Human wolves

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
wolfsangel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: if i sing a song will you sing along?...

Re: Human wolves

Post by wolfsangel »

Rhuen wrote:In modern stuff I only like these if they are some weaker cousin of the werewolves.
In my own fiction I have some like this i call skinwalkers (abusing an actual term yes I know) just to squeeze them in amongst their stronger more fearsom counter parts.

you know thats a movie coming out soon right, i was going to right a novel about skinwalkers and call it just that but now im having to come up with a new name( just need to take a four hour shower and ill be brimming with ideas :lol: )
...or will i just be singing right here by myself.
come on down!
Rhuen
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Dark One of the Moon

Post by Rhuen »

There is also a PBS special movie with the same title about killers on a reservation.

So I'm not concerned, its a native american supernatural creature, they can't copyright its name. That would be like calling a movie Vampires and demanding royalites when ever some one used the word in their own works.
when I look in the mirror what looks back isn't always my reflection.
Wolf of the Wind
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change

Post by Wolf of the Wind »

im more of the more wolf like than human aspect myself... humanoid wolf in other words.
Me? a werewolf? well... isn't that the question everyone would like to know.
RedEye
Custom Title: Master of Meh
Mood: Meh...

Post by RedEye »

Ignoring the head and face-already discussed to death-Humans have their clavicles(?) on their back (shoulder blades) while Wolves have them on the sides of their ribs.
Actually, it isn't that impossible...and would explain the big shoulders the classic Werewolf has: Supporting their shoulders.
That would also be one of the more painful aspects of the Shift...
RedEye: The Wulf and writer who might really be a Kitsune...