chance to be a werewolf. would you do it?

The place for anything at all...

would you do it?

HELL YES!!!! it's well worth it
84%
NO WAY!!! it's not worth it
16%

Total votes: 100

Celestialwolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Werewolf at Heart
Additional Details: Used to be Lazywolf

Post by Celestialwolf »

I can't imagine not becoming a werewolf if it were possible!:shift: For some reason, I've been interested in werewolves since I was 6, and the interest has only gotten stronger! Risks are the oposite of conformity, and this is definately one risk I'd take.
Founder, Werewolves At Heart group.
--
My DeviantArt profile and Character Sheet
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Ive always been interested in werewolfs but its when I visit shadowlord inc website and saw goldenwolf and jaime sidors drawing is when I became obsessed
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
bloodwolf_345
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Polywere Supreme

Post by bloodwolf_345 »

who said the alpha would be the alpha for long once you show up. Find a pack of real wolves and take over.JonathanBaine
bloodwolf_345
Legendary
Legendary

Post by bloodwolf_345 »

From the point of veiw on the other side of the fence, being a werewolf is not all that bad. Becoming one is another story, there is the nearly pain-free way, cut yourself, cut the Werewolf, transfer the blood from Werewolf to the human. Then there is the incredibly painfully and nearly unsurvivable way...piss off a werewolf and have him rip you a new a** as well as few other new orafices. When a werewolf attacks a human out of anger or for sport, that is when he is cursed, otherwise he can lead a normal life...as normal as life can be for a Werewolf anyway.
bloodwolf_345
Legendary
Legendary

Post by bloodwolf_345 »

Just because you are not in human form, it does not mean you are a mindless beast, it just means your mind is operating on a MUCH different levelShadow Wulf
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

bloodwolf_345 wrote:Just because you are not in human form, it does not mean you are a mindless beast, it just means your mind is operating on a MUCH different levelShadow Wulf
why are you pointing out to me? :?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Lupin
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Ninja BOFH

Post by Lupin »

Shadow Wulf wrote:why are you pointing out to me? :?
He probably just clicked on your name by accident or something.
I don't suffer from lycanthropy, I enjoy every minute of it! Image
Vilkacis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Vilkacis »

Lupin wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:why are you pointing out to me? :?
He probably just clicked on your name by accident or something.
He was likely referring to Shadow Wulf's earlier post in this thread.

-- Vilkacis
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

I was looking back at my post earlier today but then I thought "That couldnt have been it". But yeah...I already knew just because you turn into something else doesnt mean your a mindless beast, I never said that it does I was just saying.
Image Image
Kamara
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kamara »

Life is already a risk, even when your human. You can't sail through life without encountering something risky. :)

Would I? Yes, I would definately take the risks to become one.
:howl:  :oo

Kamara
"Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and b****-slap the motherfu*ker upside the head...."
Dreamer
Legendary
Legendary

If you knew a werewolf and he offered to bite you..

Post by Dreamer »

Would you accept?

BEcause, even though the advantages would be obvious, you'd have to deal with the feeling of isolation from society, not to mention the canine instincts.

I don't know about you guys, but my answer would still be yes.
XIV
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

mine is a solid yes. if i met a werewolf got to know him/her better and they offered me the bite i'd hold out my hand shake theirs then hold out my arm and say give me the bite. canine instincts i could live with i'm already isolated from society as it is so it wouldnt make a difference to me. but like i said mine would still be a solid yes! 8)
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
Herpscott
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Herpscott »

Abso-freaking-lutely! I would definitly if that meant that I would also then become a werewolf. There would be no point otherwise!
"Ignorance is Bliss to those Uneducated" -Nick Hexum of 311

Please don't shoot me!!
Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary
Location: Cambria,Wisconsin away from other lycans like myself, man it gets lonely here!!!

Post by Silverwolfman »

big times its like hey wanna become a werewolf i can bite ya now. no thanks i dont want it. then he offers someone else they take it and then u find out how cool it is and feel jealous. so u should take it when its offered hands down.
Werewolves are seen as cold blood killers to some. In my eyes we're all part of this world and must be accepted not rejected or driven away.
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

Silverwolfman
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Silverwolfman »

i didnt know this poll was up. oh well my answer is still hell yes!!!
Scott Gardener
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Excited

Post by Scott Gardener »

It's also a loaded question. On a site full of lycanthropy fans, many of whom are obsessive, the only "no"s are going to be casual passers by. "I was out jogging, and you would not believe what I stumbled upon!"
Taking a Gestalt approach, since it's the "in" thing...
Fullmoonstar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: ...for science

Post by Fullmoonstar »

never stop dreaming. Otherwise your dreams will never come true.
geekboy1500
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lover of Life

Post by geekboy1500 »

If I only affected ME and no one else ie. (no friends, no family) then yes..

But if I DID die, that would be putting my family/friends/girlfriend/spouse through too much. If there is an afterlife and I died from that bite... I don't think I would ever forgive myself
The Think Geek Annoy-o-Tron, insanity in convenient attractive box.
Motsiewolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: *thinking*

Post by Motsiewolf »

I know ya'll are gunna jump me cause I say this, but you don't have to, I've already been lectured. If you don't like it, then don't read it. I'm gunna say it anyway :thpt2:

Sorry, that was kinda rude :( . . . but anyways . . .

I wouldn't ask to cause I don't need to. I'm a hereditary werewolf, so i don't need to be bitten. If I wasn't already one, I would be bitten in a heartbeat.
Templar
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: No Title

Post by Templar »

I ain't gonna jump. Just hear me out...

If ya mean ya have the medical-definition condition of lycanthropy, sure I can believe that. If ya mean it in the way I think ya do, just PROVE IT. If ya can't, then why draw attention like that? If ya don't want us to be skeptical about it, then prove us wrong. Otherwise, it's pointless ta go around here and say stuff like that.

Oh, and fer me, I'd have ta ask myself whether somethin' like this would be a good ide in the long run, like gettin' a tatoo on ya a** or forehead that says "I love Julie" er somethin'. In five er ten years, would I be askin' myself "WTF was I thinkin"?
Last edited by Templar on Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sure, I could have stayed, could have even been king. But in my own way...I am King. (grabs girl) Hail to the king, baby!
-Ash
www.knight-templar.deviantart.com
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

ofcourse :)
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Re: If you knew a werewolf and he offered to bite you..

Post by Vuldari »

Dreamer wrote:Would you accept?

BEcause, even though the advantages would be obvious, you'd have to deal with the feeling of isolation from society, not to mention the canine instincts.

I don't know about you guys, but my answer would still be yes.
I can't answer yes or no.

"It Depends..."

It depends on how much I know about this particular version of Lycanthropy...how it works...what I would look like...how much it would effect my mind...how much control I had...what other physical side-effects there may be...and all sorts of factors that are hard to think of on the spot.

I can imagine versions of Lycanthropy that I would almost certainly accept and allow myself to be bitten and changed on purpose (after a great deal of internal debating...I don't make decisions like that on a whim).

...but I can also imagine other versions of Lycanthropy that would be nothing but a terrible curse, which could be fates worse than death.

If it was to my liking, SURE ... ( screw those people who might shun or hate me...they suck anyway. I'm not afraid of being a social outcast...I've been one most of my life ) ... but there are just too many variables for me to answer a definite YES or NO.

However, if I were to consider every well known lycanthrope from film, mythology, legend and other popular fiction and average out my Yes's and No's ... 90% would likely be NO's.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
Kaebora
Custom Title: Werehare In Disguise
Mood: RAR!

Post by Kaebora »

I say no. The restrictions this gift/curse would put on my life are too much for me to handle. I'm normally working on stuff when there's a full moon. No time for shifting. Also, my threashold of pain is good, but not THAT good. UGH! I'd die from the shifting process.
Lurking softly, reading your posts, loving your ideas...
-Kaebora