuldari's Submissions...finally...

Click HERE --> Image <--
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

funny, In my dictionary it says that A werewolf that can physicly transform into a half man half wolf creature, doesnt say anything about full wolves,
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Shadow Wulf wrote:did you made that up, or was that from a website, cause I heard of demonic werewolfs before, and I have seen them in pics before aswell(look at my sig), personaly I think they look really cool, but its a bit overboard even for me.
I made it up. It's just my idea of what a demonic werewolf would be like. Note even then there is no mention of Satan or the devil or whatever he's called this week.
funny, In my dictionary it says that A werewolf that can physicly transform into a half man half wolf creature, doesnt say anything about full wolves,
Well all the word "were" means is man, thus a werewolf = man wolf.
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Your derisiveness towards Satan aside, I really like your view of a demonic werewolf. That sounds really cool. I'd love to see a movie in which regular werewolves had to deal with a group of your demonic werewolves. That could make for a fascinating movie premise. I would totally watch it.
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Excelsia wrote:Your derisiveness towards Satan aside, I really like your view of a demonic werewolf. That sounds really cool. I'd love to see a movie in which regular werewolves had to deal with a group of your demonic werewolves. That could make for a fascinating movie premise. I would totally watch it.
Ah thanks. I thought "Now what would scare the bejezus out of people?" and that's what popped into my head.
Curan
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wor'Kai

Post by Curan »

Homo lupo lupus est.
Scisne, homo, quod lupum essendum profecto significat?
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Welcome to the Pack, Curan! :howl:  :oo
I hope you enjoy your stay here :D

-- Vilkacis
Curan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Curan »

Thank you for the warm welcome, Vilkacis :)
Homo lupo lupus est.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Interesting. I'd like to know more about your Wor'Kai.

Oh...and :welcome: Curan

Here, have a duckie. :duckieinmouth:
Curan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Curan »

Homo lupo lupus est.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ireally like the muscle definess on the pic, Ive been trying to perfect that for quite some time.
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Curan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Curan »

Homo lupo lupus est.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Curan wrote:
If you are interested in the Story of Metamorphosis I could create a new threat related to Metamorphosis, bacause I think here it would be a little bit off topic.

Sure. There is a section called "Werewolf creativity" You can place it there.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Don't all those muscles make it hard to move? Seems a bit unrealistic to me...*shrugs* :wink:
Curan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Curan »

Homo lupo lupus est.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I hope you dont mind that I look at your picture for reference muscle detial. :D
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I hope you dont mind that I look at your picture for reference muscle detial. :D

Hmmm...looks like it has muscles on top of muscles. :o
Curan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Curan »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I hope you dont mind that I look at your picture for reference muscle detial. :D
never mind. It wasn't my intention to annoy you. I'm sorry if I did it.
Figarou wrote:Hmmm...looks like it has muscles on top of muscles. Surprised
I hope not :o
Homo lupo lupus est.