Anubis wrote:I'm not to fond of vampires, they're so smug :x

Told you so :lol:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Yeah, you did. :D
I was kind of wondering when he was going to say something.
I figured he would have said it earlier. :|
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Fenrir wrote:

Am' I that predictable? :( ??
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Yes Anubis you are. :lol:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Anubis wrote:Am' I that predictable? :( ??
Down to the use of the :x emoticon. :grinwiggle:
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Well, I guess according to them you are. :lol:
I haven't been here long enough to notice it yet. :|
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:lol:
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

"Vampires vs. werewolves" was a great role-playing gaming concept in 1993, and Underworld is admittedly a guilty pleasure, even if it's not the great piece it could have been. But, here in our world, there's no reason to confabulate mock rivalries. Vampire fans are essentially the same as werewolf fans; we both love and identify with a mythical construct with metaphysical elements and a notable influence in contemporary horror. For us to bicker and hate each other would be comparable to two seemingly identical factions in the Middle East at each other's throats, when they both believe in oppressing women, hating America, and strict, fanatical interpretation of Islam.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Scott Gardener wrote:For us to bicker and hate each other would be comparable to two seemingly identical factions in the Middle East at each other's throats, when they both believe in oppressing women, hating America, and strict, fanatical interpretation of Islam.
RAHILA!!!

Anyway, I just plainly dont want to see someone with a vampire avtar, Ive seen to much of that in other werewolf forums, I want this to stay as a werewolf forum.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Well ok. I didnt think your were the type that liked animals that wear T-shirts and have human hair and speak humans too language aswell as acting just like humans, personaly thats not what I like.

That's not quite what I like exactly. In all honesty, I like my furries tastefully nude or with minimal clothing (basically, anthro), and I don't want them to behave exactly like humans. It's difficult to explain, but I don't really want my animals to be like what most furries like.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Isn't this topic supposed to be about "VAMPIRES", rather than Furries?...

I'm fine with VAMP-Fans joining our group, so long as they don't oversaturate the forum with vampire-centric messages, and leave the "Vapires Rule All" attitude at the door.

...on furries, I remain uncertain about whether I wish to call myself a furry or not, but I certainly meet all of the minimum requirements, and then some...

As with my favor for Werewolves, I am a fan (more or less) of ALL kinds of furries, from the fully ferral bodies, but with human-like personalities (ala-"Lion King") to the kind that dress in full human clothes and work office jobs, in a cubicle, in an alternate New York City...and everything in-between.

I can't claim to dislike furries that wear clothing, (despite the obvious reasons why that would be uncomfortable, unneccesary and a littel bit silly), because deep down inside, part of me wishes that I myself was an anthropomorphic fuzzy animal, and I know if I was, I would not want to go "Nude", but would surely wear at least some kind of shorts and vest combo...but no shoes.

(What's the point of having big, padded, fuzzy, clawed digitigrade feet if you are just going to cover them up?)

I'm really just FAR too fond of the genre of antropomorphic animals NOT to be a "Furry"...

...but I'm admitably unwilling to admit it in public, and so shy away from the Name and Label.

...back on topic...I am a bit of a Vampire fan...sort of...in the respect that they are my favorite mythical monster/character to HATE.

However, whenever I ponder the idea of becoming one myself, the thought allways ends with me figuring that I would throw myself out in to the open to burn in the sunrise, or drive a steak through my own heart before I would allow myself to exist as an undead human parasite.

I HATE vampires...but I LOVE to imagine beating the #### out of them. Image
Last edited by Vuldari on Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

I don't mind someone comming on as a Vampire.

While I (muchly) prefer Werewolves, I also like Vampires.

They're fun characters, be they good or bad. And most mythos attribute a fun set of powers to them. Fun to play. Fight to fight.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Yeah, I'd think vampire fans are allowed here. I see no reason why not. Just as long as he/she has some interest in werewolves should they join a werewolf forum. Just none of that 'vampires are better then you' stuff of course :wink: And whatever avatar a person decides to have doesnt matter to me. As long as its not some naked person or whatever, lol :D
Machine-Whisperer
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: At an Observational status

Post by Machine-Whisperer »

Vuldari wrote:I would throw myself out in to the open to burn in the sunrise, or drive a steak through my own heart before I would allow myself to exist as an undead human parasite.

now zombies... that's a whole different story.

One of my favourite scenarios is to obliterate unending hoards of decaying undead with near excessive firepower.

I personally don't like vampires since they are derived from the undead, but I'm less inclined to go about hating them.... after all... an ally in any war can only do good.(be it physical or abstract)
Bah... Stupid Case sensitive Email. Lets try this again !
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Vuldari wrote:I would throw myself out in to the open to burn in the sunrise, or drive a steak through my own heart before I would allow myself to exist as an undead human parasite.

Here! HERE! i'll drink to that! :howl:  :oo
THE GAME

My Armory
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Re: Are vampires aloud here?

Post by Set »

Anook wrote:Are vampires aloud here?
They put up with me don't they? I'm the Pack's original token vampy one. :wink:
Anubis wrote:Here! HERE! i'll drink to that! :howl:  :oo
Drink? Now I'm thirsty.

Oh don't worry. I won't bite you. You already have fleas to do that. :thpt2:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Re: Are vampires aloud here?

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Set wrote:Oh don't worry. I won't bite you. You already have fleas to do that. :thpt2:
ouch :Jester3:
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Shadow Wulf wrote:I dont mind if she gets a beast looking vampire, or a werebat like this one

Yeah, were-bats rule! :D Not as hard as werewolves though, but still. :)
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Yeah I love werebats too.
Image Image
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

http://www.transfur.com/Gallery/ViewIma ... Image=1770

I also love this picture! :D Art by BlackRat.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Shadow Wulf wrote:You mean when he transform into hes beast form, yeah I think more audiences prefer that.
Hells Yes Shadow Wulf!! To me that's how a Vampire should be I mean come on, why can't they transform too? :lol:

and also why not have the wings on the back and not attached to the arms? I think that it's good to have your arms free so they can grab stuff easier :P
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

http://community.livejournal.com/werewo ... /7045.html
no offense to vamp fans, just thought this was funny :D
and also why not have the wings on the back and not attached to the arms? I think that it's good to have your arms free so they can grab stuff easier
More bat anatomy correct I think.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

I will not mind at all, I have always tried to get the two fan-groups to be peacefull to each other, since I am a fan of both I see myself sort of like a peace-bringer :D
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Anubis wrote:
Fenrir wrote:

Am' I that predictable? :( ??
I knew you were going to say that :lol:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

:lol:

I should have listened to you. :D