Someone is IMPERSONATING ME, you need to know it isn't me.

The place for anything at all...
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

We should also make it a point to ban those who use this forum to engage in criminal activity, be it against other Pack members or anyone else. That's kind of a given, but I'll say it anyway.

And, logging onto a chat room, pretending to be one of us, and acting like a Pedophile, is a form of liabel--the written equivalent of slander. It damages a person's reputation. Once you're accused of pedophilia and arrested, you're out a lot of time and money with attorneys just to prove that no, you don't have a strange fondness for kids. All the while, your computers' hard drives get confiscated and dissected, and everyone sees your occasional furry fetish website surfs. Or, they find some pirate mp3s, and the second round of attorneys roll through.

It's a lot easier if we police ourselves. If any member in a chat room does things strange or out-of-character--particularly high profile members such as Matt Sullivan or Anthony Brownrigg, who are working industry professionals--then get suspicious about whether or not it's really them.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

:o gosh... that sounds horroble! I'd hate it if some one did anything like that to me! :(

how long has this been going on Matt? :?
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z