Please stay :puppyeyes:
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Figarou wrote:Now, if you think YOU'RE stressed out, you need to see what I'M going through. We keep losing drivers. And one is in jail right now. We are getting to much work put on us. Some are so tired, they call in sick even though they are not. That makes this even worse. The boss is so angry, we all lost our sick leave!! Thats not fair!! :x
Now, now. Lets not have a whos-life-is-harder fight, kids. We've all got stuff we're going through and we're all stressed. Can we not do the whole Im-more-stressed-then-you-so-shut-up argument? No matter who actually is more stressed out, I personally dont wanna hear it.

No offense Figarou or Joker...I have no problem with either of you. Just dont do the bad life fight, please. Other then that...Im staying out of this.

*sits in corner and watches*
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Figarou wrote: Now, if you think YOU'RE stressed out, you need to see what I'M going through.
*prods gently*
It's not a contest Fig.
I'm sorry things are lousy for you right now, but if this thread bothers you so badly, then it may be wise just not to read it.
Joker is going through a lot more right now than you or the other pack members know.
That doesn't mean that things are any easier for you, but it's inappropriate to try and 'one up' somebody's stress.

As for her complaints, they are valid. Imagine if you volunteer your time to make a drive all the way across the country just to be nice, then when you get there, the person does nothing but gripe at you for being five minutes late.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

I know I said that I wouldnt get involved but just laugh it off guys. Come on, I dont think anyone seriously meant to hurt anyone else. Its only life, its not that serious.

I like your analogy PariahPoet. I think I would be pissed at first but then Id laugh it off.

And it is someones character, they expect it to be just like they wanted because they are special. So dont get so angry, Joker. Just say "Hey, if you want perfection, start shelling out some cash." You dont have to try as hard on gifts that you would on a paid comminsion.

Laugh it off guys. We're all OK. :wink:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

MoonKit wrote:Laugh it off guys. We're all OK. :wink:
My thoughts exactly. :D
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

please stay joker ..... :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

White Paw wrote:please stay joker ..... :howl:  :oo :howl:  :oo
:puppyeyes:

if you leave joker I will cry so hard, okay maybe not cry but I would miss you very much, if anyone in the pack was to leave I would miss them.

remember, were like a family, we have our up and downs but we live together anyways :D
geekboy1500
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lover of Life

Post by geekboy1500 »

ok
LOOK
i am not you
i do not know what your going threw
i doo know however that The Pack NEEDS you
i probobly "don't get it"
but why does that matter
were all people
we all make mistakes
you may think fig made his
that doesnt mean that people hate you
it means we trust you enough to give you our honest opinion
im sorry you have to go, but please dont
The Think Geek Annoy-o-Tron, insanity in convenient attractive box.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

All is well now..Me and Figarou talked so we understand each others side of this who thing..Still I may need to take a break. I am thinkin about taking a trip somewhere..Hopefully soonish..I will come back I just need some fresh scenery :howl:  :oo
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Hmmmmm....I was thinking. If you used the word "vacation" instead of "leaving," the responces would be......

"Have fun while you are away. We'll be here when you get back.

Instead of...

No!! Please stay!! We don't want you to leave us!!

Catch my drift? :wink:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:All is well now..Me and Figarou talked so we understand each others side of this who thing..Still I may need to take a break. I am thinkin about taking a trip somewhere..Hopefully soonish..I will come back I just need some fresh scenery :howl:  :oo
How about Florida!! Take a trip to to the beach!! Stay at a Condo or a Hotel!! :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:All is well now..Me and Figarou talked so we understand each others side of this who thing..Still I may need to take a break. I am thinkin about taking a trip somewhere..Hopefully soonish..I will come back I just need some fresh scenery :howl:  :oo

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....you should go to paradise island....in the bahamas..... :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Shes not rich you know. :P
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

No islands, she's taking a vacation to Texas! Whoot! :D
Well, maybe she can visit Galveston island... ^_^
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Isnt she in Texas?
Image Image
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Shes not rich you know. :P
what ....... you dont have to be rich to go there......... a couple grand and ....you can have your self a quiete nice week or two down there......hell....its only money ........ :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Its only money? Its only a couple of grand? uhh try spilling out that money when you have to pay the bills and everything.
Image Image
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Its only money? Its only a couple of grand? uhh try spilling out that money when you have to pay the bills and everything.
eh.....good point......i forgot about bills...... :P
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I pay several Bills, if I don't the'll beat me :D
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

lol :lol:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Figarou :biteme: Don't forget Fig I got a duckie with your name on it :wink:

Shadow Wulf I might one day..I am trying to save up for A-kon already atm, but Southwest has a good sale going on right noe for trips to Texas and I didn't get to see much if it during A-kon. It was pretty awesome looking down from the plane at all the places. I gotta go back especially while the prices are so good :lol: Actually I live in the show me state..I hate it here

White Paw The Bahamas..My mom an sisiter went there for a week. It cost a bundle :o I don't think I can afford that heh for a good while an bills really suck :lol:

PariahPoet Yup..I am going to try an get those tickets like now so I don't miss that sale. I do hope the prices are like this around when A-kon come :P I didn't know there was an island in Texas :o
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary

Post by PariahPoet »

lol, yeah, that's not the image most people have of Tx, but there are several islands around the coast. Galveston is only about an hour of from here.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Figarou :biteme: Don't forget Fig I got a duckie with your name on it :wink:
Hey...thats my line!! :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

ImageCorrection, its my line.
Image Image
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

*mumbles about Fig's duckies and nuts*
I dont hold it against you Fig, I just think it is funny
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko