Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a structured and planned environment that requires commitment from players and storytellers alike.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw, Grayheart

Enir
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Enir the Werewolf
Mood: Stressed

Re: Apocalyptic earth: gaming thread

Post by Enir »

Enir looked at the ground on the other side of the tunnel and saw an epty dart on the ground. He picked it up and sniffed it, it smelt of tranq. and fang's blood. "They have captured him and taken him to vashnna, we must hurry!" Enir ran with the others toward the HR base just up the hill.
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

I'm right behind you.
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir ran up to the walls of the base and circled around looking for an entrance. On his second trip around he found a large pipe berried under the sand. Unovering it he saw that it was big enough for everyone to crouch and go through. "Come on, while it's still dark!"
Enir Shadowfang [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/All%20Users/Documents/Thersha.jpg[/img] [img]C://Documents%20and%20Settings/Enir%20the%20%20Werewolf/Documents/My%20Pictures/into_werewolf_returns.gif[/img]
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: guardian of wolves
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
Mood: Happy

Post by silver1 »

Fang though of a way to get loose from the sraps and then tried it,but it didn't work,he sighed and started trying to get the attention of the other wolf,but it still didn't respond. "Well,i guess i just lay here and wait for something to happen to me now,there is no way im getting lose." he said hearing someone come down the hall towards where fang and the other wolf were being held.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for a friend.

You say werewolf like its a bad thing.

http://cmrpg.net/turn.php?cid=131877&serv=1
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Vashnna: He walked into the room were the new prisoner was and said, " Hello...Hello...Hello, and welcome to my lair." He then tilted his head slightly and said," I hope your current accomidations are comfortable." He then straightened his head. Then giveing an evil grin he continued," Because they will be permenent." Vashnna slowly walked toward the newest arival, then running a finger under fangs chin he asked, " So, what do you think of my pet, your friend Enir."

Then he pretended to think and said, "I think it's a major improvement from his flea bag form he had earlier." He then went to stand in the middle of the room. "How would you like to help me with a little experiment?" He turned and smilled as the same machine he used on Enir came to life. All the lights and buttons glowed and flashed. Vashnaa started to press some of the oddly marked button that were unreadable for any other person(includeing Surge).

Enir: Enir and the others followed the pipe till it opened up inside a maintenance room inside the base. There were two engenires, but they were easily knocked out. Quietly Enir spoke to the others. "Okay, we need to be able to move about undetected until we can find an entrance to Vashnna's lair." "Snipeshot, find the armory, get as many smoke grenades and tazerz as you can, Zan, you follow me to the control/security room and take out the cameras, the rest of you either follow me or snipeshot." "But we need to stick together or the cause is lost." Enir then made his way to a large vent and entered it.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary
Additional Details: When it hurts to look back,and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.

Post by silver1 »

Fang growled "DON'T TOUCH ME!" and then he spit on Vashnna. "You want to know what i think of Enir?" "I think he is going to use his new powers to kill you and your entire army." he said trying to break free of the straps once again,this time trying with all his strength,but he still could not break loose. "I will never help you with any of your experiments." he growled thinking of a way to break free of his straps.

He finally got an idea of how he was going to break free from the straps,but that meant that he would have to change to his feral form,and he really did not want to do that,so he figured he would bide his time until he knew the time was right. "I swear if i get loose from these restraints,im going to kill you." he said looking at the other wolf who was now trying to break free from his chains.
If you talk to the animals,they will talk to you and you will know each other.If you do not talk to them,you will not know them and what you do not know you fear,and what one fears one destroys.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Vashnna: Raiseing an eyebrow Vashnna replyied, "O really?" "Like I haven't heard that one before." He started to laugh a little. Then thiking a little he then added "Thats alot of big talk for one who so unwittingly threw himself into the hands of my army." He then pressed a few more buttons and the restraints tightened around Fang and his table moved forward and laid all the way back. It then moved in front of the device Vashnna had turned on. "Say hello to the DNA Scripter." "As iam sure you noticed, your friend Enir already has."

At this Vashnna gave a little chuckle. "O and because you know how to use your werewolf powers better than Enir did Iam going to take an extra step here." Vashnna pressed another button and a pair of metal claws closed around Fang's body. (But unknown to Vashnna, the bolts on the oposit side were loose.)

Enir: Enir crawled through the network of air ducts until he found the one for the control room. Upon entering he knocked out the over sized man with the donut and ate it. "Bad piggy, My donut!!" Enir looked up at the screens and saw snipeshot take out the two guards at the armory and then to his horror. He saw fang about to be put into the same device he was shoved through.

Enir out his hand on the comm. device in his ear and said, "Zan can you hear me? I have located Fang but he is with Vashnna and he is about to be perminently altered." "I need you to get some C4 from the armory and take out the power for this facility." "HURRY!!!"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

"This is it." fang thought "Now is my chance." fang closed his eyes and let go of what little of his human side remained,he quickly began changing,his claws grew longer(4 inches),his cloths tor as he grew larger,his strength dramaticaly increased. when it was all over fang was no longer himself,he was a raging beast,a killing machine.

Fang easily broke the straps and ripped the metal claw from around his body,then tore it from the machine. He began growling furiously at Vashnna,spittle dripping from he lengthened fangs.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Vashnna: "Well,well, you are just full of surprises arn't you?" Vashnna turned and pulled out a small star like device and tossed it on Fang. It latched on to his fur and began to shock him. " There that should handle you, but now you are to large to fit and you broke my claw....Iam affriad Iam going to have to do something about that." Vashnna pushed down a button on his wrist and said, 'Maintenance to the lab." but there was no respons. "Humans are so unreliable." He left the room leaveing Fang, being shocked on the floor.

Enir: "Now Zan kill the power!!!"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang struggled for a long time to get the star thing that was shocking him off. when he finally got it off of him he crushed it in his paws and threw the parts onto the ground,he was even angrier now,he ran at full speed towards the door and hit it as hard as he could but it didn't budge. Fang growled and hit the door two more times but still couldn't break it down,so he gave up and sat in the middle of the lab growling.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Vashnna: Vashnaa enterd the maintenece room and found the two workers knocked out. He smilled to hime self and said," So they are inside the building and trying to rescue there friends, how cute." "Fools, I will get them all this time, without even breaking a sweat." Vashnna strode out of the room and went toward the armoury. Activating his personal shield and hologram projector, sending a look-a-like ahead of him.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang was still angry and still growling. He stood up and strode around the lab looking at the machine he had almost been put inside. He punched the side of it with every bit of strength he had and put a dent in it,there was no way fang could escape from the lab. Fang was begining to lose control because he had been in his feral form for so long,tears began to run down his cheeks as he began to change back to his normal werewolf form,he knew that Vashnna would be coming back soon and that he would not have the strength to resist whatever Vashnna had in store for him. Fang sttod up,walked over to the far corner of the room and sat there with his head resting on his knees,his arm wrapped around his shins,and tears streaming down his face and falling to the floor.

OOC:won't be back on till thursday,can someone play my character till then.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC: If everyone agrees I think we should wait on thunder and Silver1 to return before continueing. :wink: Don't want them to have to read to much to catch up :lol: :lol:
NightDeath
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Darknees in your soul
Mood: Meh...

Post by NightDeath »

OOC:I agree with that
Pet's name: DarkMoon
Adopt your own!
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

OOC: Im back

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

OOC:Alright...now I guess we are waiting on Thunderclaw.....did he say when he was comeing back?
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

OOC: I don't think he did.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master
Custom Title: Lycan Lord of Thunder
Mood: RAR!

Post by Thunderclaw »

(You'll be glad to know I'm back! Annoyingly, however, the campsite had wi-fi, so had I brought my laptop, I would have still been active :( . Anyways, I've read the majority of events, so I understand the basic concepts of what's happened. So, without further ado - let's get the "Secret weapon" deployed!)

(@Dusten) Dusten had everything prepared. He knew this ritual had to have everything perfected for any chance of success. his father had given him the most powerful weapon he could give to be used to protect life, and this was the best time to use it. Signalling to Archangel to find Enir, Fang and Snipshot, he prepared to use the Staff of Menylthrusa.

(Meanwhile, on Surge's home planet...)
Blackout had to compliment Surge. His resourcefulness was perfect. No matter what trouble he got himself into, he always had some loophole ready, and the diary of lost thoughts was the best thing he could supply. Surge used this diary at a psychic level, making it record any thought at any time he wanted, no matter the distance. Using this, Surge successfully had managed to alert the Shadowclanian alliance of Dominiara's actions. This could finally bring down the rogue member of the Shadowclan. Once supplies were sorted, his army would be off to Earth.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SurgeAquos

Thunderclaw:
One wolf, One purpose, One life

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Impatient, unlucky, or is he?
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

All of a sudden the power went out and luckily the back up generator only powered the red emergency lights. Enir smashed the screens and then ran out the door of the control room, following a small map he had found on the guard he had knocked out. He noticed that there was part of the map missing and automatically knew that, that was the entrance to Vashnna's lair. Right outside the entrance Enir met with the others who had found a surpriseing amount of C4, and other weapons.

As soon as Enir spotted it he grabbed an XM-8 and a P-90 form fangs stack of weapons. "Thanks for brining some extra gear guys." Now we must be careful, Fang is in one of the labs up ahead and is probably ready to attack the next person who walks through his door."

Vashnna: He sent his hologram ahead of him at each corner to ensure that he would not be jumped as he went around them. He then went down the hall toward the armory. Suddenly he stopped and slowly went back around the corner as he shut off the hologram. He then watched as 2 werewolves and a human left the armory with a bunch of gear and headed in the direction of his lab.

"Well, well, well, it looks like my guess was correct, so pradictable." He then went into the armory and opened a secret panle hidden behind the rack with the fake grenades. As he enterd he noticed that the rack had been cleared of all the grenades. "Well they will be in for a surprise when the try to use those. "He said while laughing to him self." He turned his shiled to full power and put his hand through a channel of flowing lava, and pulled out a harness looking device with a robotic arm on each shoulder and a tube looking device on top of each arm. He then reached in and placed what looked like a headband on.

He hit a small switch on the side of the head band and three red lazer pointers shaped like a triangle turned on and a small visor/HUD came down from the frame of the headband. The desplay showed the room with nightvision and 3 green dots. He then tested the heatvision mode, and finnaly he tested the targeting mode. The screen turned green again as though it were in night vision mode but had three bars that moved around the outside edges of it.

Consentraiting on an empty ammo box, the three bars formed a triangle around it on the screen, as the robotic arms angled the tubes in the direction of the box. He then mentaly told the arms to fire and two plasma bursts shot out from the tubes and completely eliminated any trace that the box had been there. "This aught to do nicely!" Vashnna asured him self, as he headed to catch up with the wolves.
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang sat in the corner of the room and watched the door,waiting for someone to enter the room. the power had now gone out and he new that that had to be the work of his of his friends.

Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Enir slowly moved into the hallway and down to the farthest door.

Vashnna: He walked down the hall toward his labs. One of the guards came running around the corner and he got his head blasted off by vashnna's plasma weapons. "Idiot, never run around a corner at me in the dark!" A few seconds later a pair of guards came into view and said, "Lord Vashnna, they have entered your labs!!" Vashnna blew off the head of the one who had just spoke and said, "Fools, if you seen them you should have stopped them!" "Now go!"
Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

(From this point, The turn-based 2 people between your posts, or two days rule shall be active)

Surge was using the little remaining power he had to keep an eye on Domiara's Vashnaa's every move. seeing the shadowclanian destroying humans so quickly was amusing, as he would need every solider he could get to stop the group. Not only that, his army would be more or less useless in approximately five minutes thanks to Duste. Sending a brief telepathic message to Dominiara's Vashnaa, Surge tried to attract his attention.

"Disposing of humans for making mistakes now? No race is infinite, and the way you're killing them, there won't be any left by the end of the week. Besides, you're so distracted by the attack, you've began ignoring me. You wanted to make me your prize right? Your ultimate triumph. Why bother attempting to destroy them, when you have me and your spirit barrier to keep all living things out. why not just do to me what you attempted to do to Crimson years ago. You act smart, but that's all it is, isn't it. an act? Your can't think of a solution when it's dangled in front of you."

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos:
Enir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Enir »

Vashnna: He heard Surge's telepathic message and cooly responded, "I will not fall for your pathetic attempts to distract me, or infuriate me my little friend." "I do not fall for such mind games" Vashnna then blocked his mind from any more of Surge's messages. Vashnna and 4 men with tranq. guns went around the corner and down the next hall. One more and they would be at vashnna's hall were his lab rooms were kept.

Enir: Enir got to the final door and listened, he could hear what sounded like a werewolf breathing heavily. Hesitantly he called out, "PPPssssttttt!!! Fang, is that you?"
silver1
Legendary
Legendary

Post by silver1 »

Fang's ears perked. "Yeah its me,please get me out of here. Fang said hoping that Vashna did not find out that he was being rescued.

Thunderclaw
Game Master
Game Master

Post by Thunderclaw »

Now unable to communicate with Dominiara's Vashnaa, Surge stayed put until the others got in range of him with his limited strength.

Thunderclaw:

Surge Aquos:
True power, no emotion

Dusten Aquos: