MonsterGamer World 5? NEW SERVER!! World 6

The place for anything at all...
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

i would try it again with an other e-mail adress....hm.....strange....hey i have got an idea....you should try it with the Bite-Link....Joker...just post your Bite-Link and maybe Shadow can become a Werewolf with that....ya know what i mean?
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

It's in my first post of this thread, but sure if it helps :jester:

http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59023957
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:So that's wat they meant by safety fights..All this time I been trying to find out wat that meant..So after I attack someone I am in the safe for an hour? wow..I had no idea..No wonder some of these vampires are so strong..Well I know wat to do now :x Thanks alot an btw wuts ur name on there? ??
Yeah, it's a clever little strategy.

My name on MG's Akiada. Man does it feel weird to be a newbie again. No money, no weapon, no armor or pet. Hell, not even a roof over me head! :lol:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Aki wrote:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:So that's wat they meant by safety fights..All this time I been trying to find out wat that meant..So after I attack someone I am in the safe for an hour? wow..I had no idea..No wonder some of these vampires are so strong..Well I know wat to do now :x Thanks alot an btw wuts ur name on there? ??
Yeah, it's a clever little strategy.

My name on MG's Akiada. Man does it feel weird to be a newbie again. No money, no weapon, no armor or pet. Hell, not even a roof over me head! :lol:
Awws!! heh yeah It stunk pretty bad when I started out, but now I'm almost level 20, an yes I love the tech idea but hey I'll add yuh :grinwiggle:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

HAHA!! This Vampire I attacked sent a note to me saying thanks for attacking me...I was laugin at first but now I'm like..why are they thankin me ??
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Oh, man, this one vampire is beginning to tick me off... I don't know why he keeps attacking me, I've got no gold for him. Bah. At least I get experience points out of it.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:HAHA!! This Vampire I attacked sent a note to me saying thanks for attacking me...I was laugin at first but now I'm like..why are they thankin me ??
Possibly they gained experience or a level due to the attack. Unless, perhaps, you lost and they got gold off that. Or maybe they're planning on hitting you up for gold later or such. Or just messing with your head.

You never know. Unless they are going to jump you later. Then you do know eventually. :lol:
Oh, man, this one vampire is beginning to tick me off... I don't know why he keeps attacking me, I've got no gold for him. Bah. At least I get experience points out of it.
Did you do anything to tick him off? Or maybe he's just persistent and wants to see if he can get some gold off you. :shrug:
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Aki wrote:Did you do anything to tick him off? Or maybe he's just persistent and wants to see if he can get some gold off you. :shrug:
No, and seeing as how I've got no gold, I don't see the point. He's not getting experience from me either, guy's level 24.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Set wrote:
Aki wrote:Did you do anything to tick him off? Or maybe he's just persistent and wants to see if he can get some gold off you. :shrug:
No, and seeing as how I've got no gold, I don't see the point. He's not getting experience from me either, guy's level 24.
Huh. Wacky. :blink:

Maybe ask him what in the blue blazes he expects to get out repeatedly attacking a newb? :D
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Set wrote:Oh, man, this one vampire is beginning to tick me off... I don't know why he keeps attacking me, I've got no gold for him. Bah. At least I get experience points out of it.
Wat's this guys name? I got a friend on there who is a powerful werewolf an she'd be happy to attack anyone who bothers me or my friends :eviljester2: Overrated f***ing Vamps :x
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Wat's this guys name?
Um... *looks* [DAC] Waterized
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Set wrote:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Wat's this guys name?
Um... *looks* [DAC] Waterized
HAHA!! She got em an she said she'll keep attackin them too as long as I want her too :eviljester2: we'll teach those vampires yet :eviljester:
Amoux
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lost in a February Song

Post by Amoux »

I'm not a big gamer, but out of sheer curiousity and the fact that I wouldn't pass up a chance to play as a werewolf; I decided to register and see what all the fuss is about.

The problem is...I don't know what I'm doing. I have read everything and I'm still unable to play.
Does this game involve controlable characters, fights and what not?

How do I fight someone anyway?

I mean, I hope there is more to this game then just posting a link to lure people.

Will someone please help me sort this out?
Last edited by Amoux on Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Literature is the one place in any society where, within the secrecy of our own heads, we can hear voices talking about everything in every possible way.

----Salman Rushdie
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Amoux wrote:I'm not a big gamer, but out of sheer curiousity and the fact that I wouldn't pass up a chance to play as a werewolf; I decided to register and see what all the fuss is about.

The problem is...I don't know what I'm doing. I have read everything and I'm still unable to play.
Does this game involve controlable characters, fights and what not?

How do I fight someone anyway?

I mean, I hope there is more to this game then just posting a link to try and lure people there.

Will someone please help me sort this out?
It's a browser game, which means it's entirely web based and there's no game like a flash game or one you'd play on the consoles or PC. You have a character but it's not controllable in the sense of using the arrow keys to move around a map, etc.

You have money, which can be used to upgrade your stats, buy equipment, a sentinel or increase your hideout. Better stats help in fights. Equipment such as weapons and armor help in fights, and a house protects you whenever you're not working or raiding. Sentinels aid you in fights. On the "Raid" page you can go on manhunts, which return loot/gold and XP to you after the hunt ends (the best use of these is 10 minute long ones, as hour-long ones do not gain any more loot/gold or XP), you can also attack vampires for gold and XP, but you only get XP if the vampire is a higher level than you and you win.

Another method of gaining gold is to head the "town" page and then to the cemetary. Select an amount of time to work and you'll work for that length of time and earn some gold, etc.

Stuff like that.
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:HAHA!! She got em an she said she'll keep attackin them too as long as I want her too :eviljester2: we'll teach those vampires yet :eviljester:
You don't have to tell her to keep assaulting the guy on my behalf, as long as he gets trashed by a werewolf at least once I'm happy.

I looked at that guy's page after I got jumped by another vampire with [DAC] in their name, apparently that's their clan. If I see any more of them I'm going to get annoyed.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Set wrote:
Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:HAHA!! She got em an she said she'll keep attackin them too as long as I want her too :eviljester2: we'll teach those vampires yet :eviljester:
You don't have to tell her to keep assaulting the guy on my behalf, as long as he gets trashed by a werewolf at least once I'm happy.

I looked at that guy's page after I got jumped by another vampire with [DAC] in their name, apparently that's their clan. If I see any more of them I'm going to get annoyed.
Nah she asked if I wanted to an all I said was thanks an that I'd let her know that others might try to pull the same crap she'd get em heh she helps me out cause I'm only level 20 just now :jester: I'm in a Clan too, but might leave to start my own Pack lol, but I am great right now, but yeah I will attack anyone who messes with mah friends too if I can :x Geeze this game is addicting, I'm actually getting tooo into it :Jester3:
Amoux
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Amoux »

What is the Ancestral site?

I apparently can't access it without reaching a certain level, but if one of you could be kind of enough to tell me what it is, I'd be much obliged.

What else is there to do in this game besides, collect gold, objects, and a considerable amount of kills?
Literature is the one place in any society where, within the secrecy of our own heads, we can hear voices talking about everything in every possible way.

----Salman Rushdie
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

:| UUUMMMMMMmmmmm.........

That's about all really :lol:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Amoux wrote:What is the Ancestral site?

I apparently can't access it without reaching a certain level, but if one of you could be kind of enough to tell me what it is, I'd be much obliged.

What else is there to do in this game besides, collect gold, objects, and a considerable amount of kills?
The Ancestral site is where, for a goodly sum of gold, you purchase the right to take on one of your ancestors in one on one combat. If you win, they teach you a special skill that increases an attribute by a significantly higher margin than normal attribute increasing. The downside here is of course, that you can lose (and thus waste cash), and that it gets really expensive and tougher as you gain levels in these special skills, thus it's riskier.

As to any other point to the game, not really. Get rich and kick a**. 8)
Amoux
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Amoux »

In my personal opinion, the game is ok but, I can see how boring it can quickly become(To some.)

From what I gather so far, getting stronger seems like the only goal players can strive toward; besides killing as many vampires as they wish(Which can become rather boring after awhile.) In others games, you have to find a key, that's opens a lock, that leads to a different world, that leads to new opponents, and different...stuff.

I mean, after you've collected enough gold, objects, and kills, what else is there?

Anyway, In this game, there's really no end and not much of a beginning either but, don't get me wrong its still fun.....in a sort of ignoble way. :evil:

In my opinion, the only humorous thing you can do is attack the same vampire repeatedly to tick the person off. :evil:

However, it is amusing but yet annoying to see how many "experience players" don't hesitate to take advantage of the strength of a low ranking newbie.

----Salman Rushdie
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

I got my tail whipped in the ancestral site..I knew I should have waited a bit longer :P
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fullmoonstar »

Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

heh, i still have the link in my sig but i never play it
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)