General Announcments and Updates

The place for anything at all...
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Last edited by outwarddoodles on Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
white
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Post-Humanist

Post by white »

Yeah. That's pretty impressive.

On that note, I'm likely going to dissapear for a similar length of time; mebbe, shorter, mebbe longer. Basically the same reasons, except more parentally envorced :P
Sanity is relative.
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

heh... my desktop, laptop, and *sigh* xbox were all boxed up and put into the attic untill i pull my grades up... thank goodness for school computers and gifted resource :D
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Timber-WoIf wrote:heh... my desktop, laptop, and *sigh* xbox were all boxed up and put into the attic untill i pull my grades up... thank goodness for school computers and gifted resource :D
Chances are Im gonna be in your position pretty soon. :(
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

yeah, me too, tomorrow is the End of teh World for me, I think
outwarddoodles
Custom Title: I'm here! What more do you want?

Post by outwarddoodles »

Aww...that sucks.

Though I've never worried about problems like that. I've always managed to keep my grade a 3.5 - 4.0 (Honor Roll). I always get that one, one stupid B that keeps me from strait As. But true nerds don't need those stupid strait A awards anyway. Pfft.
:nerdwolf:

Just stay good in school and work hard. I hope nobody has to leave for bad grades. Despite the fact I've never got in trouble with it (and even when I was failing math I stayed after school and got help.), I know what parents act like when someone doesn't get good grades. My big brother doesn't do that good in school. Dad has a right to be angry, but he throws a fit and tantrums. He just took away Dale's computer. Dad doesn't need to be so strict and harsh, and I know some of your parents may just be the same.

:(
"We are not always what we seem, and hardly ever what we dream."
Hamster
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Hamster »

Timber-WoIf wrote:heh... my desktop, laptop, and *sigh* xbox were all boxed up and put into the attic untill i pull my grades up... thank goodness for school computers and gifted resource :D
Damn, My mom does the same thing with my brothers. They do ANYTHING for their game systems :lol:...she never did that to me....because I get good grades. :wink:
Meh Dev account: http://kileyhannan.deviantart.com/

"Life... It's drawing without an eraser..."
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

eh... going through withdrawls, but managing. may sound mean, but it's nice that i'm not the only one who values his electronics so. exercise helps, biking through the woods...
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

So glad I'm 32; my parents don't have the authority to confiscate my electronics, and I have an adult budget to keep my setup up to date. Now, if I could just have more free time...
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

The shunt's been put in and doesn't hurt anymore. Actually it wasn't too bad, my body's reaction to the sedatives/anaesthesia/surgery stress was worse. The thing itself just felt like a pulled muscle.

Anyway, the bandage is off and I got a nice bruise and a 2" slit under my collarbone held closed with butterfly sutures and some bruises. It feels weird to touch the spot and feel a hard plastic square right under the skin. Not nearly as unpleasant an experience as my big surgery of a couple months ago.

So today was mostly a quiet day...I've been a little doped up on Percostat but it's on the wane and no pain happening now. Not exactly smiling, though... :P
ImageImageImageImage
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Vuldari wrote:I knew it would happen eventually...

...I was actually expecting it much sooner...

I registered here a mere 8 days after Calypso Blue, and a week after Anthony Brownrigg himself...

... I once stood as the #2 most talkative Member of THE PACK (after Figarou, of course)...but my reign has ended.

I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but it was aparently in the last 24-48 hours...

I am now...# 11...

I have dropped from the Top-10... surely forever, for there is no-way I will ever begin to post as frequently as those who have passed me by.

I know post count really does not matter, and I don't plan on leaving any time soon, but I can't help but feel a little sad to see myself fall off the list.

WTF?!

...I'm #10 again. How the &^% did that happen?

And here I thought I was being Less active here than usual. (Exept for posting extra long messages, that is.)

Okay...insignificant statement over...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Woah...

...being "techless" can be a pain in the you know what, when you live and breathe it most of your life, but what Vrikasatma has had to endure makes all of my recent pains and troubles, and things like restricted electronics privilages look as small and insignificant as they really are.

I've never had any kind of surgery or been hospitalized before, so I really have no idea what that must be like (knowing that someone had to cut you open to fix something on your insides, and feeling the results of that, both good and bad).

I'm glad to hear you are doing relatively allright Vrikasatma.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Nice to hear your doing fine Vrikasatma, I personaly never had any surgery but I had a few fractured bones before and it wasnt any fun either. :|
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by vrikasatma »

Surgery...heh. I HIGHLY dis-recommend it :wink:

Let's just say I have no shame anymore.

Thanks for the well-wishes, all...keep the good vibes comin', Chemo Pt. II is less than a week away... :P

AND FOR GHOD'S SAKE, KNOCK OFF THE CIGS!!!! :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

But I dont smoke. :lol:
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Bleh, my ISP screwed up with the billing, and now I am going to have to wait a week to get my internet connection back. :(
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Just letting everyone know...Im in the middle of semester exams, all I got to do is survive today and tomorrow and then vecation for me. :D
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Just to inform all of those waiting on some artwork from me..My computer had some how gotten involved with some virus infested links and the computer had to be wiped clean, all the programs including my photoshop and printer/scanner, and all other what-nots that don't need to be mentioned, so obviosly the computer is back up, but the programs aren't :( So anyways I will do my best to get it reinstalled and get things going here....Thank You :D
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Ooh, that sucks. I wonder if it has to do with that WMF exploit.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Finaly Im back on!!! Sorry for being absent all of a sudden but there was computer trouble, agien. :roll: But it feels so good to post something agien in here. :D
Image Image
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

what happened to word assosiation? its not there any more ??
THE GAME

My Armory
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lupin »

Anubis wrote:what happened to word assosiation? its not there any more ??
It got moved to the new forum: http://calypso-blue.com/werewolf/viewforum.php?f=29
Renorei
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Renorei »

Anubis wrote:what happened to word assosiation? its not there any more ??
WHAT?!

EDIT: Oh nevermind, it's in the new forum games section.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Finaly Im back on!!! Sorry for being absent all of a sudden but there was computer trouble, agien. :roll: But it feels so good to post something agien in here. :D
:welcomeback: Shadow Wulf :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

hey hey hey, guess from where Im talking to you guys from......MY ROOM!! yes I have internet connection from my room, isnt this great!! Now no more my dad needs to check emails, or my mom needs to work on her home interior stuff. :D
Image Image
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by vrikasatma »

I just got socked with the flu on top of chemo side effects today, so I'm wiped...I'm going to be real quiet for the next couple of days and heal/recuperate...please send healing vibes this way...
ImageImageImageImage