Extra Adornments

The place for anything at all...
Protoba
Pack Member
Pack Member
Custom Title: He Likes You

Post by Protoba »

It would be my name tag from the local animal shelter.

A black collar, wtih a shot record to reassure anyone who would greet me.
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Protoba wrote:It would be my name tag from the local animal shelter.

A black collar, wtih a shot record to reassure anyone who would greet me.
In case of rabies? :P
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
23Jarden
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: You guys want some cookIES!?

Post by 23Jarden »

You never know when you might want to haul off and bite someone. :lol:
"There are no stupid questions. However, there are many inquistive idiots."
wolfsangel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: if i sing a song will you sing along?...

Post by wolfsangel »

i wear link chains on my arms for two years straight(though for some reason i have now become allergic to the metal in them so i wear them less now :( ) and i wear a celtic sigil that i found a few years back. (it looks like the symbol of biohazard but its not) and hopefully soon the pack necklace :D
...or will i just be singing right here by myself.
come on down!
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

(horray for old threads) :D

well lets see...

i normally wear one of many citizen watches i own... depends on the mood im in that day on which watch i choose...

i wear a ring not very often but i do wear one.... its a gold ring with two diamonds on the sides and in the middle is a natural grown(not lab grown) black star sapphire

and of course i have and wear my collar on a daily basis....its black leather and my a little dog bone tag on it with my name ( White Paw) and my species (American Grey Wolf)

thats about it... unless you consider knives and guns an extra aournment in this category.. :D
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Aside from my glasses, which, far from being fancy and more than a little "battle scarred" from abuse over the years aren't fit to be an adornment I have only one "adornment", which is my high school ring. It's a nifty ring, though. Made of silver and platinum. One side's got a wolf paw print and my name on it, the other's got a Aztec calendar (which looks pretty cool) on it with the date of my (eventual) graduation above it. There's a stone at the top, I think it's a ruby or such, and in the right light you can see a husky head through it. I would've got a wolf but they didn't have anything wolfish for the stone - so I choose the next closest thing, heh.

So yeah, one adornment. But it's cool enough to make up for lack of others. 8)
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Hahaa I think since I last posted, I still wear the same stuff!
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
In_Cruce_Salus
Legendary
Legendary

Post by In_Cruce_Salus »

I don't typically wear an excessive amount of jewelry. However, I do have three earrings (all ornate hoops), a Goofy wristwatch, and occasionally wear a necklace with a four leaf clover pendant(it is very rare for me to wear this.)
Not sure if they count, but I also wear glasses, a couple of hairbands for my ponytail, and on occasion a pewter pin that says "Official Kilt Inspector".

Oh, and in my pocket I always have my trusty "Super Pen", a really nice metallic pen that I found in the middle of the road.

-Cruce
Initial Here: ___
Here: ___
And Here: ___

Sign on the dotted line: .................................
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

I have an assorted collection of different types of necklaces. A majority of them have charms or symbols from mythology, religion, animals, fantasty, and others. I even have a sterling silver pentagram I got from a jewlery vendor at my school. My oldest necklace that I still wear is a leopard charm I got from the Rainforest Cafe (when it was still open near me). The string wore off and I lost some of the beads but I still have the charm; I just strung it on a different string.
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Faolan Bloodtooth
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Faolan Bloodtooth »

Where to start? :D

A Celtic Cross/Claddagh pendant my uncle gave me a long time ago, usually a wrist cuff with red pentagrams on it, my glasses (cant see anything without them :lol: ) a wrist watch my ex-girlfriend brought me for christmas (which i gonna stop wearing as soon as i get the green for another one) and hopefully by the end of the year i'll have my eyebrow pierced so i'm gonna get something to put in there :D

Laters
The Past Is Dead...
The Future Is Unborn...
The Moment Is Yours...