Human form

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
WordWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ad bestiae Christi

Post by WordWolf »

And yet,
who would possibly suspect this about their family member?

They might suspect they're on drugs, but NOT that they're a werewolf.....
SGrayWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SGrayWolf »

WordWolf wrote:And yet,
who would possibly suspect this about their family member?

They might suspect they're on drugs, but NOT that they're a werewolf.....
Not necessarily that anyone is going to suspect [you] AS BEING a werewolf, as I don't believe anyone would immediately assume such a fantastic and incredible idea... but more along the lines of: The UNfun it would be FOR the werewolf to have to deal with who (s)he really is on a daily basis.

Like, for any of us, it would be like keeping some major skeleton in the closet (that your family couldn't know about) and you would know that it would turn very unpleasant if they ever did find out.

An internal conflict, if you will. :wink:
Apokryltaros
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Imperial Weirdo And Insect Expert

Post by Apokryltaros »

SGrayWolf wrote: Like, for any of us, it would be like keeping some major skeleton in the closet (that your family couldn't know about) and you would know that it would turn very unpleasant if they ever did find out.
In my case, at least, the skeleton(s) in my closet would be lunch from yesterday.
CrewWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by CrewWolf »

I can't imagine how a person could keep a secret such as being a werewolf from a spouse or the whole family. Eventually the odd behavior is going to be questioned and which explanation would be worse? "Its the hallucinogenic drugs!" or "I'm a werewolf, hun."
SGrayWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by SGrayWolf »

Iron Prolix wrote:I can't imagine how a person could keep a secret such as being a werewolf from a spouse or the whole family. Eventually the odd behavior is going to be questioned and which explanation would be worse? "Its the hallucinogenic drugs!" or "I'm a werewolf, hun."
*nods* Eventually it would most likely be found out.... the conflict regarding the entire situation would be difficult for those involved though.