Humor in the movie....

The place for anything at all...
cjkrythos
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Full Moon Librarian

Post by cjkrythos »

If I got the chance to make a comedy involving werewolves. id so do Buster Wilde

WARNING: adult subjects in the following link(no actual nudity that I can think of, but its not really what Id call clean either)
http://www.geocities.com/buster_wilde/

I mean think about it, a straight guy that turns into a flaming gay werewolf at night. I honestly cant think of a better idea for a werewolf comedy movie. Granted, it wouldnt even be remotely clean enough for children, but I really cant express how annoyed I am that all CGI movies involving anthro characters are all made for children. The only exceptions are the privately produced ones like Kaze. Problem is, those often dont get enough support and never get completed. The only remaining ones for adults are Anime, and then you got to put up with crappy translations, and reading subtitles. Funny, cus the subs are usually better done than the vocal translations.
Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Post by Silverclaw »

Heh, there is a movie called "Curse of the Queerwolf". That seems to fit the description. Hard movie to find; sounds like it would be funny though :D

Another movie with gay werewolves: "The Wolves of Kromer". It was actually kindof cute, in its low budget sortof way :wink: