Vore?

The place for anything at all...
WerewolfKeeper3
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Darkness Surrounds me, Chaos commands me, and i see what others cannot
Mood: Relief

Re: Vore?

Post by WerewolfKeeper3 »

Figarou wrote:
MoonKit wrote:
The Lord Wolf wrote: Yet if werewolves don't actually exist, how do you know they don't swallow there food whole? Swallowing something whole is just as much fantasy as werewolves themselves. We aren't so different if you look at it my way.
Little Red Riding Hood. :D

The wolf must have swallowed everybody whole if the woodsmen chops them out at the end.
There's so many different version of that story its hard to tell which is the original.

But THIS is my favorite!!!

:jester:
I favorited that on my Youtube page...

I liked that one too... why did the censors get in the way?
No what you have are bullets in the hope that when your guns are empty I'm no longer standing. Because if I am, you'll all be before you've reloaded.
V, from V for Vendetta.

What a strange creature is man, that he cages himself so willingly?
-Athena from Appleseed (2004)
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Figarou wrote: Swallowing a piece of meat torn from the victim whole......yes. That I can understand. (Without chewing on it 1st.) Any other way just doesn't make sence. (As in what snakes do.)
I think if one can suspend one's disbelief to the (very blatant) breaking of the rules of physics and biology involved in one shifting one's form from human to some gestalt wolf-and-man thing (or into an *actual* wolf), one could suspend one's belief about the impossibility of forcing something down the gullet of something that is not specifically designed for it like a snake is.

*shrug*
Kaebora wrote:If this is referring to merely a werewolf tearing up a human body and devouring the entrails, that isn't what I consider "Vore" by definition. It's "Gore". We like gore. It's awesome. Splatter those intestines all over the walls!
:)
Gore is awesome, but only in measured doses.

Otherwise there's so much it just loses it's impact. Or it's just silly.

I mean, I loved Dog Soldiers but sometimes the gore level was ridiculous. Like the scene where they open the truck and blood gushed out? I ...really don't think you could get that much gore without like, pulping someone....
The Lord Wolf
Dealing with the Change
Dealing with the Change
Custom Title: The Lord of Wolves

Post by The Lord Wolf »

outwarddoodles wrote:
Kaebora wrote:
The Lord Wolf wrote:The "soft vore" (swallowing whole) stories I write i'll leave to sites centered around vore, ya? However, the "hard vore" stories I write seem to be exactly what you fellow wolf lovers are up for, even if it is not vore to you. It will benifit vore fans and gore fans alike! Blood and gore all over the walls it is.
Then you admit that it will fulfill a purpose of satisfiing vore fetish fans? If that is the case, I would strongly suggest not posting it here. Due to the fact that many members would protest it, it could end up in a bad situation. We're used to gore as a fact of nature. Animals only swallow creatuers whole if it is conveineant. Otherwise, they have to rip the carcass to shreads. Many of us do find it creepy that anyone would find that to be a turn-on, to the point that angst will fly if a story is written here to sexually enhance carniverous behavior in any way.

Correct me if I'm wrong?
He already stated that the story was not sexual -- only to the people who have a fetish for it. Anyone could have a fetish for anything, and that doesn't stop anyone here from posting otherwise non-sexual material.
Hard vore is only sexual to those who enjoy it. A story like that is really is no devoted to the vore, and its only difference is how the read percieves it.
I AM the Lord of Wolves. Is that a problem?