48%
2 - Doesn’t really care either way
41%

Total votes: 27

Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

Fenrir wrote:Ok...i didn't know the pack had a rank structure and why isn't there a choice for those of us who are none of the above ??
At the moment it officially doesn't. This thread is merely speculating on the idea.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Kanibal
Pack Leader
Pack Leader

Post by Kanibal »

Unless we are a community which goes past the possible petty level of arguments and we can see everyone as equal. Ranks may make that more difficult, but not impossible.
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise

Post by Kaebora »

Z wrote:i think the only reason MOST (not all) people fear ranks is because of the chance that they might not be top dog. these same people usually suddenly change thier minds when they land a high rank (suddenly rank will be GOOD becuz they have control over everyone else)
Actually my reasons are quite the opposite. In a past experiance I didn't mind a lower "rank". Although those with higher ranks somehow developed very irritating egos, and it broke up many friendships. I would just hate to see a repeat of that.

Anyways, social status is not the purpose of this forum. We are all equals here, and I would love to see it stay that way. :D
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

Kaebora wrote:
Z wrote:i think the only reason MOST (not all) people fear ranks is because of the chance that they might not be top dog. these same people usually suddenly change thier minds when they land a high rank (suddenly rank will be GOOD becuz they have control over everyone else)
Actually my reasons are quite the opposite. In a past experiance I didn't mind a lower "rank". Although those with higher ranks somehow developed very irritating egos, and it broke up many friendships. I would just hate to see a repeat of that.

Anyways, social status is not the purpose of this forum. We are all equals here, and I would love to see it stay that way. :D
Z did say "most (not all)"...

...but yeah...I am one of the opposite disposition as well. I have actually been offered positions of limited authority around here, and declined them. I don't want to be part of the command structure...I just want to be here...
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~