Therian/were gatherings or howls how do ya find em?

The place for anything at all...
STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC
Legendary
Legendary

Post by STARWOLF_THE_MYSTIC »

Kirk Hammett wrote:
I always found hangovers kinda odd, especially in my family we don't get them. Does anyone else have that?
Sorry I forgot to mention, I don't know of any one's near me.
I only get some symptoms of a hangover. And the more you drink, the older you get, the worse hangovers get. It depends on your drinking habits too. I used to drink and mix all night and get not even a queasy feeling the next day, but no longer.

--

I'd love to have a howling with people on this forum, pity most people are in America and I'm not. One day, hopefully. I'm not sure of my 'howling' skills (I mean literal howling, even if you mean it as a metaphor) anymore, I used to be able to howl realistically when I was a kid, and bark too, but unfortunately well I'm out of practice as I don't generally howl at anything anymore. (Although a couple of times when blind drunk...)

Also, what do you do at a howling? I've never really asked...or if I have, I forgot. What -is- a howling? You gather and group howl? Or talk and introduce selves and your theriosides? Induce shifts if you're a shifting type?
From what I've heard it's all of that and some camping and music and food. If I somehow get rich I would so start one.