A Very Special Annoucement

The place for anything at all...
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

:o So that is your Were-Form Kaebora? It looks really funny and great :D Nice Screenshots you have there^^ Very cool at all :wiggle:
never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Its funny that Kaebora went from saying this:
Kaebora wrote:I like your character Vuldari. I was thinking of downloading the game for the mere chance of testing models with it in conjuction with Lightwave. Still, I think the community of that game sounds like something to avoid, and I will avoid them. That effectively keeps me from wasting too much time talking with strange perverts online.
To saying he has an ingame relationship. Second Life is no longer game but a "second life" for Kaebora. :wink:
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
tyger
Legendary
Legendary

Post by tyger »

oooh I like the lost creatures Tiger avs. you can fold their ears ^^ I'm really hoping that Aventity releases a tiger as I heard a rumor. I can totally re-invent my avatar and character with that.
Last edited by tyger on Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ceekur
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Ceekur »

Currently I'm anxiously awaiting their Wolf line of avatars. Hopefully they kept the same realism that they put in their Fox line. :D
' They have come to take my life...
Let us settle this 300 year-old war once and for all...
Who shall live...? Who shall die...? ' ~ Moonlight Symphony - Vampire Night

Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Kaebora wrote:It is true... and I regret nothing.

http://www.chrisroeder.net/shared/scree ... hare01.gif

Behold... the face of my wereform. I redid the hair reciently though. (LOL! Get it? Hare?) I've had fun modding the Second Life game heavilly.
Long story short, I fell in love with a furry, and she converted me all the way.

For those of you who have problems with furries, it just goes to show you that anyone you know can turn into one. I would describe myself as a clean and soft-spoken Christian furry. I'm the same guy, except the only difference now is that I'm more open about being a member of the fandom. The fantasy is fun all the same. I guess this explains why I've been so defenseive of the fandom in the past. Though, i'll still intend to avoid those confrontations about the furry fandom. I thought this would have suprised most of you. I had no idea I was even the least bit "obvious" at all.

=3
well, its good to see someone got to ya :lol: I don't really see the reason for someone to hate furries asides from being uneducated on the subject
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Lukas wrote:wow, big announcements by 2 users these last 2 months, i think thats a new record!
what was the other :?
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

me discovering i was a Therian
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Kaebora wrote:Here's the Tigress responsible for my total conversion. I know her outside of SL, and she's amazing. Meeko, my sugar fur. :love:

Well, one of the things that hold relationships together is commonality of interests. Looks like that's a yes!

Much happiness!
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Lukas wrote:me discovering i was a Therian
Ah, I see, congrats :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Actually 3 big announcments in 2 months with the return of Searif who I missed. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Actually 3 big announcments in 2 months with the return of Searif who I missed. :D
:D your just sucking up :lol:
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Yeah that too. No but I was surprise to see you come back.
Image Image
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Its funny that Kaebora went from saying this:
Kaebora wrote:I like your character Vuldari. I was thinking of downloading the game for the mere chance of testing models with it in conjuction with Lightwave. Still, I think the community of that game sounds like something to avoid, and I will avoid them. That effectively keeps me from wasting too much time talking with strange perverts online.
To saying he has an ingame relationship. Second Life is no longer game but a "second life" for Kaebora. :wink:
On some counts its good advice. Some b**** has been trying to spread lies on SL about how I was sexualy harassing her, in order to sabotage me and Meeko's relationship and strengthen her own dieing love life. I don't know for sure why either. I was her friend before she started s***. Lucky me, all the people that she's telling this to know me personally (and some IN PERSON), and they don't believe a word of it. For as many good people are on SL, there had to be some crazies.

Long story short, that lieing b****'s boyfriend knows my girlfriend, and is siding with us. He's not speaking to that husky b**** right now. SELF... PWNAGE.

You see, no matter where you go on the interwebs, you just can't escape the drama whores.

There are some very creepy furries on that game to counter the number of them that I find tolerable by my own standards, but just hang out in the areas that are more comfortable to your tastes and you're fine. I did talk with some people about what they find so attractive about "yiffing". They said its just like sex in real life. It can be whoreish, casual, or romantic. Depends on the person. So they really aren't all that different from the rest of humanity. Though, i'd have to say they are much more open about sexuality than most other groups. I say, do whatever floats your boat.

Cuddleing is a common practice, and I happilly participate. Very few couples get jelous about cuddleing with other furries. So much open friendship... its nice. Dancing to music out of nowhere and making random funny sounds/animations is also typical too. I uploaded enough of my own sounds to mix things up a bit. ^_^ Lastly, the avatars made by the furries are the most elaborate on SL. They go to great lengths to fulfill their fantasies, and it's good that they excersise their creativity in the process.

Safe to say, I've made a fair assesment of a good half of the fandom.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Yeah that too. No but I was surprise to see you come back.
hm, why is that?

By the way Kae, nice hare skin :D and tell your girl I said thats a nice tiger skin :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Kae you never cease to amaze me, you know that? :D I almost got into a relationship on second life at one time but when my computer crashed and I went cold turkey for a few days I then realized what I was doing.
Image Image
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Only difference is: Kae is having a relationship in SL and a relationship with the SL's operator in real life.
So...even if both their computers go down, they still have each other IRL.
...only she doesn't have fur, stripes, and a tail; and his ears aren't quite that big... :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Well put, Red. lol!
-Kaebora
Blue-eyes in the dark
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The doomed Chocolate lover.
Mood: Happy

Post by Blue-eyes in the dark »

my this all seems wonderful how can i start an acount on SL? :?
Reading an distributing copies of "The Werewolf's Guide to Life: a Manuel for the newly bitten" Help, where it's needed.
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Kaebora wrote:Cuddleing is a common practice, and I happilly participate. Very few couples get jelous about cuddleing with other furries.
And that would be the reason I would never be able to be a furry! :lol: Very jealous girlfriend here. :roll:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Kaebora

Post by Kaebora »

Blue-eyes in the dark wrote:my this all seems wonderful how can i start an acount on SL? :?
http://www.secondlife.com It's free.
MoonKit wrote:
Kaebora wrote:Cuddleing is a common practice, and I happilly participate. Very few couples get jelous about cuddleing with other furries.
And that would be the reason I would never be able to be a furry! :lol: Very jealous girlfriend here. :roll:
Notice that I didn't say "none get jelous". There have been instances where some people get pissed. Its about knowing the difference between friendship and cheating. But sure, if it were real life instead of SL it would be different.
-Kaebora
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Kaebora wrote:
Blue-eyes in the dark wrote:my this all seems wonderful how can i start an acount on SL? :?
http://www.secondlife.com It's free.
and you have to be 18 or over *coughicheatedcough*
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

Do people create fantasy adventures on there?
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

cumulusprotagonist wrote:Do people create fantasy adventures on there?
people do alot of things on SL, and I mean ALOT
Baphnedia

Post by Baphnedia »

Yes... irregardless of your definition of fantasy.

On there, I typically fly around, breathe fire (and make one handsome dragon). But, I haven't had much time to continue doing what I was doing in SecondLife, as my life outside the box takes precedence (and for me tends to be even more fun).
Everyday should be Towel Day.
Sekrit Identity: What?
Paradice Games: .com, Forums & Facebook
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Baphnedia wrote:Yes... irregardless of your definition of fantasy.

On there, I typically fly around, breathe fire (and make one handsome dragon). But, I haven't had much time to continue doing what I was doing in SecondLife, as my life outside the box takes precedence (and for me tends to be even more fun).
Thats regardless, irregardless isnt a word, its a double negative. Anyone who says it should be shot, impaled, bleed to death, blown up, cut up, burned, poisoned, eaten alive, thrown off somewhere really high and drown. Did I miss anything? :D
Image Image