Mating: Bitten WW vs Born WW

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Healer lvl 1

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

well science is crap. it makes things look logical and i hate logical stuff!
Set
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Devil in disguise

Post by Set »

Werewolf-Kin wrote:well science is crap. it makes things look logical and i hate logical stuff!
:o :lol: :roflmao:

And this is exactly the driving thought behind every religious fanatic, Scientologist, internet troll, goon, idiot, and spammer you're ever likely to meet. It does, however, make for absolutely priceless comedy. Thanks for giving me something entertaining to laugh at.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

haha no problem. anytime at all. somethings though that i say that are supposed to be funny sometiems arnt. so if you think i told a joke. then pretend to get it or somrthing like that
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

Werewolf-Kin wrote:GUess what!!! im so happy rigt now!!1! i found a wolf den near my house and it looks so kewl. i wanted to enter it but i would never go into anyone elses home when they are not around. :howl:  :oo and now im talking to you people!!1! and i am going to go back there tonight to see if the wolves are back ^.^
lets seem some pictures, im sure you know where the place is by now and you must have a camera somewhere
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

i have no cam, and it was made out of ice, but now its melted :cry: last night i went looking around and i think i found one but im not so sure. on my little night walk i felt as i was staring death in the eyes when i saw this cave looking thing. i wish i had a camera, but im too poor to get one
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

ok you guys are gettting off subject again. back to matting vs. biting like a few people said earlier. besides if there is a cave as u said then maybe it belongs to the wolf you were looking for. ok now i'm doing it. so yeah guys get back on track.
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

alright soory XP
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

man i think we got so off subject that i dont think we can start it back up again
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

well i think that when you get bitten i think it would take longer than if you were born with the gene. even if you would transform on the same day. i also think that if you were able to choose to be one that would also be quite nice, but who would pass it down? :?
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

i wouldnt hands down. either way if i was born this way or not i'd still choose to become what i am today.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

pass the deal! no way! i would embrace it and use it to my advantage!
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

who ever would pass the deal i'd smack them over the head and say u idiot. its great being this way.
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

lol we are a\getting off topic again... do you think that someone could become a WW by getting scratched. cuz there are alot of films and info saying that you can become one if you get scratched. do you think its possible?
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

i believe they can. like in dog soldiers the men that changed into the wolves were only scratched not bitten. so i think its possible
Werewolf-Kin
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Werewolf-Kin »

yea that is where i got that idea. that was a good movie XP
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

very good movie but still you think the lycanthropy virus should be limited to just a bite or mating? can it be transferred by a bite or simple cut with blood of a wolf over it seeping in, blood getting into our mouths and stuff i mean it cant just be limited by a bite and mating can it?
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

When you come down to brass tacks; perhaps the Mating and the Biting could be combined?
There's always the Transfusion method, as well.
Biting would be the more likely to produce Were's in a non-supportive population, while mating would be the method of choice where the society supported two sapient species.
That's the real fear- they're just as smart as we are. We aren't at the top anymore.
The fact that they :wink: are us- immaterial...
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

homo-sapiens are just as smart as us. we use to be them but we're more complete if u say. they have animals buried deep inside that will never be released cause they are happy with the way they are. they know what they want in life and how they want to live it. how do u think they would feel if their numbers started declining and ours swellling?
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself

Post by lupine »

Silverwolfman wrote:i believe they can. like in dog soldiers the men that changed into the wolves were only scratched not bitten. so i think its possible
I could be wrong on this, but If I remember rightly, In American Werewolf in London, David only suffered from claw marks rather than a bite.
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

that is correct. he didnt suffer from a bite or anything only scratches on his chest and face no bite at all. weird huh. so maybe it isnt limited to just a bite and mating..... :?
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

I've said it before, and now I'm saying it again...I LIKE the idea of a scratch being a viable way of obtaining lycanthropy...voluntarily or involuntarily.

It just opens up so many interesting possibilities.

The explanation that was given before is that when a werewolf transforms, there is a bit of residual blood at the base of the teeth and claws that gets into the victim when they puncture the skin.

...works for me... :shift:
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Wulfur
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wulfur »

My thoughts on the subject is that you can be a werewolf from a bite and be born as a werewolf from a werewolf mating with another werewolf. And with the mating there is a low chance for the childs survial as to conflicting possibilities of the childs ability to handle the change at a young age.
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

at a young age the child should have some of the strength from the parents and must be able to survive the change. bite or scratch i believe lycanthropy is transferred by any means. so there are tons of possiblities and we all have our opinions on this.
night_whispered_shewolf
Custom Title: For I am the goddess of the moon

Post by night_whispered_shewolf »

You know, honestly, from what I know, decifering fact from fiction, If A human mates with a werewolf ( which Is much more common ) for the first time In generations theres a eighty nine percent chance the child will be born a werewolf as the werewolf gene Is a lot stronger In a family of complete werewolves, but, It Is likely to getter slimmer for the children to be born a werewolf If the child In question mates with a human, and so on. So In shorter version on my opinion I believe there Is more chance of a child being born a werewolf If a female and male werewolf mate.

Also, with this whole biting thing, there Is half truth behind It, In fact someone can be turned If they already have an open wound upon there body. Every werewolf has a gland In the back of there throat that seeps a white liquid, similar to the male semen or sperm, this can be transfered Into the wound, this Is where the bite came Into things, Also, someone can not be turned against there will, they have to be willing, and even then It's not one hundred per cent sure. Just some things I thought I'd throw out there hwlwnk
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Dreamer »

I kinda wonder though, if the lycanthropy virus could be transferred through sex. It happens in Peter is the Wolf, and it works well in fiction, so...
XIV