Mating: Bitten WW vs Born WW

This is the place for discussion and voting on various aspects of werewolf life, social ideas, physical appearance, etc. Also a place to vote on how a werewolf should look.
Fyriewolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fyriewolf »

ok i may be off topic, but i have a question. What if Full Male WW was in love with a Half Female WW would their cubs be Full or Half WW. I am just curious and also what if the Full Female WW is in love with a Full Vampir Male what would their kids be? I no this is off topic but i am just curious. And my final question is If a Full Male WW is in love with a Full Female WW would their cubs be born as cubs or as humans? :?
Am I willing to risk failure in order to succeed? The answer is always YES!!!
night_whispered_shewolf
Custom Title: For I am the goddess of the moon

Post by night_whispered_shewolf »

[/i] Well Fyriewolf, I believe the cubs would be full werewolf, as I explained before If the family have all been breed werewolf there Is nearly a one hundred per cent chance that the cubs of the full male werewolf and half female werewolf to be full werewolf, but as those cubs In question mated with a full human then the chance of the cub being werewolf become slimmer and slimmer.

Now I am not exactly sure on the vampire and werewolf mating but perhaps this wouldn't exactly be anything, maybe the two would cancel each other out and they were just human, as a vampire and werewolf have human In them ? I am not real sure.

And last but not least, two full blooded werewolves mated, they would have human cubs, as you know most of the time werewolves are not able to transform untill there later teenage years. I hope some of this helped you to understand. hwlwnk