Full Moon Rising

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Miguel
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Keep it Copacetic!
Mood: Happy

Post by Miguel »

Dantori growled and stood up. He looked down at his paw and looked at Nightspirit. He said, "AAAAAAAAA neddddddddddleeeeeee hittt meeeeee." He swayed back and fourth before collapsing in place. He looked at Nightspirit and growled. He said, "Who are you?" He looked at her and showed his fangs.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Hateing all roleplay dictators.

Post by Nightspirit »

she just kinda looked at him, whining "..its me...nightspirit...." she said, then growled down at the needle, yanking it out and tossing it into the trees.
the moon shines bright
your soul burns with fire light
the flames command, you must abide
let the wolf rise from inside.
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori lunged at her and threw her to the ground. He said, "Intruders entering my territory." He was about to bite her neck and blinked. He said, "Nightspirit...no,what was I going to do?" He backed away from her as he shook not knowing what she thought. He felt a tear drip down his muzzle and said, "You and Aki are the only friends I have right now." He shook his head and said, "I'm sorry,I don't know why I tried to kill you. I can't remember." He looked at her and slowly moved towards her. He said, "You can leave now Nightspirit if you don't feel safe around me,I can't remember why I would attack you."
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

she just growled at him , then sighed "..no..i wont leave....but be warned..sometimes I can be worse..." she said, with a slight whine as she went over, laying beneath a tree..."...cuz of what i was born as..it wasnt just a werewolf...."
the moon shines bright
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori said, "I'm sorry,it was that drug on the dart." He laid down next to her and smiled as he appologized. He said, "Please forgive me Nightspirit."
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

"not to worry" she sighed heavily, just giving him a smile..though it seemed a fake one...
the moon shines bright
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori leaned aginst her and lowered his head. He said, "Nightspirit.............do you mind if I....well...maybe sleep by you?" He looked into her eyes and smiled at her.
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

THere came the sharp roaring sound of about 5 shotgun blasts...A sharp yelp-howl that became a woman's scream...followed by the hoots and hollers of some very proud rednecks.

Finaly got 'er... Said one man, walking up to the cropse of a young blond woman, face mangled by the buckshot...but one could see her mismatched eyes... Shes been kill'n my cattle...damn b**** Said another man...wraping up the body and throwing it into a truck. Better hide 'er real good. Don't want 'em cops find'n out... Said a third, younger man...the sound of the truck's engine roaring to life and it driving off was the last sound...The white Demon was dead.

(didnt feel like playing her anymore...I'll throw someone else in later...>.>)
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

she looke dup at dantori...kind of blushing "naw. i d un mind" she smiled . :D
the moon shines bright
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori smiled at her and lowered his head. He leaned aginst her and closed his eyes smiling. He said, "Nightspirit, I am sorry that I didn't stand strong when that demon attacked us."
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

"its ok....but.....can i tell you something?" instead of waiting for a reply, she just sighed " ...i wanst born 'up here'....i was born in our hell...not the human hell..ours...the one thats ruled by a dragon. see, we have a difrfrent heaven and hell than the humans. theres a heaven for humans and a hell, and theres a heaven and hell for us, both ruled by dragons...i was born in hell....as such....another spirit..lives inside me....a hell hound...." she said, this look of remorse in her eyes as she turned away.
the moon shines bright
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori looked at her and said, "Why,I don't see what you could have done that was so evil. You are probably the nicest wolf I have come by." He looked at her in confusion.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

"i was born this way....with the hounds spirit inside of me..and anytime i get seriusly peeved...all hell literally breaks loose....and turning into that mother f****.....hurt s like you wouldnt belive...15 god damn feet of firey, winged,fanged,clawed......hell"
the moon shines bright
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori looked at her and howled in pain. His eyes were glowing red and he began to speak. He said, "How could you tell the foolish wolf,he can tell anyone and get you killed. You should kill him before he escapes." Dantori walked around Nightspirit and began to laugh. He said, "You never learn do you,I created you and this is how you reward me.Telling some stupid werewolf? How about I kill you and you won't tell anyone else." Dantori began to growl and move towards Nightspirit.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

(eh...dantori dude? yer..kinda playin my character...the animal satan dragon, Inferno....but..doing a good job at it.keep goin ^_^) she just snarled "i had to f*** warn him!"
the moon shines bright
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

(Ohhh,Sorry about that. But I might as well continue it,sorry :| )

Dantori laughed and said, "I should kill you now. If I do I can kill him and take his soul. How about a fight,In his body. If I loose You can join the other side of our world,our Heaven." Dantori jumped at her and evily smirked. He flashed his eye color and began to run at her.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

she crouched down, jumping so he went under her, and latching onto his back, claws digging into his side adn jaws locking on his throat (p.s. the hell hound is Infernos guard dog, so he treats her kinda like that and nightspirit...kinda likea daughter >_>)
the moon shines bright
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori screamed knocking Nightspirit off of his neck. He said, "How could you defeat me? This useless werewolf has no power." He picked up a sword and said, "I can kill him now." Dantori dropped his sword and screamed as the spirit exited his body. He felt his eyes return to normal and looked at Nightspirit. He said, "I think it......" He screamed as a spirit from the Heaven entered his body. The demon spirit appeared and Dantori said, "I will kill you you fool." He smiled at Nightspirit and said, "We will kill it." He ran at the demon and felt a weapon go through his stomach. He said, "Kill it, Nightspirit...." He fell to the ground and looked at the weapon. He closed his eyes and returned to his true self.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

nightspirit snarled loudly, banishing the spirit back to hell as she ran back to dantoris side "...dantori?..."
the moon shines bright
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori spat some blood up and said, "Nightspirit,you are safe." He rubbed his paw through her fur and said, "You can save me if you ask the god." He shook and said, "The weapon,it will turn me if you don't ask for help." He looked at her and smiled.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

she just nodded, calling for Draconis (their god) and asking him to heal dantori....
the moon shines bright
[arpegiuswolf]
Legendary
Legendary

Post by [arpegiuswolf] »

Sleek jet-black flesh shimmering in the light of the moon...Long limbs streching out with every stride. Large, yet thin hands and feet hit the ground, tearing at the earth as it ran. Resembling one of thoes alien creatures, Zenomorphs, but with a wolfish touch...this beast was known for the carnage it caused...Sammael...A demon who's only purpose was to destroy...it gave a screaming howl, telling everyone in the forest he was there...the werewolves would recognize the sound instantly...Hell was ready to ravage this forest.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

rogue sighed, giving a loud whine,shaking her head as she heard this howl...it was summoning something within her...the spirit o f the hell hound....she roared as she begna the change...black fur with green markings, bat like wings and slightly twisting horns, 15 feet from nose to tip of its burning tail...it gave a loud ,ethreal roar of challenge...and if Dantori was still alive..he'd have to try to get back nightspirit...or run.
the moon shines bright
Miguel
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Miguel »

Dantori said, "Nightspirit,no......" He looked at her and stood in fear.....frozen in terror. He slowly backed away and tripped on a stone.
Nightspirit
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Nightspirit »

the hell hound growled, baring her sabre fangs, and roaring threateningly...... :x
the moon shines bright