Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Enir »

Enir glided in place for a while and then he decided he had to land soon. The feral wolf seamed to be content with the deer that he had brought him and was still focused on eating it. But luckily for Enir, a warm desert current came in and provided lift for Enir so he did not have to keep flapping to stay in the air. Enir hoverd there until the warm current ended and landed about half a mile away from the feral wolf. His wings were sore and he did not want to fly any more than he had to.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

" I raise my head, twitching my ears and notice you when I looked behind me".
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Hopeing that he didn't hear Him and that it would be over soon, Enir layed down and tryed to continue recovering from the explosion. The wounds were healing and the burns as well, but Enir was still sore.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

"I start walking toword you".
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

I was still laying there waiting for the newcomer to change back and give the all clear. And then my wing muscle cramped on me. It hurt like he11 and I couldn't help but to sit up and try and work the cramp out.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

"I stand in front of you face to face looking into yor eyes".
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"O....boy" Enir saw the feral wolf but it was to late. It was right up to his face, Enir could see in grissly detail what was left of the deer in his teeth. Enir new his only chance was to reach out and try to talk him down, but knew the chance of succes was vary low. "Ummm....look I don't know you well but, I think that you probably shouldn't eat me." "Look at me, iam all scaley, do you know how hard it is to get a scale out from between your teeth?"

"You'd have better luck trying to get a job as a paper boy." Enir slowly eased back, prepared to flame the ground under the wolf or take of into the air. Or maybe even both..... "Look I know your probably still mad about the whole tranq thing, but come on, really I didn't have a choice." Enir stoped trying to reach him and said flatly," Look either you back off or Iam going to have to do something I really don't want to.

OOC: Iam assumeing your still feral night death. This correct?
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

OOC: Ya i'm still feral

"I sniff your scent, and say in a death tone voice" En...Enir
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir looked in amazment as he heard his name come from the feral wolfs jaws. "Yes it's me, Iam the one who helped free the other and eleminate the HR troops in that last town." I slowly reached out one hand toword the feral wolf, hopeing he did not rip my arm off.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

" I back away and start to cry" I...i'm sorry *I turn around and run away*.
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir looked and then lept up into the sky. Then useing this wings as gliders he dived and tackled the feral wolf takeing him to the ground. Enir then held the wolf's face still and said, You are never going to gain control if you keep running away from your problems!!!" "Stay and face them!!". I held him down till he stopped struggleing and looked at me again. "You can control this, you can fight it, youjust have to stop running and face it!" Right then Enir's wing cramped again from the sudden use and he fell over on his back in pain.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

I.....I just don't want to hurt or be hurt again. * I sit next to you and start to cry again*
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

In between the pulses of pain from his wing muscle Enir looked at the feral and said, "Would you stop crying please, and help me get rid of this cramp so we can return to the group?!" "uggggg.........this is rediculous!!" Enir finaly sat up and slowly worked his wing. Streatching them in every direction and twisting them slightlyeach way. "Never mind, I think I got it now." "Common, lets get back to the others." Enir grabbed the still feral wolf and started to fly back, makeing sure to take small, long flapps.

OOC: Hard to find a good way to word the last part.....was going to say strokes but did not for obvious reasons. :| :| :|
Last edited by Enir on Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

OCC: Nice wording
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir approached the still moveing APC. He went in close and landed lightly on the roof. The helping the feral squeeze through the gun hatch and into the main passenger compartmen. The he peeked inside and saw that there wasn't enough room inside. So he stayed on top, latched his claws into the roof and spread his wings out, giveing the vehical a vary slight amount of lift, thus increaseing the gas mileage.

OOC: Ran out of ideas so I thought I would throw that last one in for kicks and giggles! :lol:
O and one last thing...I should have done this earlier but never got to it..Here is a pic of what my character looks like. (Male instead of female though).
Attachments
Drakkin.JPG
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Fang looked at Enir as soon as he landed in the APC. "What was that all about,is the other wolf ok,it looked like he was loosing control. he said stretching out in the back of the APC. he was alittle worried,but didn't show too much concern for the other wolf.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

"All iam going to say is, he needed a bit of guidence." "A little shove in the right direction." Enir smiled as the air flew under his sore wings, cooling them down a little. "If you want to hear more than ask him once he feels up to it."
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary

Post by NightDeath »

Give me until sun up when I turn back because i'm doing my best to restrain myself from killing you all right know.
Adopt your own!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

"Well you need to learn how to control it." he said looking in Enirs direction. "Enir,don't you wish you were still a werewolf,i don't think i would be able to live with myself if something like that happened to me. Do you think there is any way to get you back to your werewolf form? he asked thinking that if he could find the machine that changed Enir,maybe he could use his own dna to get Enir back to his werewolf form,Enir willing of course.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir shook his head sadly. "What's done, is done, that I am sure of." "If it were something reversable, Thunder or his friends would have already been back here trying to do something about it." "And besides, if I can't handle what I have become, and run from it like that one did from his feral form, then I am useless." "BUT, yes I do miss my werewolf form at times, at least in that form I didn't have to worry about wings and cramps."
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang propped his head up with his arms.If he did not run away from it,he left so he knew that if he lost control,he might have tried to kill us. The same thing happened to me back when i was first learning how to deal with being turned into a werewolf. he said closing his eyes. "I wish that there was some way you could go back to they way you used to be. he sid opening his eyes and looking straight into Enirs. To be honest with you,i used to hate myself for what i had become,but your my friend and i hate to see you stuck like that,if there is a way to get you back to the way you used to be...i can only prey that we find it.

Fang then pulled up the sleve of his shirt to see how the wound he recieved while trying to save Enir before he had been change was healing,he could tell that the bullet was still in his arm,he used his other arm to dig the bullet out,it caused him some slight pain,but he didn't show it,once he was done he propped his head back up with his arms and closed his eyes once again.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir looked at Fang. "Here let me take a look and see if I can do anything." Enir walked over to Fang and examined the whole in his arm. "It might hrut some but I can close the hole in your arm, and kill any infection that might have started." "Do you want me to?"
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!

Post by Miguel »

Quietly, Zan moved away from the group and once far enough away from them began sprinting towards the ruins of Steel City. His mind was being plagued by the thought of so many innocent people dying. He had to do something about it.

The air around him was becoming heavy with smoke and seemed to glow an eerie orange. On the ground around him, bodies were scattered, most of which were civilian. Some of them still moved but were surely close to dying completely. People had tried to flee. The mere sound of the painful pleas drove Zan insane.

He stopped beside a newly created hole in the once indestructable wall and crouched down trying not to vomit from the stench of the dying. People ran past him, some bleeding, and then disappeared into the smoke that he had just emerged from. Weakly, he stood back up and moved through the newly created city entrance.

The sound of sobbing was all around him. Fires burned in every direction, causing the road before him to appear as a hellish red. Abandoned HR vehicles lined the road, some completely destroyed. Someone had tried to fight back. Zan made his way to a nearby street stand and crouched down behind it. A loud ricocheting sound echoed from beside him and the ground exploded into small fragments of stone. Someone was shooting at him.

A voice screamed towards him from somewhere in the smoke, "Come out with your hands up!"
Zan complied and stood up, moving slowly towards the center of the street. He spoke, "I"m not HR!"
"Who are you then?" the voice responded.
"Zan Carson, commander of Bloodoak Defense."
"Carson?" another voice responded. "Zan Carson?"
"Yeah, that's me," Zan replied confusedly.
"After all these years, you decide to one day show up in the center of conflict. I thought Amy would have brought you here sooner."
"Do we know one another?"

Shadows began forming in the smoke and then formed into people as they moved forward cautiously. One of the people, a man, moved towards Zan hastily, laughing.

"You're Zan Carson, Amy Carson's husband," the man spoke with a Russian accent.
"Yeah," Zan spoke.
"Well," the man paused looking around, "where is she? Where's Amy?"
Zan looked away, painfully. "She...She's dead."
The man silenced and then signaled towards the rest of the group to continue on. "I'm sorry to hear that."
"Who are you?"
"The name's Alexi. I was a good friend of Amy."
"Alexi, huh?" Zan smirked. "You're the reason my friends and I came to this scrapyard."
"The werewolves?"
"Yes."
"Why now?"
"Amy told me to find you. She said you could help us end the Human Regime."
"I'm not helping anyone right now. In fact, I'm leaving and so are the rest of us. You should too. Soon the demons will be here."
"We need to get into the HR headquarters. It's the only way to stop them."
"Look around, Carson. This city is gone. It's even worse in the palace which is the only way into the HR's territory, through the tunnels. The government was the first to go, I think. Only a fool would go into that district. HR is crawling all over that territory as well as some sort of shadow creatures."
Zan lifted his gun and pointed it at Alexi, causing all of the surrounding people to aim their own weapons at him. He spoke, "You will help me, Alexi."
"What are you going to do, Carson? Shoot me with all of these guns pointed at you?"
"If that's what I have to do, then yes."

A loud roar began building in the air followed by some sort of gunfire. The remaining HR forces were attacking via aircraft. Zan ducked back behind the street vendor and watched as the rebels around him began blindfiring into the smoke cloud above them. They didn't stand a chance and he needed Alexi to stay alive.

A dead HR soldier was lying nearby with a walkie-talkie attached to his vest. Zan grabbed the walkie talkie, remembering that Enir probably still had the earpiece, and spoke into it.

"Enir, this is Zan. I've found who I've been looking for, but the situation isn't looking too good. Requesting support! Bring Fang and the others if you can!" He hoped that the channel wasn't being monitored by HR communication infantry. "Located in Residential District, Steel City! Again, requesting support! Situation critical!"
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir heard the message and instantly told the others, then before they could reply Enir lept up into the sky and flew toward sttel city's remains. Seeing a helecopter flying over the section of town Zan had just mentioned, Enir fly strait into the side of it, knocking it to the side and causeing the driver to stop fireing and focus on stabalizeing the craft. Enir then landed on the window and punched through the glass, lifting the piolet up out of his seat and into the rotor blades, diceing him.

There were more but Enir had taken care of the one that could have caused problems. Enir then spotted Zan and landed beside him, "Were is he, Iam not sure how far the others are, and there is more air support comeing, we must grab him and go!"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

Surge looked at the rest of the people in the transport.

"I'll meet you there." With that, Surge flashed out of existence, before reappearing by Zan.
"This is a pretty awkward place to be right now, and soon it'll be an even worse place to be, all things considered, so lets make this quick."

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?