General Announcments and Updates

The place for anything at all...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!?!! THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST UNACTIVE DAYS EVER! :(
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Sometimes, ya just gotta say ... BLEEEE!!
Additional Details: Digg: Gemfinder
Dragon Cave: http://dragcave.net/user/Xocowolf
Twitter: @Xocowolf
Mood: Busy

Post by vrikasatma »

Dude, it's summer!

Go out and play!
ImageImageImageImage
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

Oh, I'm sorry shadow wulf :(
Your right, the number of people that are usually on this forum every day has decreased.

Everyone is on vacation, hanging out with their friends, or working(job).

But I still would like to talk to everyone here over the summer, but I have a feeling that, that might not happen.

Can you get in touch with your friends? Or are they all on vacation.
I hope you have a great summer.
Right now I'm not going anywhere, so I'll be checking this forum everyday, so if you do type something, then I'm mostly likely to respond. :)
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

im always here :D
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Well, for now I'm always going to be here too. :D :D
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I do get out and play airsoft or play games with my friend, but at night I really just like hanging out with you guys. :D

And besides on June 18 I wont be here for a week cause Im going on vecation with my friend.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by vrikasatma »

Cool! :)

Where are you going?

I'm going to be going to a major regional horse show on the 23rd and a sidesaddle clinic on the 30th. Sort of a busman's holiday, I guess...
ImageImageImageImage
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I forgot the name..manadek, manadorick. I cant remember the name but its a really nice beach in the southern florida. Me and my friend are going fishing on the boat, water tubing, swimming on beaches and pools, play timesplitters 2 and more!!
Image Image
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

hey, i live in wellington, i might catch you if you go thro there
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

LoyalReaperDragon wrote:hey, i live in wellington, i might catch you if you go thro there
I really got to figure out how close you are to me.
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

WOW!
Sounds like fun shadow wulf :D
I love to go water tubing and timespitters is a fun game. Your doing all the stuff I wish I could do.
I mean, I would go fishing everyday if I could. .
I live really close to a fellow pack memeber to, but I forgot who it was.

vrikasatma: Where is this horse show? I wish I could go. I don't do alot of riding, but when I do I usually ride western. My grandfather owns a farm with two horses and that is the only kind of saddle he has, but I think it would be awesome to go to a show. :D

Oh, and I love talking to all of you in the evenings too. :D
Well, I hope you guys have fun on your summer vacation. :D

Oh yeah, check this music video out. I'm not a huge anime fan, but this video is awesome with the music. I mean, the music just fits to the video.

Watching this video makes feel like watching the show. I think its Naruto, or something like that. It comes on cartoon network.
Anyways, one of my favorite bands Stain, sings the song right here waiting for the video.
AWESOME SONG!
Some person put the video together and added the song to it. Its not Stains actuall music video to the song.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MP3cLP62hSk& ... %20waiting
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I truly, TRULY wish I could meet all you guys in person. :(
You all sound like great people, even though thiers a good possibility that thiers a sexual predator amung us. But I still want to meet you guys, cause it seems so much that the way you guys act in here act the same way in real life.

Heres what I want to do although it may sound wierd:
I want to to watch a movie with Lupin and Figarou in hes home theather and throw rubber duckies at him for real, I want to try to figure out whats in that ammusing head of Vuldari's , I want to see Vrikasatma horses, I want to go to Fenrir and Anubis house and play a round of halo with them or whatever game they likes to play(PS: Cant beat elites, lol). I want to see Scott Gardeners reaction when I catch him at work telling him that I am Shadow Wulf. I want to watch SabreWulf(I forgot her new name) draw a werewolf with that funny jester hat on top. I want to go fishing in the gulf of mexico LoyalReaperDragon and try t out fish him(I got 2 spanish macaro once, what now? lol) I want to play soccer with Anook (altough I suck). I want to take a picture with everyone so I can post it onboard and say "See that? We met once face to face."

It really sucks thiers no one in this forum thats not within a a half an hour from where I live. :(
Image Image
vrikasatma
Legendary
Legendary

Post by vrikasatma »

Anook: The show is in Boring, near Portland. It's a Baroque breed show (Iberian blood, like Andalusians, Lusitanos, Friesians, Paso Finos, mustangs, et alia). It's one of three regional shows that are happening up here in the PNW; champions from these shows get to go to the national show in Dallas this October. Two of Tagie's stablemates did that last year and the owner of one of them is the driving force behind he and I getting into showing.

I'm not altogether enthusiastic about showing. I see the life that show horses have and cringe. I guess it's nice to say "My horse is a champion" and it can be fun but Tagie doesn't have to prove anything to me. I know he's gold and it's not worth it to me to work up a brace of sweats, lose sleep, drive a hundred miles, spend hundreds or thousands of dollars and only get a photo in a magazine, a piece of paper and a nice fabric rosette with printed letters on it to show for it.

Here's the webpage for the show:

http://www.nwaha/events.html
ImageImageImageImage
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

vrikasatma: Thanks for replying. :D
I still would love to go to a show though, but I think I'd mostly want to pet the horses then watch the show :lol: :lol: :D

Shadow wulf I feel the same way. :D
I would love to meet you guys, but there is that horrible thought of a sexual predator being on here. There is this lady that lives next to the huge water fall in my neighborhood, and she has 7 or 8 labs.
Those dogs are amazing. If I could, I would take a picture of me and all those dogs around me and post it here.
The first time you see Anook is in a picture with a bunch of dogs around her. :lol:

I wish you guys could see my cat too. Her name is Jade and shes all black with green eyes. :D

Ok, I changed my profile, and put some different hobbies on there that I like more than anything else.
I love water tubing, fishing, and playing video games, soccer, dogs, etc.
I took off food, midnight runs(which I hardly ever do), and wandering around.

I changed things because..
1. those hobbies fit me more than anything else and I forgot to put them down in the beginning.
2. Since you guys can't meet me, I at least want you to know a little bit about me. The problem is I can't post all the things I love to do. Theres to many :lol:

Anyways, shadow wulf, I would love to play soccer with you. I don't care if your not good. I'm not as good as I once was either. In 8th grade I wrecked on a four wheeler and broke my right pelvis in two place. At the time everyone was a work, so I had to walk to find help.
I had to spend the night in the hospital because of internal bleeding.
This happen on a lonely dirt road outside my grandfathers farm, so I'm not as good as I once was.
I still wish all you guys could come over to my house and watch movie, go fishing, tubing, or anything.

You know what............................I think I'm rabling :sweatdrop:
Last edited by Anook on Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

OMG!! I hope that never happens to me!! Atleast not alone! :o

That must have been a terrible experience. :(
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Yes it really was. I went into shock soon after the wreck.
Well, it wasn't really a four wheeler.
Do you know what a john deere mule is?
Well here is a link to a picture of it

I don't know how to post a picture on here, so it looks like your just going to have to use the link

http://www.nealdavisauctioneers.com/auc ... ule_LG.jpg

Anyways, the whole thing fell on top of my legs. The bars that you see on top is what hit my pelvis. I wasn't paying attention to the road, so I almost hit a tree, so I jerked the wheel to avoid it and the John Deere mule ended up going up on a bank or a very steep hill and it tipped me out, and thats when it fell on me.
What sucked the most was that I fell on a BIG thing of posin Ivy.
Last edited by Anook on Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Haha, funny looking thing really. but that really sucks that you went into shock! Were you traumitise of going back in that thing?

PS: look at the underworld:Evolution thread.
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Ok, here is what it really looked like, but the one my grandfather had didn't have a window in the front.
Anyway, I also fell into a patch of posin Ivy, and at the hospital they had to put me asleep for surgery, so once surgery is over they put all these blankets around you and heat spreads posin Ivy.

The next morning when I got home, I noticed that I had big welts all over my back. Soon the posin spread to my legs and feet. In the end, I had to have shot for that and I had to take all these pills.

Some for the posin and some for the surgery.

''Image
Last edited by Anook on Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

''Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ill take that as a no.
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Oh, sorry shadow wulf.
I've been trying to figure out how to post a picture.
I finally got it. Read the post above. The one with the HUGE picture.

No, I haven't been on it since. For awhile, I was even scared to ride in a car.
I still am a little bit, but only if mom goes 10 miles over the speed limit.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

OMG I your even lucky to be alive!! :o I wouldnt say your lucky overall but man!! I dont know what to say at the moment except. Im astonish and sorry of what you had to go through it must have been really really hard!! I cant compare any of my experience for what you had to go through.
:(
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

[img]C:\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\puppy%20picker[/img]
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lukas »

Anook wrote:[img]C:\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\puppy%20picker[/img]
you need to transfer that picture to imageshack and get a code there for fourms :D
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

what is imageshack?

Well, there is this awesome puppy picture. Its a chocolate lab with a santa hat on and its really cute.
I was hoping to make it my avatar, or just post it, but its not in my pictures anymore. Its like my computer deleted it by its self. Its on my other computers, but I don't know how to transfer it onto here.
I don't know the internet address. I used to be able to just find it on google, but the pictures isn't there anymore either.

Its really disappointing. I wanted you guys to see it.