Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Ok i haven't been to many but....

Boston *had to sell my sister into slavery for those tickets (no downside)*
great concert

Super Tramp *Somewhat different live, but nontheless pretty good*

System of A Down *Won two tickets loved it prolly won't be able to ever go see them again*
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

I'm going to see Slick Idiot in Portland next week. It's been a year since I saw En Esch and I've never seen him play with his band, only Pigface, so I'm psyched.

And I hate to say it, but that's going to be the last club show I go to. I don't want to get cancer again and as we all know, smoking at a rock club is mandatory </sarcasm> :P If they or Pigface come back round again, I'll go to socialize outside the club but I won't go in. Doesn't make sense that one has to sacrifice internal organs to enjoy live music...
ImageImageImageImage
forsaken_wolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Present of Darkness

Post by forsaken_wolf »

Well I had fun day at the Fair or Exhibition, and went and saw The Trews and Theory of a Deadman. And the were both cool and first I was on the Benches then I just left to the floor and it wasn't bad down there but the music was loud and it was cool, but I guess I just had fun.
"lolis"
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Im embarasses to admit that Ive been to two Backstreet Boys concerts when I was like 10. *hides head in shame*

Since then, Ive been to Ozzfest. Big change right?

The World/Inferno and Warped tour things fell through at the last moment. :( But Im going to Hallomas this year, as long as Jack's liver stops rebelling!

So who are the Jonas Brothers? Because i went to the mall yesterday to get a new messenger bag since my other one broke and the place was SWARMING with preteen girls in too much makeup and too little clothes. Apparently the Jonas Brothers had just played. It was strange. :?
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Went to OZZFEST on sat. frekin awsome...............i posted my comments in the pointless talikng section ..........so therefore im not repeating my self.