Well, how was A-KON? ( post your reports here )

The place for anything at all...
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

I had an really good time... thursnight / friday morn wasnt all that great thanks to Tacobell but i enjoyed myself.... i enjoyed meeting the others as well..... i would most certainly do that again.... though next year im planning on doing AC.... :D
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

nachoboy wrote:nice tail, fig! that's awesome that you found one jus like your character's! and that's some nice gorillaz merch in the background! lol!
That would be mine :D Got the set of all four for $75; they just came in today (I had to mail it to myself)

Yeah, I had a good time :) Got the Last Unicorn guy to sign a couple of my books; went to ABrownrigg's panels; and finally got to see Red Victoria (kick a** movie btw 8) ) Drew everyones characters and gave it to em the day before the con started.

I spent, like, $300 in the dealers room :P Got a nice haul I think: my 4 Gorillaz toys, a print of anthro Darcia-wolf from Arania, a short sword thingy, a Wolf's Rain T shirt, a Princess Mononoke T-shirt, an Egyptian Beatle box thing, a miniature guillotine, ect :D

It was really nice to finally meet some of the Pack in person. :D Everyones so awesome...except for Jokerwolf...she just sucks... :P :wink: j/k :lol: Would of been nice if we actually all got toghter for a couple Pack Meets; we were always missing somebody :P And Silver/ABrownrigg were quite busy with the con/finishing RV. So hopefully next year it will be a bit more organized and less busy for Brownrigg :D
Hopefully I will be able to make it for next year :howl:  :oo
Last edited by Silverclaw on Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PariahPoet
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The one and only were-jaguarundi!

Post by PariahPoet »

Say now that's a pretty smooth new avatar ya got there WP. ;) :lol:
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Its strangely familiar......
:wink:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

That is a nice avatar. Great job Pariah. :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

PariahPoet wrote:Say now that's a pretty smooth new avatar ya got there WP. ;) :lol:

hehehe yeah^^ i found it somewhere cant remember where though *whistles*

SilverClaw wrote:Its strangely familiar......
yeah.... i just cant seem to place the artist.. :evil: :lol: :D
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

GOD! I can't beleive I missed this. I'm not a big anime fan, but I would have loved the opportunity to see Red Victoria :( .
XIV
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Oh I know SilverClaw I suck..:grinp: I'm a terrible person :P :Jester3: I had a great time actually, though it did seem the first time was a bit better, I have no complains really :jester: I had a cam an I got plenty of photos an I got to see new faces so all an al it was pretty sweet :jester:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Teh_DarkJokerWolf wrote:Oh I know SilverClaw I suck..:grinp: I'm a terrible person :P :Jester3: I had a great time actually, though it did seem the first time was a bit better, I have no complains really :jester: I had a cam an I got plenty of photos an I got to see new faces so all an al it was pretty sweet :jester:
*cough* Bullshit *cough* hehe :wink: :lol: