Kaebora's leaving the nest.

The place for anything at all...
Kalira
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kalira »

Good luck to you, I hope everything works out ok for you :)
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Kzinistzerg wrote:Probably should have gotten a motorcycle, but, if you don't already have a license for one it takes too long to get one for short notice. They are cheap to buy, maintain, and use (very fuel efficient, usually) and very little insurance!

Good luck with the rest of the move, though.
Motorcycles are far too dangerous and difficult to ride. Most people don't live through a crash on those. The Camaro has airbags, and several tons of plastic and metal between me and the other cars.
Shadow Wulf wrote:Damn you Kaebora! You scared the crap out of me when I saw this thread and I thought it was new. This doesnt mean you will be leaving permanently will it? :(
Leave the Pack? Me? This is about me moving away from home into my own apartment. I'll have internet access installed ASAP once moved in.

Anyways, that little update was more about the car though. Nothing has changed yet as far as housing goes, since the move is still gonna happen. But DAMN this car is sweet. I just had it cleaned inside and out today, and it's just like new. Is it just me, or am I the only one that wants to spend the night in newly owned vehicles? That new car smell... the soft fresh fabrics... so hypnotic.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Pshh. I've been riding them since I was five. Pay more attention in traffic.

But motorcycles don't have New Car Smell.

Gotta love that New Car Smell. :D

Glad to see it's workin' out good so far.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Just an update on what is to happen in the next few years.

1. Graduate from Central New Mexico in December 2007.
2. Move back to Arlington Texas and save up money for at least a year.
3. Move to California, attend animation school, and work for studios for the next 20 or so years.

What school I'll go to is still being debated. I could end up anywhere at this point. At least now I'm sure that I'll be a Texas resident again, for a short time. For those of you Pack members in the DFW area, feel free to come knocking on my door. And when I get to California, yall better show me how Californians party. A Texas man's night out might be different in comparison. Heh.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

CalArts in Valencia, CA is real good. I tried to get in there myself, but didn't make the cut :(

Knew a couple people who not only attended, but wound up in teaching jobs there. Their animation program is the toast of the state.