Terrorist Attacks London on Jul 7

The place for anything at all...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Fenrir wrote:Oh my god you guys won't believe this, they said that the group that did this act did as revenge for the wrongs that the Brittish did against the Muslims in the Crusades, and that they have been planning it for some time!
Revenge is a dish best served cold
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Scott Gardener wrote:This is brand new news to me; thanks for the notification. I'm sorry that this madness has to continue, and that the ones who must suffer the most are the innocent, people who had no involvement with either the Iraq war or the internal struggles within the Middle East. Prime Minister Tony Blair is completely correct in calling this attack barbaric.

What the Hell are they thinking? Do they honestly think that senseless murder of random people will make us any less motivated to continue the invasion? They're only feeding the fires of their own destruction, taking with them countless innocents in their own country.

As long as the civilized world has to continue to suffer, we have no choice but to address our attackers heavy-handed. This is why I am so hostile towards fanaticism--not because of who they are, but because of what they do.
Gawd I agree. The fact of these random people being killed for no involvement. Thats one thing to dislike about this world, I may get off this computer, go to the mall, and maybe for some reason shown on the news the next day I never make it back here to speak with ya's.

To say, 37 lives went down the drain for friggin' nothing. Maybe one of them was a happy little fellow, maybe one had a great invention, or posibly they were just productive peopel in a soceity making their own way through life. Thankyou F-tards for ruining it.

Stupid asses. :(
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Darth Canis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Darth Canis »

For our Pack members from the U.K. and for those families that were effected our prayers are with you. :howl:  :oo
The little girl who always wanted to fly an x wing and be raised by wolves... Come to think of it she still does.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Blargh. Poor people. Terrorists suck a**.

They have to take out their little wars on the innocent civillians. The least they could do is attack military installations, not helpless civillians. :x
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Shadow Wulf wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Oh my god you guys won't believe this, they said that the group that did this act did as revenge for the wrongs that the Brittish did against the Muslims in the Crusades, and that they have been planning it for some time!
Revenge is a dish best served cold
Cold blah that dish is now rotten and decayed
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Damnit...that was my birthday...there will be no bombings on my birthday!!! ARGH!!!! :shift: :x