Know your Fast-Food ingredients, before you eat them.

The place for anything at all...
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Dreamer wrote:
RedEye wrote:
Aki wrote:None of this particularly surprised me, aside from Subway. Now I'm gonna feel bad eating there, curse you!
Whatever happen to organic and raw foods? But NO, we won't like them as much, we have fried junk for all humans to enjoy. Werewolves prefer to eat raw meat and raw steak.
Yeah, while raw meat is fine and all for werewolves, we humans have a bad habit of falling ill after ingesting it. :P
Speak for yourself. I've eaten Beef Tartare, sushi and sashimi, raw organ meats... I like my food "au naturel", as in uncooked. The only thing I won't eat raw is pork; because it's so greasy. And NO--it does not taste like human flesh; it's much sweeter meat.
How exactly do you know what human flesh tastes like?
That's for me to know. :evil: And yes; I knew what it was. :evil:

Anyway; onward in the Preservatives section, there used to be a brand of snacks called "Tom's" snacks. They were a nickel a pack (way back then). They would sit in their little wireformed holder forever, and still be edible after three months on display at room temperature.
The going allegation was that if you ate enough of them, you'd be immortal, because of the preservatives used in them.
Or...your corpse would stay fresh forever...

Drat! Now, I'm hungry... :lol:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Nothing that tastes that good can be bad for you :wink: lol

Tasty lck