I saw a REAL LIVE WEREWOLF! For real! Look!

The place for anything at all...
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

Wow
well the only hair I get complains about is my gotti(SP?). My mom hates it. I swear she's going to come in one morning with a razor blade and shave it.

Oh and on a side note. I find my little sister's hair every where. In the bathroom, in the drains, on the floor, and if she walks past me, on my shirt. I swear all she has to do is flick her hair and hair flys out, lol.
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

BlackWolfDS wrote:Wow
well the only hair I get complains about is my gotti(SP?).
Your what now? :? I'm confused.

Don't worry too much, Fig. I think that guy's problem is a little worse. At least you try to correct it. In any case, you're cool. 8) We love ya, hair and all.

*sigh* I don't like "primate-like" hair though. It's icky. The only hair I have that I like (besides the mane-like stuff on my head) is my tummy hair. It's fine and light gold... :lol:

I can relate to you, Kit. My sister and I have long hair. Once, our mom decided to clean our clogged drain. Suddenly, we heard an "OH MY GOD!!" and it sounded like like she had been hurt or something. We came running in with our dad. Turned out she'd pulled out the mother of all clogs. :wink: Icky.
And everyone always can tell my sister's hair apart from others - her hair is soooo very long. :lol: No denying it if you find HER hair in your food!
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Kiba wrote:
BlackWolfDS wrote:Wow
well the only hair I get complains about is my gotti(SP?).
Your what now? :? I'm confused.
I think he means goatee :P Im not even sure I spelt it right either.
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
BlackWolfDS
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lone Wolf and Biologist

Post by BlackWolfDS »

gotti.....how ever you spell it. The hair on my chin is what i mean , lol :lol:
ChaosWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by ChaosWolf »

I'd suggest that guy find someone to try shaving his back for him...

... but they'd propbably only know to stop when they see his a**.
My Werewolf Code!:
WWC1.0 SSHb LNAn SPDbsh SILt WTRn GDRs UNQd EATafvy SGNepcy SPKw STCb WLL+ HRT++ DLY+++++ STY+++++ INT0 RGN+ JMP+ STR+ BIG+ COL++ AGE+ CMN- AGL+ IRT+ EYE+ FUR+
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Kiba wrote:And everyone always can tell my sister's hair apart from others - her hair is soooo very long. :lol: No denying it if you find HER hair in your food!
:lol: 8)
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
Leviathan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leviathan »

Kiba wrote:And everyone always can tell my sister's hair apart from others - her hair is soooo very long. :lol: No denying it if you find HER hair in your food!
Is it realy sooooo long???!! Image
ImageImageImage
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Whatever....

Post by RedEye »

You know your fur (and that's what it is) is too long when it mats under your clothes. Been there.
Now...whyizzit that so much Fur on a Were' is neat, and when it's on you, it's a pain in the @ss?
My ladyfriend actually gets off brushing my back and shoulders (and, y'know, it does feel good...).
Any of you other Fur-backs have a Spinal Roach? I do.
It's only a problem if you make it one.....
:wink:
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

Leviathan wrote:
Is it realy sooooo long???!! Image
It's not AS bad anymore. She used to able to sit on it. :wink: Her hair is still... like mid-back, I guess. Longer than mine, anyway, but mine is super thick and shaggy. :D
Avareis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Storyteller and Artist
Mood: Angry

Post by Avareis »

Wow fig, I never knew....You shaved your back and face and yet in five minutes it grows back like that......Good for you! See, that how manly this guy is... :lol:

But really, I've seen worse...or better. I went to an art gallery in Hartford, Ct. The title of the show was Bears, composed of over weight, hairy men. I won't go into the inner nature of the photos, but one guy looked as if he was wearing a black muscle shirt. He wasn't. He was that hairy, front and back.
Really, there were a lot of good comments about those photos, but the natural, yes natural, look of the human body. Even art shuns the reality of the subject. It really is human nature. There's nothing wrong with it. It's not disguesting, and ok, we do tend to joke about it. But in all honesty, it's 'coo'. Really, I would cry if I had no hair anywhere. I'd cry for sure. I'm also a hairy man. The women that have been in my life actually found that attractive and that make me proud of that side of me.
But guys, that guy IS a werewolf.
Leviathan
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Leviathan »

It's not AS bad anymore. She used to able to sit on it. Her hair is still... like mid-back, I guess. Longer than mine, anyway, but mine is super thick and shaggy.
*lol* Okay.... *hehe* Thats long...
ImageImageImage
Kirk Hammett
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Guitar Dude from Metallica

Post by Kirk Hammett »

Im a female so Im not particularly hairy at all...but my head hair is another story. I've grown it longer than my shoulders in true 80's head banger style and it's wavy and goes curly or if conditioned, straight (Okay not straight...wavy, but hey, I try).

Every damned time I condition it it clogs the drain...I see there's others with this issue...and it's pretty disgusting. I rip so much out it's like I'm going to lose it.

But it's supposed to be natural and we do all molt, so I put up with it. :P
<b> Pack Drunk</b>
Image Image :beerwolf: :drunx:
"Animals were not made for humans, not anymore than black people were made for whites or women for men" -Alice Walker-
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

thers is a actully genitic disorder were you get complety covered hair on your face and back, etc. cant rememner the name tho but it means werewolf disorder when translated
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets

Post by MoonKit »

I like my men hairy. :wink: Maybe not everywhere. But I like when facial hair is back in like a day or two and when theres chest hair. Rawr. :lol:
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

well i like my men fairly well groomed........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: lck
Kisota

Post by Kisota »

Lukas wrote:thers is a actully genitic disorder were you get complety covered hair on your face and back, etc. cant rememner the name tho but it means werewolf disorder when translated
Hypertrichosis. *pushes up nerd glasses* :D Very rare. Only 50 verified cases since the Middle Ages.
It doesn't also totally cover EVERYWHERE...but man...in this guy's case...
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself

Post by lupine »

There's a whole family of em in South America. One of em's called Jesus!!

I just thought he was supposed to have a normal beard??
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Kirk Hammett wrote:...but my head hair is another story. I've grown it longer than my shoulders in true 80's head banger style and it's wavy and goes curly or if conditioned, straight (Okay not straight...wavy, but hey, I try).

Every damned time I condition it it clogs the drain...I see there's others with this issue...and it's pretty disgusting. I rip so much out it's like I'm going to lose it.

But it's supposed to be natural and we do all molt, so I put up with it. :P
I'm in the same boat, exept that I am a guy. I get alot of interesting comments about my long hair.

I'm constanlty picking up so much hair off my bathroom floor, it seems a miracle that I've not gone bald...and yet, it just keeps getting thicker and longer. (...for now. If I've inherited my fathers genes, my hair should start thinning in the back in the next 5-10 years, sadly)

From the neck down, I'm not that hairy by male standards, but I've got more than enough up top to make up for it.

Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

heh shweet!! He's all furry :lol: I want to feel it myself :jester2: I have felt a hairy person before heh it's actually really soft :grinp:
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living

Post by Lukas »

i have a family curse were my hair grows superfast on my sideburns and chin now, i have to shave almost every day now and im 15
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Damn, I have not shaved in several months, and I only have one hair on my chin (that's getting cut tonight.)
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i need a shave badly.....i now have what would classify as a very short beard.....but thast not going to last at all... :P
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself

Post by lupine »

I would hate to be in thier shoes, I try and keep shaving down to once or twice a week I should shave every day but I hate it. I would class current whisker levels at about George Michael. :D
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
nekocj
Legendary
Legendary

Heh

Post by nekocj »

*Been forever and a day since neko came to play* However, I am also a big hairy dude! My hair is fine though, fine on my arms and legs, and fine on my chest and I have silver hairs on my arms and it took forever for me to grow a decent goatee and soul patch and I got a little mustache...and eyebrows, and some hair in my nose, and my fingers...'n' stuff. Yeah but the hair on my head is about 2 feet or so in length and I got this nice big ponytail 'n' stuff HOWEVER, and this is where most people get jealous, I only shed enough to fill maybe a bottle cap, and that's all. I don't get hair on anything. I work in fast food and I have not once in 7 years gotten any hair on anyones food yet the people I work with who have shorter hair get their hair in the food all the time and get lots of complaints. Heh weird.

Anyway, I would hate to be as hairy as the dude in the picture all over the rest of my body but hey a lot of people do find it sexy! It's like you're a big manly man! Lumber jacks! Yeah that's the ticket. Chicks dig the lumber jack men...I guess. In any case. I think fur is pretty sexy. It's nicer than hair. Hair gets all gross and dryed out and stuff but fur is usually always nice and soft and cuddly :D

-Neko