Something to howl about....The werewolf!!

The place for anything at all...
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:Articles like the one I found puts thoughts into other peoples minds. That thought is that all people who likes werewolves are crazy in some sort of way. Are we? You tell me.

If you like to be ridiculed for liking werewolves, fine. So be it.
I wrote:I too am a fan,(obviously), of the romantic interpretation of werewolves, and would prefer not to be associated with mentally disturbed people for admitting that.
Of course I don't want people to think we are crazy. That trend bugs me too.

I just feel that this person was made the target of "undue" Hatred.

...not all descriptions of werewolves should be carefully worded to make them sound like the coolest thing since the invention of the "Motion Picture". ...and it did not aim to make WW's look bad or even unlikable either. It was a positively toned article about the entity known as "Werewolf" and all of its appearances in liturature and media...both fictional and non.
Figarou wrote:This will be my last post in this thread. Let it die now.
I agree. This attack on unfortunately tact-impared net authors has gone on far too long.
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

I apologize if I offended anyone with my harsh criticisms. I come from an environment where sloppy and inaccurate research is not tolerated. If I were to write a report about how Carollus Linnaeus was a Roman physician who was inspired to classify all the species of the world after having read Darwin, I'd be tarred and feathered before being expelled.
While I do must remember not to lose my temper while engaging in debates, whether they be important topics or wars of semantics, I do not appreciate having words put into my mouth, and false presumptions made about me.
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

I too must appologise. Angry words always encourage angry feelings. When I saw that people were tossing out insults, I reacted by reflecting the negative energy back at everone else, rather than just letting it go as I should have.

Apokryltaros and Figarou...I'm sorry for "putting words in your mouths" and labeling you the Bad Guys in this thread. It was very hypocritical of me to speak scoldingly about your opinions, only to turn around and speak poorly of you.(Becoming the Flamer myself.)

My intentions were mostly good...but I have alot to learn about Tact. Again...I am sorry. :(
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Im sorry for tossing a rubber duckie at Vuldari.

Wait a sec. No I'm not!!

*Tosses another rubber duckie Vuldari* *runs* :duckie :D

I was a bit steamed when I read that article. Sorry. :oops:
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

Figarou wrote:Im sorry for tossing a rubber duckie at Vuldari.

Wait a sec. No I'm not!!

*Tosses another rubber duckie Vuldari* *runs* :duckie :D
"Ow!..." :cry: *rubs sore spot on his arm where duckie hit him*

Damn...You've got a strong arm Figarou. *Picks up duckie and puts it in his pocket*
"Ahh...another Figarou duckie for my collection..." :duckie :lol:
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

If it's owiew, aim yourself correcltly, put sauce in mouth, and you dont even have to chew! :D lck
Mitternacht
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

*chuckles*

Post by Mitternacht »

Okay this has nothing to do , whatsoever, with the article but with the illustration instead.

I know the artist that made that drawing....one Eric Elliot. This poor drawing of his has been ripped off more times and used in mor eplaces than I can name....includeing a t-shirt used by a police academy. Yeah it looks all snarly and impressive, but anyone that knows anythign about Canine body language knows that this Werewolf is scared to teh point of wetting itself and is bluffing dominance. In fact I believe that is the title of the piece itself ; Bluffing, yet it is always being used to show a ruthless, blood lusting Werewolf; always bringing a smile to my face.

-MItty
ABrownrigg
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by ABrownrigg »

WerePie.

He suddenly screams as his body errupts with blueberries, a delicious flaky crust forming along his skin as steam wafts from his ears.

AAAHHhhhhhhhH!!!!

Then emmits the howl of betty crocker.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vuldari »

ABrownrigg wrote:WerePie.

He suddenly screams as his body errupts with blueberries, a delicious flaky crust forming along his skin as steam wafts from his ears.

AAAHHhhhhhhhH!!!!

That was random...

...and a little disturbing.

??

Weirdness is fun! :lol:
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

ABrownrigg wrote:WerePie.

AAAHHhhhhhhhH!!!!

Heh, Sounds like a nightmare the Pillsbury Doughboy will have.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Werewolves perks up the ears and start to lick the chops!! lck

They head towards the howl of betty crocker looking for the werepie.

Only to find a mob of duckies already devouring it. :lol:

:duckie
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

Anyone up for pate?
"I was all of history's great acting robots: Acting Unit 0.8, Thespo-mat, David Duchovny!"
-Calculon