I saw a REAL LIVE WEREWOLF! For real! Look!

The place for anything at all...
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Ummmmm...guys......I happen to have the same problem in that area. :(

So if you're making fun at him, then you're making fun of me as well. :(

Sure..crack jokes, puke, laugh, be stunned. Its embarrassing. :cry:

I took a trimmer and cut the hair off of my shoulders and upper back not to long ago.

Its growing back again. Have a look. :(

http://www.figarou.com/images/hair.jpg

Now.......wanna see my tail!! :o
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I'm sorry, If I had known :(

On the lighter side* pulls out hot wax* :|
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Fang wrote:I'm sorry, If I had known :(
You didn't.

Fang wrote:On the lighter side* pulls out hot wax* :|

*points to Ford Ranger* Make sure you put 2 coats of wax. :D
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

This is for your back, Think the waxing scene from the 40 Year Old Virgin :evil:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Fang wrote:This is for your back, Think the waxing scene from the 40 Year Old Virgin :evil:
Hell no!! I'm not going to torture myself just to get rid of this problem!! :x
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Never mind *Waxes my self* OH FU*K NO! BURNING *pulls* OH SWEET JESUS!!
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Figarou wrote:Ummmmm...guys......I happen to have the same problem in that area. :(

So if you're making fun at him, then you're making fun of me as well. :(

Sure..crack jokes, puke, laugh, be stunned. Its embarrassing. :cry:

I took a trimmer and cut the hair off of my shoulders and upper back not to long ago.

Its growing back again. Have a look. :(

http://www.figarou.com/images/hair.jpg

Now.......wanna see my tail!! :o

Hey Fig. look i really didnt mean anything harmful about ......i mean i had no idea about it also.....no hard feelings eh........ :( sorrys
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Hmmm...remind me of a picture I found on the internet. It was called bald werewolf.

http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~ufishc00/the_ ... rewolf.jpg
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Well if I offended you in anyway, I'm sorry too. :(
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

Aw cmon fig. We're not making fun of you. And you have to admit that's a lot of hair. Besides, no one came out and said, because this guy has a lot of hair, he's a bad person :}

Hell, i have to imagine there are some people on this board whowouldn';t mind having that much hair at all:}
Leviathan
Legendary
Legendary

Re: I saw a REAL LIVE WEREWOLF! For real! Look!

Post by Leviathan »

MattSullivan wrote:Image

Wow. I knew they were real ^-^
xD LOL Cool! :lol:
ImageImageImage
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MoonKit »

Why is his shirt so low? He needs a shirt that fits. *hands the man a new shirt* :D
Morkulv
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Panzer Division Morkulv
Mood: RAR!

Post by Morkulv »

Damn... Someone give that guy a razor.
Scott Gardener wrote: I'd be afraid to shift if I were to lose control. If I just looked fuggly, I'd simply be annoyed every full moon.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

MattSullivan wrote:Hell, i have to imagine there are some people on this board whowouldn';t mind having that much hair at all:}

oh really? Would you like to get out of bed everyday and find loose hair all over it? Having to suffer ingrown hairs from time to time? Or using a hair catcher in the bath tub to prevent hair clogs?

having hair all over you comes with a price. And I don't like it. :(
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Look on the bright side, when bushs' nuculer :lol: winter comes you'll survive approx. 30 seconds longer than the rest of us :D
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

I'm sorry you feel that way fig. This wasn't a personal attack on you, or the fella in the picture. It's just a joke. I was hoping it would be taken with lighthearted sense of humor. We all have things we don't like about ourselves. But i think if you take something too personally, it's not healthy.

Just know we still love ya Fig. :}
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

MattSullivan wrote:I'm sorry you feel that way fig. This wasn't a personal attack on you, or the fella in the picture. It's just a joke. I was hoping it would be taken with lighthearted sense of humor. We all have things we don't like about ourselves. But i think if you take something too personally, it's not healthy.

Just know we still love ya Fig. :}

I'm not taking this personally. And I'm not upset about it. My problem has a simple remedy. Just trim off the excess hair.

I know there are others out there that has worse conditions. Like having one eye larger than the other. Large growths on the body, birth defects...and so on. I know those people suffer greatly. I feel sorry for them.
Leviathan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leviathan »

Where was this Pic made??? It seems like a flea market or somthing... <.<
ImageImageImage
MattSullivan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MattSullivan »

I took that picture at the san diego comic-con
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Figarou wrote:I'm not taking this personally. And I'm not upset about it. My problem has a simple remedy. Just trim off the excess hair.

I know there are others out there that has worse conditions. Like having one eye larger than the other. Large growths on the body, birth defects...and so on. I know those people suffer greatly. I feel sorry for them.
I have a birth defect. My right ear is really pointy.
Yeah, its nothing bad and there are some out there that would like a pointed ear, but after awhile you get tired of being call an elf.
Of coarse its not nearly as bad as the excessive hair thing.

Sorry about the jokes Fig.

Oh and read my sig.
Last edited by Anook on Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

serioulsy Fig. i didnt mean anything harmful about ....... im sorry.... :(
Alpha
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Stressed

Post by Alpha »

Mother nature sure has a cruel sense of humor. How come us [guys] as we get older, often lose hair where we want it (top of our head and temples), but gain it where we don't...back, shoulders, longer nose hairs etc?

Hey, Figs! No offense was meant. I hope you realize that we're all just joshing and having a little fun. Since waxing, shaving and depilatory creams are only temporararily effective, have you ever considered electrolysis or laser removal? Those methods offer a more permanent solution (for most people), but can be pretty expensive. I don't know what your financial situation is, but this is something that you might want to consider. Keep in mind though, even these 2 have their drawbacks.

If you go to this site and click on the methods, it will explain the pros and cons alot better than I can. http://hairfacts.com/permanent.html
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Alpha wrote:Mother nature sure has a cruel sense of humor. How come us [guys] as we get older, often lose hair where we want it (top of our head and temples), but gain it where we don't...back, shoulders, longer nose hairs etc?

Tell me about it!! I got hair coming out of my ears!!! :blink:

Alpha wrote:Hey, Figs! No offense was meant. I hope you realize that we're all just joshing and having a little fun.

Sorry..I got a bit sensitive. :(

As for joshing and having fun, my friends and relatives know right away that I'm a werewolf fan when they see the werewolf statues I have. One friend said this about my hair problem. "You need to cut back on this werewolf habit of yours. You're starting to look like one."

:o :lol:

Alpha wrote:Since waxing, shaving and depilatory creams are only temporararily effective, have you ever considered electrolysis or laser removal? Those methods offer a more permanent solution (for most people), but can be pretty expensive. I don't know what your financial situation is, but this is something that you might want to consider. Keep in mind though, even these 2 have their drawbacks.

If you go to this site and click on the methods, it will explain the pros and cons alot better than I can. http://hairfacts.com/permanent.html

Oh no no no no no no!! I'm not going to spend tons of money on hair removal. I don't mind using trimmers from time to time.

I've had some funny moments with my chest hairs. I don't know how it happens, but some of the hairs manages to poke through my t-shirt!! I walked up to a cashier and she noticed a few hairs poking through my t-shirt. I moved my arm and it disappeared under the shirt. She freaked out a bit and asked if I had chest hair. I said "Yes.....why?" She told me what happened. I said...."Oh...you must've scared them." The guy behind me cracked up big time!!!

:roflmao:
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

He doesn't look all that odd, I know many very hairy men.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by MoonKit »

Figarou wrote: oh really? Would you like to get out of bed everyday and find loose hair all over it? Having to suffer ingrown hairs from time to time? Or using a hair catcher in the bath tub to prevent hair clogs?

having hair all over you comes with a price. And I don't like it. :(
Hey, now your in my territory. My hair is so long its everywhere! And its like almost 2 foot long hairs. I cant tell you how much hair I pull out of the drain in the mornings. And when I vacuumed the other day, whew! I shed like crazy. Its like a joke between me and my mate now. My hair ends up in expected places. Like his bagged lunch. :lol: And I cant tell you how many times he was pulling my hair out of his mouth. :roflmao: