Last Thing You Watched?

Talk about movies, and whatnot, upcoming flicks, and current releases.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:agien whats a bad pun :?
Well, this is a good pun:
http://fenrir.nonexiste.net/~lupin/manetee.JPG
So puns not like that.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

lmao that was good :lol:

hahaahh i still dont get it :?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:lmao that was good :lol:

Normaly the phrase is "Oh the humanity." But that is a huge manetee.

Anyway back on topic, I was going to see Fantastic Four today, but my friend was broke after we had lunch. Did anyone see it? How was it?
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:

Anyway back on topic, I was going to see Fantastic Four today, but my friend was broke after we had lunch. Did anyone see it? How was it?
Nope I didn't see it. I'm going to wait for the DVD.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote:

Nope I didn't see it. I'm going to wait for the DVD.
your soo cheap, you cant just spared 6 dollars to go to the movies, let me tell you, no movie experience is better than watching it in the theaters
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote: your soo cheap, you cant just spared 6 dollars to go to the movies, let me tell you, no movie experience is better than watching it in the theaters

I happen to have my own home theater, thank you very much.

:ducktoss3:
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:your soo cheap, you cant just spared 6 dollars to go to the movies, let me tell you, no movie experience is better than watching it in the theaters
Thraters aren't so fun when you're watching it with 300 other people. And the prices is usually like $8 anyway. (And the DVD would be more expensive.)
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote: (And the DVD would be more expensive.)

But well worth it!!!
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
Figarou wrote:
wolf marine wrote:last night i watch T3 and the day after tomarrow very cool and very tecno ahhhhhhhhh no i'm doing the bad puns!!!!!!!!!!!help me!!!!!
that was a Pun? :?
agien whats a bad pun :?
tecno-robots-termanater, ice age-cool- day after tomarrow get it now
THE GAME

My Armory
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:your soo cheap, you cant just spared 6 dollars to go to the movies, let me tell you, no movie experience is better than watching it in the theaters
Thraters aren't so fun when you're watching it with 300 other people. And the prices is usually like $8 anyway. (And the DVD would be more expensive.)
um thats why you watch it on a sunday afternoon, theres hardly noone there. and plus the BIG screen i doubt you guys have a screen that can match that of a theater.
Image Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

wolf marine wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:
Figarou wrote:
wolf marine wrote:last night i watch T3 and the day after tomarrow very cool and very tecno ahhhhhhhhh no i'm doing the bad puns!!!!!!!!!!!help me!!!!!
oh and no i dont get it, whats the comparison.... :?
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

wolf marine wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:
Figarou wrote:
oh, just like.....

Scream if you know what I did last summer. :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote: um thats why you watch it on a sunday afternoon, theres hardly noone there. and plus the BIG screen i doubt you guys have a screen that can match that of a theater.
This is the opening weekend for the movie I mentioned. It'll be crowded whenever you go.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:oh, just like.....

Scream if you know what I did last summer. :D
That deserves duckies.

Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote: um thats why you watch it on a sunday afternoon, theres hardly noone there. and plus the BIG screen i doubt you guys have a screen that can match that of a theater.
This is the opening weekend for the movie I mentioned. It'll be crowded whenever you go.
that is a negative, go to somewhere like movieco, lets say a movie comes out in friday, ok its gonna be crowed for a couple of days, but if you try on sunday or monday, hardly anyone is ognna go cause the majority of the town or city have already saw it.

Spiderman for instance, didnt that came out in thurseday or friday, well i went on sunday and only 1/3 of the room was filled throughout the whole movie.
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Spiderman for instance, didnt that came out in thurseday or friday, well i went on sunday and only 1/3 of the room was filled throughout the whole movie.
That's still a bit croweded. I tend to go during the middle of the day during a weekday so I have the entire place to myself.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
Lupin wrote:
um thats why you watch it on a sunday afternoon, theres hardly noone there. and plus the BIG screen i doubt you guys have a screen that can match that of a theater.
Its not the size of the screen I'm after. Its the quality of sound. :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:Its not the size of the screen I'm after. Its the quality of sound. :D
Yep. I try to seek out the sweet spot in the theater when I go. That's why I go when it's empty.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Figarou wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:
Lupin wrote:
Its not the size of the screen I'm after. Its the quality of sound. :D
ahhh but thoes BIG speakers, you cant get much better than that, the thing about going to the movies and watching it on the bigscreen is that you feel like your apart of the movie, when i saw world of the war my heart wass beating faster at the action scene cause i felt like im in there in part. i never get that feeling from home sitting on the couth with my pillow.
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Shadow Wulf wrote: ahhh but thoes BIG speakers, you cant get much better than that, the thing about going to the movies and watching it on the bigscreen is that you feel like your apart of the movie,

You can have the same thing in a home theater.

Believe it or not, a well equipt home theater is better than a movie theater. I happen to have a THX DVD that'll explain the benefits of home theater.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:ahhh but thoes BIG speakers, you cant get much better than that, the thing about going to the movies and watching it on the bigscreen is that you feel like your apart of the movie, when i saw world of the war my heart wass beating faster at the action scene cause i felt like im in there in part. i never get that feeling from home sitting on the couth with my pillow.
Sometimes biger isn't always better. I could see the theater buying cheaper speakers because they have to buy like 144 of them.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
Sometimes biger isn't always better. I could see the theater buying cheaper speakers because they have to buy like 144 of them.
If you're talking about all of the showrooms in a multiplex, correct. If you're talking about only one room, incorrect.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote:
If you're talking about all of the showrooms in a multiplex, correct. If you're talking about only one room, incorrect.

Yeah I was talking about a multiplex 6 speakers x 24 theaters = 144 speakers. And I think I'm lowballing the number of speakers too.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Lupin wrote:
Figarou wrote:
Lupin wrote:

Yeah I was talking about a multiplex 6 speakers x 24 theaters = 144 speakers. And I think I'm lowballing the number of speakers too.

In a movie theater, you have at least 5-6 speakers just for one of the surround channels. That way, no matter where you sit, you can hear sound from the surround channel. In a home theater, all you need is one speaker for each channel.
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Figarou wrote: In a movie theater, you have at least 5-6 speakers just for one of the surround channels. That way, no matter where you sit, you can hear sound from the surround channel. In a home theater, all you need is one speaker for each channel.
That is a lot of speakers. :o