When the Darkness Falls

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

"Hmmmm.......Sounds promising, but first you must prove your loyalty to my tribes an especially myself!!! Do you think you can handle this?" she asked with a smug look on her face....
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

"i used to be a drill instuctor, i can handle this." i grinned "it would be like turning soft clay into stone and all you need some heat and time."
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Alright then, you may do as you requested, but I ask for a full report on this as follows and Mig, why not join his training class? A little training never hurt anyone".......
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i starred at him with an amused look. "get ready, im about to work you so hard that your grand children is going to feel it!" i walked of Training "starts in 600 hours! i sudgest you get some sleep"
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Oh one more thing Lietenant...I'm going to teach you how to shift as I figure you haven't yet?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"ok sure, what do i do?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mig said, "I don't take orders from anyone but my tribe.You can't do anything to me Lietenant. I have emotion and I will use it when I feel." Mig stared the soldier in the eyes and said, "fight me!FiGHT ME!" He pulled his katana out and growled.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"bring it on! i see i have to womp you with a news paper a couple of times order to teach who's boss."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig darted at him screaming with his katana. He was filled with rage and said, "I don't take orders from anyone except my tribe!" He dropped his sword and ran at the LT and attacked him.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i jumped out of the way and hit him between the soldier blades causing him pain. "come on! is that all you got!!?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig sccreamed and got back up. He grabbed his sword and said, "you win...you win sir." He was holding his shoulder and looked up. He said, "when do you want us there...I am your soldier now Lt." He stood up and soluted the Lt and said, "sir...I am ready to train." He was finally getting rid of the pain in his shoulder. He didn't want to upset the Lt again on the lines that he obviously had more training than Mig.
Last edited by Miguel on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

((Whoa dude that move was to only cause you pain, not cause injory don't be over dramtic it gets annoying))
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

It was my freaking sister. She comes in my room when i'm not around and screws it up. UGHHHH she is so annoying,sorry about that. From now on,i'm logging off when I have to go do somthing. But I fixed it anyway. :|
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Very impressive Lt!! I think you'll make at excellent addition to my tribes!! Now I would like to see if your as good when you shift and I will make you shift!!!" she leapt at him pinning him to the ground." Your so strong human...So show how strong you are!!!! Fight me now and SHOW ME!!!" she said looking into his eyes grinning smugly at him.....
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"get off of me!"i yelled. she didn't get off her wieght was causing me pain and i couldn't move. i became more and more desperate then something snapped inside. i was getting bigger my face was pushing outwards my growing feet exploded out of my boots. it went that way then i was done. she got up i was huge my body looked like it was cut from stone despite all the thick black fur coating my entire body i guess being ripped in human means looking like you can beat the hulk in an arm weastling match with the hulk as awerewolf. i couldn't help but fex my bisepts. "Arnold swarzenegger eat your heart out."
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre stared at him, eyes wide, mouth hanging open. She certainly didn't expect all this and it showed on her face..
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"wow, i didn't expect to be this big." my new body looks fitting due to my old millitary career. i expected my body some more long black claws flowing mane large menacing fangs. i noticed that i was naked and only thing i wasa wearing was my dog tags and i showing things that wasn't i was used to hidding. i coveredmy shame with the remnates of my pants
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre shook herself back to reality, "Ummmm...yes very impressive indeed!!!" she walked around him looking at his body. "You needn't be ashamed. You are what you are and I've seen it all my friend. Come!! We must get back to tribal grounds and introduce you. Since you are new at this we should teach you about running, but it shouldn't be to hard for someone like you to do!!!" she said smiling at him."Let's see what you've got Lt!!!"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

it was a little hard to get passed the no clothes reqiured thing. any way i put them down and followed sabre. when sabre asked me to see what i got. i was alittle bit confused
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Let's see how well you run!! I want to see some speed!! Put some back into it Lt!! With your new strength, you won't have any problem at all!!" she sat down on a large boulder as she wanted to watch him and see if he would mess up...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"you're serius? you want me to pick that up!?" i looked at the bolder it was huge it so big that you have to use a bull doser to move it. she nodded. i bent downand get as much of a grip to possibly can. to my admazment lifted it up about 1 or 2 inches off the ground.i used my legs then i got it up ti my chest. it was very heavy i couldn't keep holding it much longer then i dropped it back down and the earth shook due to it.

"how can i be so strong?"
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"It comes with the territory my friend and that's not all!! When you get stronger, in time you'll be able to lift it higher than you just did!!! Ok now I want to test your speed. This to see how you can run on all fours, which will come in handy....So I want you to race me to that tree on the other side of the forest and I think Mig should join the race as well!!" Sabre dropped to all fours and took off smiling to herself....
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"wait, i don't know how to run on all fours let alone walk."
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

She skid to a stop and turned and looked back him. She sat down and looked at Mig like he was crazy, "Mig your suppose to help here, yet you stand there looking pitful!! What's wrong with you?
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig shook his head and said, "yes of course Sabre,I will join." He turned into full wolf and ran over to her. He smiled and readied himself for the race. He laughed and said, "you are gonna lose Sabre." He was grinning and he got in a stance to ready for the race.