When the Darkness Falls

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

"Hmmmm....we'll see!!! Just because your full wolf and I'm not means nothing!!" she smiled at Mig..."Lt! I want you to walk over to me, slowly if that feels more comfortable....
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Mig said, "Sabre I am sorry that I was so emotional.I will no longer mourn anything because it seems to upset you." Mig stopped and looked at the Lt. He said, "so you wanna try and run?" He looked back at Sabre and grinned.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

i tried it i was on all fours it felt wierd it felt just as natural as if i was standing up. i took a few steps forward frigering out the patern. it came to me remarkably quick. i started to find my self walking around with out thinking about it any more. "i guess i'm ready"
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig ran over to the Lt and lunged at him. He said, "one last thing to prove you are worthy....fight me in wolf form." Mig's eyes were wide as he walked in a pattern so he wouldn't be a easy target. Mig growled and said, "this will be too easy." He smiled and jumped on top of the Lt knocking the wolf off his paws.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i tfed into full wolf and attacked him being careful advoiding his mouth. i managed to get into a postion where i could get his throat in my jaws and then i bit down.
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig yelped and growled. He got back on his paws and got face to face with the wolf. He said, "why won't you fall." He stopped in place and began to scratch his ears. He said, "darn ticks are so annoying." He was looking at the Lt and bowed his head. He said, "I am much weaker than you. You have proven yourself worthy indeed." Mig turned into a human and stood up. He said, "Where do I go from here?"
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"You stay put!! You are young still and need training. I am not mad at you for showing you emotions, but you need to have some backbone in the Lycan's world, without it, you will fail." she walked over to him and looked at him, his head was down. "Do not think I don't like you or don't care about you because I do..More than you know." she whispered in his ear....."Just be the best you can be as you always are and that will make me proud...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig nodded and smiled. He lowered his head and backed away from the Lt. He lowered his tail and sat down.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Lt..It seems you don't need to be taught to run at all!!" she laughed lighty."I will lead you back to tribal grounds where you can meet the rest of the my pack. Mig if you will lead him back I must go check up on some other business" and with that she took off into the woods...
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig worked his way through the thick brush and walked into the pack. He looked at the Lt and said, "well here we are." He sat down and wiped the sweat from his fur.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Miguel wrote:Mig worked his way through the thick brush and walked into the pack. He looked at the Lt and said, "well here we are." He sat down and wiped the sweat from his fur.
"You lot have been off for a awhile," commented one of the pack members, a dark-skinned and dark haired man. His hair was wore in long dredlocks and he had a scruffy beard. Ahanu smilled, stepping off the small boulder he had been seated on, "Oh, thats why. You got a new guy eh?" he asked, after noticing the new Lycan with Mig.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i looked at the man not sure what to say.
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Ahanu's grin seemed to widen. "Ah, strong silent type then?" he asked rhetorically. "Whats your story? Mig bite you on the a**?"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"no, i found out i was a lycan earlier today while was on base, barely ecapt with my life, I was army if you were wondering"
THE GAME

My Armory
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Ahanu's smile faded slightly. "Well then, I guess you get to see the other side of this little war then. Maybe get back at those who so callously betrayed you as if you were never their comrade, ally, friend, one who put his life on the line for them," he said in response.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig was jogging in place and said, "Maybe this guy can show us some sports from the human world." Mig walked over to the Lycan and kneeled. He bowed at Ahanu. It was the Lycan way of respect. He said, "Sabre is back in the woods. I'm not sure what she is doing." He saw a bunch of werewolf pups howling at him. He put his leaf headband on and ran over to the pups. He was wrestling with them and letting them win. He joked around for 5 minutes and walked back. He said, "wow...these pups can tire you out." Mig sat down and laughed.
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"We didn't know that you.....we're sentiant life forms we asumed that we were hunting monsters. and i didn't enjoy the killings in fact i hated them."
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig nodded and said, "Why did you stay when you were bitten?" He stood up and looked over at the pups. He said, "where is Ajin....where is he!" Mig ran over to the area and walked into the woods. He saw a hunter with a knife up to Ajin's neck. Mig growled and ran at the hunter. A trap caught his paw and slit his paw. He fell to the ground and screamed. He noticed a venom on the trap and he began to become paralyzed in his legs. He shook and screamed for help. He said, "SAVE THE PUP...NOT ME!"
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

i took my m-16 and aimed it at his head with my new eyes aiming was a whole lot easier and fired a round into the hunter's skull killing him instantly,falling back wards not landing on the pup. i took a sirnge and jabed it into Mig's leg. "that a nural agent it will help" i picked up the pup and handed it to its hysterical mother
THE GAME

My Armory
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig limped back to the camp and said, "Uh...Lt,I want to thank you for helping me back there." He walked into his tent and sat down on his bed. He said, "I wish I had a pup to raise but that isn't going to happen any time soon I'm sure." Mig sighed and shook his head. He laid down on his pillow and closed his eyes.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre a little ways back in the woods found that the other's had picked up the sick Lycan found earlier. Suddenly gun shots startled her and she took off in the direction of the sound, noticing that the sound was coming from tribal territory. "Damn!! I shouldn't have left them!!" she dropped to all fours and ran as fast as her legs would take her. She came to a stop seeing a human body sprawled on the ground and looked up to see the Lt. picking up one of the pups of the pack. Thankfully the pup still lived." Thank you Lt!! You have already proved your loyalty by doing this and I give you my deepest graditude and thanks. " she hugged him, but quickly pulled away looking rather embarrassed for such behavior...
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Anubis »

"hey, i'm soldier it what i do. i hunt and kill the enime" i kinda blushed from sabre's unexpected but was hidden under my jet black fur.
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Sabre cleared her throat, "Well....Ummm....yes thank you...Ummm Ahanu and Mig gather the tribe together for a meeting to introduce or newest member," she turned around and looked at him and gave him a quick nod and turned around and walked away still alittle embrassed....
Last edited by Teh_DarkJokerWolf on Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Mig awoke after he heard his name. He leaned up and looked around. He walked out of the tent and looked at the Lt. He said, "Sorry that I...uhh snaped at you earlier." He walked passed the wolf and walked over to the river to clean off. He washed the dirt from his fur and walked over to the tribal campfire. He got the tribe's attention and said, "All Lycans pay attention. We have a new member who is from the army. I know he killed many of our kind but I forgave him,you should too. Show him some respect and bow down to him."
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

"Mig? What are you doing? I asked you to gather the tribe. I will introduce him myself," she looked at him head cocked to the side eyebrow arched....