The pack death match!!!

Here you will find forum type games to play.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Possessed by the Ghost of Cumulus

Post by cumulusprotagonist »

[The Ghost of Cumulus spat at Templar's choice to turn pure energy into ice and javalines a large single beam of light into Templar.]
Maybe I am wrong...

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK!!!!!!

Photography by ___________
Photo Manipulation by Z
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

[Tired of waiting to unleash his pent up rage the Ghost of Cumulus shoots a stream of water straight throught the center of darkest wolf's forhead. He then pumps wulfur with 1,000,000 volts of electricity with his bare hands. Not satisified yet he engulfs silverwolf in a flame of imense heat(appr=1,000,000,000,000,000 Degrees.]
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

((((((((My character would react this way to being overpowered))))))
[The Ghost of Cumulus is still full of bitter hate and rage and starts wailing on Templar who still had a giant beam of light impaled in his chest.] ((((((((((The ghost is more annoying than I am. Even though in my novel it is not as easy to upset him or overpower him.)))))
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: TV!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mood: RAR!

Post by *nagowteena* »

:o :eyebrow:

hmmm......

never mind. :roll:
Image Image
Yeah, that hits the spot..DeviantArt ~ Youtube Avatar by Z
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

shakes off the flames as he stops burning then heals what ever damage he got as he walks to templar. "ok we'll be at this for a long time so we might as well have fun and team up, what u do think templar? i got some funky ideas in mind and so u do so lets put them to good use," claps his hands together then plants them on the ground and sends a shockwave of more ice to naqowteen. "do the honors."
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

:o Hay Buddy Boy, you spelt my name rong. it's Nagowteena not (Naqowteen) :thpt2: :grinwiggle: :lol:

Now, on to the good stuff.

as Silverwolfman sends a shockwave of ice to me, I jump in mid air, so in the end the shockwave of ice misses me.

*mwahahahaha!* :thpt2: then lands on the ground in a swift movement. *now hmmm... what to do? ah, I know.....* grabs a sword, and charges Silverwolfman, then skins em alive. :evil: how ya like that?
Image Image
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

*steps out of the shadows eating popcorn looking at her skinning a fake him* having fun little lady? *claps his hands together and freezes her there* there we go that'll hold her and my apoligies for spelling ur name wrong
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Wulfur
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Meh...

Post by Wulfur »

*mysteriously falls out of the sky landing on Nagowteena breaking the ice that had trapped her, then stands up and says*

heh, looks like you might need some help 2 vs 1 is not very fair if these two are teaming up.

*then in a swift movement picks up a branch and thwacks Silverwolfman hard in the face knocking him over, followed by a good stomp on the face, "then before Silverwolfman can react" I pickup a piece of sheet metal that was lieing on the ground covered in blood and quickly cut off one of Silverwolfman's hands* *After doing so I say *

Like to see you clap some more ice now! Hahahaha!

*While saying that I Stab the Piece of metal into his chest and take his hand and throw it over the cliff*
One only knows that of which they allow themselves to know.
( http://wulfur.deviantart.com/ )
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

Stares at Silverwolfman, as anger boils up. :pissedoff: then breaks free of his hold! :x
*so, your gonna use powers are ya?* :evil: runs at Silverwolfman with superspeed, then clasps on to his head with powerful clawed hands.
*now you've really pissed me off* twists his head in horrorble pisitions hearing his neck twist and crack, then finely snap. then slowly twists his head off, bloods gushes everywere. :evil: *hahahaha!* then grabs a base ball bat and bashes into his ribs, over and over again. making his body cave in to itself. :evil:

Hay thanks Wulfur!!!!!!! :howl:  :oo :wolfkiss:
Image Image
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

*makes his body clap his hands together then regenerates his body back as he catches the bat in his hand then smiles at her menacingly* care to try again cutey? *claps his hands again then turns her feet to stone and makes then dig into the ground* that was rude little lady.
Wulfur
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wulfur »

(psst i threw one of your hands off a cliff :P no clapping :P )
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

*looks at his only hand then claps on the stump left then regenerates either way* nice try buddy boy ur gonna hve to do better then that.
Wulfur
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wulfur »

Growls menacingly and plots.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

The Ghost of Cumulus once again sends beams of light branching out and pierces everyone in sight he follows this up with "1111 X Infinity" Attack which zaps nagowteena for 1111 X 1111 points of damage.
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

:eyebrow: you suck....
Image Image
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

*claps his hands again and traps the so called ghost in a ghost holder* try anything else punky,.
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

The Ghost explodes and reforms 100 feet away laughing a little but fails to hide his loss of energy.
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

He turns around away from everyone else and starts to do something.
A mysterious figure much similar to his own spins him around revealing the fact that he was sucking a starnge light into his hand. The figure ascends into the sky and dissapears sending a soothing and radiant light down upon every one else leaving behind these words "He won't stop until either he is dead or until he regains his so called dignity. I have given you all the ability to suck excess energy that you all have lost which is now floating dormant in the air."

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS PROTAGONIST! THIS DOES NOT CONCERN YOU!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!! THEY ARE KILLING EACH OTHER!! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THEY WON'T COMRE AFTER YOU!!! THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU!! NO ONE DOES!!!"
The Ghost remains unanswered.
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
cumulusprotagonist
Legendary
Legendary

The Ghost chases after this person only to realize that the Protagonist did not have the power to do those things. "KILL THE WRITER!!! GO ON TEMPLAR CHASE AFTER THAT SOB!!! SHOW HIM UP LIKE YOU DID ME!!! COME ON NOW!!!"
The Ghost succumbing to his own immaturity or so it would seem.
Maybe I am wrong...

Photo Manipulation by Z
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

*grabs some popcorn and sits down watching the ghost* any body wanna join me, this is a good show.
*nagowteena*
Legendary
Legendary

Post by *nagowteena* »

hehehe, think I might join ya Silverwolfman. *sits down and eats chips* :P
Image Image
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

*after watching the match for a few days, KittyRose decides to come on in and join the others; she grabs a seat next to nagowteena and Silverwolfman*
So, what's happening?
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

ghost boy right there is fighting with himself. templar is in a canyon i think, and everyone is in pieces all of the place. *holds out the bag of popcorn to the new girl* wants some?
KittyRose
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Spotted Feline Writer

Post by KittyRose »

Sure *takes a handful of popcorn and enjoys the show*
DeviantART
Meez

:wolfpaint: Avatar created by Z
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

*claps his hands together and makes the seats recline so they can relax better as he tosses popcorn up and catching it in his mouth.* please tell me ghost boy is gonna blow up again please