When the Darkness Falls

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:yeesh sorry folks I screwed up up there and you seemed to fix it so this is good and I changed my post so it makes more sense :P anyhow back to story
((Too late now; things're already involving me as a packmember too much. It'll do. Back to the story. Take note that I'm still back with Wolfhanyou's char))
"You were attacked? Where? How many were with you? How many survived? Where are the others?"
Sanity is relative.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

Casimir let loose a series of barking laughs, finally uncurling from his ball and sitting up almost painfully. "Yes I was attacked. I was attacked a couple of miles outside of your pack's territory. I was with my sister, and two others. Young ones they were, a couple o' years younger than Poor Alyssa. We met them when they were trying to bury their poor parents next to their lone cabin."

He howled in a low and soft tone here. "What a pity their life was cut so short! They would've made glorious Lycans, they would. The younger was kind and so gentle... the older so daring! Yes I remember now... he even lunged at a soldier once to protect his sibling. Bit him well enough yes he did!" He made a weird sound, giggling. Than all of the sudden he became serious again, breaking out of his rememberance. "I was the only one who got away, at least, that's the most I know. I don't know if the others made it out."
Boo
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Deleted.
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

((Eek. Wtf just happened?))
"Alright, calm down, we need to go back and look for them; if any survived they might be wounded and need help. Come on!"
Sanity is relative.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mig brought the Lycan over to Sabre and lowered his ears. He said, "Sabre...Please forgive me,I know i'm not supposed to sidetrack on my jobs." He backed away and left Sabre with the Lycan.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

((miquel, you now i'm still in human form, right?))

"just kill me and we'll call it even" i starred her strait in the eye.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

((I know...I am just refering to your relationship with the Lycan race.) :)

Mig said, "no....No...No,you won't get killed you can't!I trust you and I forgive you for your doings and you can't listen." He walked over to a stump and sat down. He covered his eyes and screamed. He just sat on the stump with his eyes covered.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre looked at the human still Lycan and grinned,"I like you already and I just met you!!!"she chuckled. She looked over at Mig and raised a brow," We need to talk about your actions today Mig, not acceptable!!,"she looked back at the figure standing in front of her, "And you! What is your name? You look familar!" she said looking into his eyes..
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"i might, i'm a soldier thats was assigened to hunt and kill your race from the US. you probily know me from one of my missions. i murdered 11 of your kind, can you kill me now i don't disereve to live after what i've done." i said with cold stair of a soldier. i didn't show emotion because i'de hope i would bring death to me sooner.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig walked over to Sabre with his ears ;owered. He said, "My Lady...I am sorry." He closed his eyes and bowed down. He howled for his mistake and looked up at Sabre.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre shook her head not knowing exactly how to respond. She sighed," Later Mig, just go and keep a lookout for any strangers around!!" As for you now that you are one of us, I shall let you live so you can see how life is for us and that we're not the real monsters here after all!!!, she said with a fierce look on her face. "Come with me that I may show you the Lycan ways...hmmm by the way what is your name?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"I'm Luitenait Shean Maxwell, i know your not monsters that why i want to die! so i can burn in hell for the lives i took!"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig walked over to Shean and said, "if you say that one more time!" He growled and walked back to his post that was assigned.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i gave him the finger and then ignored him.
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"I wish for you to live Shean!!! Taking your life won't help what you did in the past, but what you do now and here on out will matter to or survival!!! I am the Leader of many packs that roam these woods and I'm sure they would want to hear your story, but do not fear I will not let anything happen to you and this I swear!!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"fine, i'll live but i still feel like s*** for the lives i took away." i paused for a monent. "can you awser a question, i wasn't bitten and i turned out to be a lycan......... how is that possible?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"You we're born one, as so many are even myself, it's just that some of ours stay hidden longer than others." Perhaps one of your kin was a Lycan and you didn't know eh?
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"great! that makes me feel better." i said scarcasticly "now iknow that i was lycan when i was doing all of this.........i'm going to be sick" i said i bending over.
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre put her hand on his back as he spilled his guts, "Please relax, you are not the only in my pack that has done this and you will not be the last so it's alright ok? Just try to make changes with it now and you will be fine..." she said reasuringly
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"thanks sabre, weres my gun? and equiptment?" i asked
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre looked around at Mig, "Migeul!!! What did you do with his equipment!!" she said slowly walking over to him...
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig looked up and said, "It is over on those rocks. Sabre,I am a disgrace to you,I disobeyed your orders." He sat down and covered his muzzle. He said, "I could have kept going but I saw him,I just wanted to help." He felt a tear go down his muzzle and tried to rub it away without Sabre seeing.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Mig..You have to toughen up!!! Don't let things get at you like this!! I need strong warriors in my tribes, and things will get harder for us and we all need to be strong understood?"she looked at him sternly and in the eyes..
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig nodded his head and said, "I am sorry Sabre,I am a idiot." He stood up and stretched. He said, "so where are we off to?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i had an idea she needed strong worriers and i used be a luitenate in the army mabey this will help me repent for the lives i took. "Um sabre, i got an idea what about i train your soldiers. how to fight, tuffen up, and the art war. its the lest i could do"
THE GAME

My Armory