The place for anything at all...
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Anook wrote:what is imageshack?
http://imageshack.us/

Bleah. My air conditioner's broke (and has been for a few weeks now), and it's about 98 degrees outside. I refuse to believe Texas is any hotter. I wish my mother would stop acting like we're poor and actually get someone to fix the damn thing.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dogs are miracles with paws

Post by Anook »

www.wolfmovie.com

This is really awesome!
Its a cartoon about wolves. It takes place in the late or early 20s when wolves were being to just about extinction and packs are scares.
It looks really good.

Well, here is what the website said.

The story of Wolf takes place in the late 1920's in a semi-fictional area of the Grand Teton Mountains of Wyoming. At this time period, wolves were being hunted nearly into extinction in all of the lower 48 United States. This is sometimes called "The Great War on wolves". Our story takes place at the end of that 'war', when wolf packs were becoming very scarce.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Thanks Set :D

I'm sorry your air conditioning broke :(
Why won't your mom fix it??
Its too hot to have it not working.
I could care less if I am a "freak". I don't care what other people think about me. I am me. I am different from the masses of society in unique and profound ways, anyway. Being physically different would trouble me not
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Anook wrote:Why won't your mom fix it??
Because she's cheap. She'd rather sweat her butt off than shell out a few bucks for repairs.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

I am sorry :(
Crimson Wolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Crimson Wolf »

Set wrote:Bleah. My air conditioner's broke (and has been for a few weeks now), and it's about 98 degrees outside. I refuse to believe Texas is any hotter. I wish my mother would stop acting like we're poor and actually get someone to fix the damn thing.
believe me Set, Texas can be alot hotter than 98 degrees. like today was about 104, and this is still early in the summer XP
:panting:
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

I was born in Texas
Crimson Wolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Crimson Wolf »

same here, born and raised in Texas X3
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Yeah Texas is an awesome place.
I don't live there anymore, but I do go and visit from time to time and in the summers, it does it really, really hot. 8) 8) 8)
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

It may be hot in Texas, but how humid does it get?
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Crimson Wolf
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Crimson Wolf »

you know i dont really know that one :?
according to the weather channel though its supposed to be humidity: 81% for my city, dunno bout the state though ^^;
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Timber-WoIf wrote:It may be hot in Texas, but how humid does it get?
That depends on where you live.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Im planning to move to texas and about say....6 years. Hopefully Lupin, Figarou and Scott Will all still be there. :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Once I get moved to Rockwall, I don't plan on moving again any time soon. One of the things about Texas, however, is that you can move almost 200 miles away, commute four and a half hours, and never leave Texas.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Hey,

Don't forget me. You might just see me wander up one day.
I'm planning are moving back sometime.
Who knows where life will take me. :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Tomorrow I will be leaving for vecation for about a week so dont be suprise that I havent post for a while. I will be sleeping at my friends house tonight so we can leave tomorrow morning.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

I hope you have a great time. :D :D
Thanks for telling us you won't be posting for a while. I'm one of those that will ask * Wheres Shadow Wulf* if you went and didn't say anything.

Have fun, and stay safe. :D
Syzygy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wergild Collector

Post by Syzygy »

School ends tomorrow, but today was my last day because tomorrow morning I'm going to Cape Town for a week. I probably won't be posting for a week or so.
Eat more tobasco.
Anook
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anook »

Well, I hope you have a blast! :D
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

I'm moving. To a place that actually has air conditoning. :|
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Crimson Wolf wrote:
Set wrote:Bleah. My air conditioner's broke (and has been for a few weeks now), and it's about 98 degrees outside. I refuse to believe Texas is any hotter. I wish my mother would stop acting like we're poor and actually get someone to fix the damn thing.
believe me Set, Texas can be alot hotter than 98 degrees. like today was about 104, and this is still early in the summer XP
:panting:
lies
what you don't have in texas is humidity as high as ours i have to work outside all day and i have been to texas and helped someone move well that was the middle of july and i thought it was nice and cool all day. :P
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Fenrir wrote:what you don't have in texas is humidity as high as ours
:roflmao:

I'll remember that the next time I walk out of my house and my clothes are sticking to me 30 seconds later.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Set
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Set »

Humidity is at 81%. Now tell me again you don't think it's worse here.
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

Because of some delays in setting up utilities (specifically, showing up and not having electric power at the new house), I've had to delay setup of other utilities, including Internet. As such, my access will be spotty--I can get online at the old house on my off days and sometimes at work in the ER, when it's not busy, which is seldom. Still, I'll be around, but it may take a few days here and there until about July 3rd or 4th, when the new house gets cable. This said in case you're wondering why I drop in, comment on one or two things, and seem to miss important stuff.
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Well guys Im back, and I had a great time!! Didnt catch any fishes but it was very fun non of the less. I got quite a tan,lol. I also made a sand werewolf which I took a picture of my friends moms camera along with the :D, I also took a picture of myself in front of a beautiful sunset which I also took a picture of (ill try to get the pictures from my friend.) instead of playing TS2 me and my friend rented Area51 which kicks total arse!! I brought 2 of this lethal prime comic books which has a werewolf as the main character (no snouts or tail, but still looked cool and thier is a werewolf with a snout but no tail). Me and my friend even sat out in the beach at night until 10pm and we were also being eaten alive by sand fleas and those little suckers bite HARD!!! :o . Let me tell you guys it was a blast staying at a condo thats right next to the beach. Ill never forget this vecation, it beats going to any theme park any day. :D
Image Image