Cameos

The place for anything at all...
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The 1st Alchemy using WerePomeranian evAr!

Re: Cameos

Post by LightPaws »

lupine wrote:
White Paw wrote: Uke:Yeah, someone who is willing to be squeezed into leather pants, abused by duck tosser, and die.

Some sort of Were-Livestock: Comic relief
Mmmmm...Leather pants....Abuse.....Sounds right up you street :lol:

And as for the livestock....BAAAAAA!!!
Cool! now I got a were-Donkey AND a were-sheep
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Cool! now I got a were-Donkey AND a were-sheep
lol, I almost forgot about Lupine :D You can just use his character then for that. So...yeah, nevermind :D
Last edited by Silverclaw on Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

lupine wrote:And as for the livestock....BAAAAAA!!!
The were llama hasn't been prancing itself as much in the crowd as of late, but I can assure you she's still here, and definitely willing to join forces with a fellow ungulated friend Sheep.

Nur!
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

NURR...BAAA!!! Cool! What a team!!! No one could stop us!! :lol:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

LightPaws wrote:
White Paw wrote:
LightPaws wrote:Well okay! Here it goes:

In the book I'm writing(The Pack :wink: ) I already have many characters for the main pack. However, there's also another pack in this story. Though they are only around from chapters 3-5, there are many of them and I don't have the time, nor the patience to come up with more weres. For those who are interested in getting a cameo appearance, post here with your Fursonna's description. Any names will be spin-offs of your screen names.
As this book was inspired by you guys, I felt it was only right that I put some of you guys in it. I will not do so without your permission, though.

Some stuff you should know:
The members of this pack are diverse, fun, insane, and possibly retarded. Their pack leader is named Anthony(named after my cousin, not AB)

Some spots that MUST be filled in:
Ducky Tosser: He doesn't have a name or description yet, but he's in there already.
Uke:Yeah, someone who is willing to be squeezed into leather pants, abused by duck tosser, and die.
Were-Reptiles: I need at least two.
Were-cats: Diverse pack. Not just wolves, but felines as well.
Musician: Someone who'll hit Duck Tosser on the head with an electric guitar during a melee fight.

There are more spots, but these are the most important. If you are unsure on where this is going, E-mail me at Wildtokage@comcast.net and I'll send you a piece of the prolouge.
lol :lol: :evil: 8)
Is that a yes. Because a pack's not a pack without a b****.
HEY!!! Just cause im sub. doesnt make me an b****... :wink: :lol: :evil:
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Post by Terastas »

I don't know how you'd explain one of the werecats being blue, but feel free to name one of them Terastas or Truth Tiger in my honor. :D

Just let me know in advance if I have any lines.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

LightPaws wrote:
cumulusprotagonist wrote:Purple Doppleganger (The Ghost of Cumulus NOT cumulusprotagonist.)

All I can say is that you might regret it later if you don't. (Character becomes famous or whatnot...)

Maybe just make some silly refernce to a purple man or a purple wolf. If there is dialogue then the character has to be doppleganging, mimicking, and antagonizing another character.
Actually, in one scene, a pack member is actually scolding another wolf for trying to die his fur purple.
That is an excellent and subtle allusion.
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

LightPaws wrote:
White Paw wrote:
LightPaws wrote:Well okay! Here it goes:

In the book I'm writing(The Pack :wink: ) I already have many characters for the main pack. However, there's also another pack in this story. Though they are only around from chapters 3-5, there are many of them and I don't have the time, nor the patience to come up with more weres. For those who are interested in getting a cameo appearance, post here with your Fursonna's description. Any names will be spin-offs of your screen names.
As this book was inspired by you guys, I felt it was only right that I put some of you guys in it. I will not do so without your permission, though.

Some stuff you should know:
The members of this pack are diverse, fun, insane, and possibly retarded. Their pack leader is named Anthony(named after my cousin, not AB)

Some spots that MUST be filled in:
Ducky Tosser: He doesn't have a name or description yet, but he's in there already.
Uke:Yeah, someone who is willing to be squeezed into leather pants, abused by duck tosser, and die.
Were-Reptiles: I need at least two.
Were-cats: Diverse pack. Not just wolves, but felines as well.
Musician: Someone who'll hit Duck Tosser on the head with an electric guitar during a melee fight.

There are more spots, but these are the most important. If you are unsure on where this is going, E-mail me at Wildtokage@comcast.net and I'll send you a piece of the prolouge.
lol :lol: :evil: 8)
Is that a yes. Because a pack's not a pack without a b****.
:roflmao:
Too bad my character isnt a were. Good luck with the story and this should make for a very entetrtaining tail.
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

See no one's volunteered for a set of scales yet. If you'd rather have me for one of the reptiles, that's fine. I just hope it'd be something slightly fiercer than a were-turtle. :lol:

Aaand as for a description...not really much of one. You're going to be writing it anyway, and I have no idea what you want to do with any of the characters. So long as the one based on me is a slightly moody critter with red coloring somewhere, that's close enough for me.
LightPaws
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The 1st Alchemy using WerePomeranian evAr!

Post by LightPaws »

Set wrote:See no one's volunteered for a set of scales yet. If you'd rather have me for one of the reptiles, that's fine. I just hope it'd be something slightly fiercer than a were-turtle. :lol:

Aaand as for a description...not really much of one. You're going to be writing it anyway, and I have no idea what you want to do with any of the characters. So long as the one based on me is a slightly moody critter with red coloring somewhere, that's close enough for me.
actually, 3 or four have already gotten parts. Only one person volunteered for reptile, so I've got a Croc, But I'd seriously love to see people's reactions to a big, red weregecko. :lol:
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

LightPaws wrote:
actually, 3 or four have already gotten parts. Only one person volunteered for reptile, so I've got a Croc, But I'd seriously love to see people's reactions to a big, red weregecko. :lol:

As long as its not trying to sell car insurance. :lol:
ravaged_warrior
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ravaged_warrior »

LightPaws wrote:But I'd seriously love to see people's reactions to a big, red weregecko.
I'm in!
"We used to laugh at Grandpa when he'd head off and go fishing. But we wouldn't be laughing that evening when he'd come back with some w**** he picked up in town."
-Jack Handey
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

You can put my characters name as a bad guy for all I care. 8)
whos bad?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image