The place for anything at all...
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

i have aboslutly no problems with death wither its involving me or anyone else
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Cinder wrote:Burnt alive Image I have a huggggee phobia of water so drowning is not an option, or in my sleep with my loved one, so that we would not have to experiance life without the other. Image
Burning alive is one of the worst ways to die!! :o Your skin will bubble up and melt or burned away, then you will lose coloring in your pupils, your nails will melt, you will be totaly deformed. Atleast water is painless.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

how do you know? when your drowning your lungs are screaming at your brain and it hurts pretty bad up there
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

getting cut do death with little razor blades is worse...... :evil:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lukas wrote:how do you know? when your drowning your lungs are screaming at your brain and it hurts pretty bad up there
All you would feel is preasure in your lungs, you will not feel any pain really. You would have to be a thrid degree fool to think that burning alive is better or less painful than drowning.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Burning alive is bad, but drowning is nearly as painful. It's an excruciating way to die. Water is painless my a**. You've never had water in your lungs have you? I've coughed up more than my fair share of seawater...

As for my ways to die...(in no particular order):

In a fight, while taking my worst enemy down with me.

End of the world. Come on. That'd be wicked.

Anything painless and quick.

Though, I'll most likely die by some form of suicide. I'd prefer a gun, but poison or pills work too. I won't let myself get old and feeble. I'm guaranteed not to live past a certain age, because I simply won't allow it. Nothing will make me change my mind.
Border Walker
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Cyborg WolvenFox

Post by Border Walker »

I guess My prefered way, would be one of a Few. I supposed I'd rather die after giving my life to protct my friends.

or maybe...

Front row seat to Amragenddon :duckbomb2:
Current Theme Song: Have A Nice Day ~ Bon Jovi
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Set wrote:Burning alive is bad, but drowning is nearly as painful. It's an excruciating way to die. Water is painless my a**. You've never had water in your lungs have you? I've coughed up more than my fair share of seawater...
I had water in my lungs before, it was nothing like being burned, believe me being burned hurts a whole lot worst than having water in your lungs.
Image Image
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

(Off topic, again :roll: ) Suicide is no longer an option for me, I would like to die old and with the people love around me, by my side till the very end.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

I have a real thing about suicide. I just really...don't like it.
Living, when you think about it, takes a lot of courage, since anyone can die pretty much anytime they want. It's the easy way out if you're in a really bad situation.

But I feel sort of the same way, Set! :lol: I don't want to fade away worthlessly. If I start getting too old and withered, I'll take up a really dangerous hobby or something.

I want my death to have a purpose. I want to die helping someone or something. :D

Ack. I really really hate suffocation. Actually, I'm sort of afraid of drowning/coughing to death...anything that involves suffocation in any way. I would rather burn to death as long as the fire was really hot. 8)
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Look, Ma! He's smiling!"

Post by Moon_Lover »

Regarding the way I'd die, it depends on my mood at the current time (no, not in the suicidal way...)
It could be anything from passing away in my sleep, to being vaporized from the various portable nukes that were exchanged by me and my worst enemy.
...But that's me...
You can run, you can hide, but I'll still pounce on you and lick you silly.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

i once had a dream where i died from a nuclear blast
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

Me too.

Actually, I've had more than one like that. :roll: Sort of an underlying fear. Though, I'm not in a huge amount of danger, being in the middle of nowhere.
Moon_Lover
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: "Look, Ma! He's smiling!"

Post by Moon_Lover »

Robbie Newbie: Uh, sir? There appears to be a malfunction in the nuclear guidance system.
General: Ignore it.
Newbie: But sir...
General: I SAID IGNORE IT!
Newbie: *Shakes his head*
General: *Cackles in an evil way* You're mine...MINE MINE MINE! MWAHAHAHAHA...What are you idiots staring at? Back to work!
You can run, you can hide, but I'll still pounce on you and lick you silly.
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

i found this on page nine of the non-were fourms
http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewtopic.php?t=1187
also I wasnt scared i just started praying in the dream so that i can get my last sins forgiven