pointless talking

Here you will find forum type games to play.
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Bored, lonely, hungry, today suks :P
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori :P
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fang wrote:Bored, lonely, hungry, today suks :P

awwww...hun... im trying to be here :(
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

I'd like to know too
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

1. go to profile

2. click to BRSF board style

3. go to profile under brsf

4. type your thing

5. save profile

6. go back into profile

7. click to counter strike expanded board style

8. save profile

9. hope that it doesnt dissapear

:P :|
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

It worked :D
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

hehe glad i can be seen useful around here for once :)
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

Dude the screen is moving in a weird way ( I gotta lay off reading old topics :P )
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

How are all the noobs getting so many posts sooo quickly?! :VERYcaf:
It is unnatural!!!
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

what noobs?
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

Not like noob noobs, I guess that was the wrong choice of words......the old noobs, ie White Paw, Fang, etc (dj nacho excluded just because.....you have to be on good terms with the dj or he won't get the good songs out) but they have like 1000+ posts and that used to take a really really long time.....it's mind boggling.
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

yo yo yo thanks for the mad props, fa sheezy! but lol! it's so true!
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

aw well... I guess I just have to accept the pack isnt' going to stay the same forever.... :(
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fenrir wrote:Not like noob noobs, I guess that was the wrong choice of words......the old noobs, ie White Paw, Fang, etc (dj nacho excluded just because.....you have to be on good terms with the dj or he won't get the good songs out) but they have like 1000+ posts and that used to take a really really long time.....it's mind boggling.

why you picking on me for...... im here everyday..... and i spam alot... im doing it just to over take your spot :lol: :lol: :lol:

watch your back :evil:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

White Paw wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Not like noob noobs, I guess that was the wrong choice of words......the old noobs, ie White Paw, Fang, etc (dj nacho excluded just because.....you have to be on good terms with the dj or he won't get the good songs out) but they have like 1000+ posts and that used to take a really really long time.....it's mind boggling.

why you picking on me for...... im here everyday..... and i spam alot... im doing it just to over take your spot :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOOOOOO!!!!!
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fenrir wrote:
White Paw wrote:

NOOOOOO!!!!!

Your spot is MINE!!!!!!!! hehehehehehe :evil: :lol:
Fang
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fang »

you'll take the number 10 spot in just a matter of days :D

Watch out Anook, 21st place is going to be mine :evil:
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

Fang wrote:you'll take the number 10 spot in just a matter of days :D

Watch out Anook, 21st place is going to be mine :evil:

yeah...if Fig. doesnt keep erasing them all to keep me under :P
MoonKit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: That Girl With The Ferrets
Mood: Indifferent

Post by MoonKit »

Im an old noob I guess. Older then WhitePaw (slightly) anyway! :D But I dont have nearly as many posts.
You are the only light there is for yourself my friend
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

MoonKit wrote:
Im an old noob I guess. Older then WhitePaw (slightly) anyway! :D But I dont have nearly as many posts.

you know honestly i dont care about post counts. its a number to me... granted it is nice to have one shows im an active resident here. but still its not the count but more along the lines of who likes ya... :D

regardless of who has a problem with me here *cough* Fig. *cough* i still like and respect all of you *cough* even you Fig. *cough* :D
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

i felt like going to buy an ipod today so i did.... 4gb silver. pretty cool thing... :D
lupine
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Lead us Not into Temptation.... I can find the way by myself
Mood: Meh...

Post by lupine »

Cool... I Got my mate one for yule. A 30gb vid one. It's pretty cool bit of kit. Not impressed with itunes tho. FAR too restrictive.

Got a pretty cool device that plugs into the bottom of it and sends the music out at an FM frequency. You just tune your Car or House radio into it and HEY PRESTO! your music library through your speakers!! AWESOME!! :D
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

lupine wrote:Cool... I Got my mate one for yule. A 30gb vid one. It's pretty cool bit of kit. Not impressed with itunes tho. FAR too restrictive.

Got a pretty cool device that plugs into the bottom of it and sends the music out at an FM frequency. You just tune your Car or House radio into it and HEY PRESTO! your music library through your speakers!! AWESOME!! :D

I KNOW!!! :o thats so freaking cool im so getting one

on have to worry about my many books worth of c.d's :D
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »

regardless of who has a problem with me here *cough* Fig. *cough* i still like and respect all of you
Who's got a problem wit ya matey?

I never seen you causin kakka or owt!

You's a sound geezer in my book kidda! :thumbsup: :headbanger:
Well be, thy one. And wisdom too. And grew, and joyed in my growth. From a word to a word, I was led to a word. From a deed...to another deed.

"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."
White Paw

Post by White Paw »

lupine wrote:
regardless of who has a problem with me here *cough* Fig. *cough* i still like and respect all of you
Who's got a problem wit ya matey?

I never seen you causin kakka or owt!

You's a sound geezer in my book kidda! :thumbsup: :headbanger:
LOL....yeah.... :lol: hey!! you callin me an old fart :wink: :lol:
lupine
Legendary
Legendary

Post by lupine »