Full Moon Rising

Here you can role-play as your favorite character in a loose and informal setting.

Moderators: Silvermoon, Silver Predator Wolf, Wingman, Thunderclaw

Silverclaw
Mood: Meh...

Full Moon Rising

Post by Silverclaw »

ooc: Bear with me; its been a while since I last RPed. A bit rusty :) OK, only rules: Have more than one sentence-No powerplay-and have fun :wink:

It was evening. The sky has turned a blood red color as the sun slowly sank. Darkness was quickly coming...as well as the full moon. A girl, in her early to mid-twentys, rode her bike almost franticly to the forest at the edge of town. Her golden eyes where wide with fear as she smashed through the dense underbrush, past trees, looking for a hiding place. Stars now peeked out of the sky, night begining to take over. The girl peddled faster and faster, narrowly missing low branches and tree trunks. Soon enough, a raised tree root sent her crashing to the leafy ground. Panting for breath, she sat up, pressing herself to the back of a massive tree trunk with fear. "It will start anytime now..." she whispered to herself, tears welling up at the idea. Her eyes travelled back to the sky, fixed on the ivory colored moon. Anytime now......
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

"What'll start?" asked a deep voice from in the tree. Amber eyes looking down at the girl from a silver lined figure. The shadowed figure than dropped down onto the ground a few feet away from the woman, the light from the moon lighting up the person's features enough that you could tell it was a male roughly in his late twenties. Black shaggy hair hung down around his neck and face, giving him a feral look dispite the curiousity and... slightly amused shine in his eyes.

"From the way you were riding one coulda expected the hounds of hell to be at your heels." the odd man said, shifting slightly so that more of the light chased away the darkness that concealed most of his form. As the shadows melted away, you could see a slightly torn and ragged jeans and long sleeved, white shirt clothed his no doubt muscular and sinewy form.

((Bah. No doubt there's some spelling mistakes in there. Sorries.))
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Midnite artist what arts at midnite!
Mood: Excited

Post by Trinity »

A pair of silver-grey flecked hazel eyes watched them from the dense branches above. Silent and attentive to the goings on below, she study them both.

He body was realxed against the tree limb she laid upon, hidden by the softly moving shadows the braches around here cast. Her breath was calm, soft, and concealed by the breeze. Her amulet, hung around her neck on a hand-woven cord, lay snug in the palm of her right hand. It felt warm to the touch, almost alive.., but those were the simple qualities of the amber.

She open her palm slightly to look at it and smiled. The infant, larval dragonfly inclusion was whole and intact. A treasure for its age and perfect specimen of an inclusion, most reasearchers would love to own for themselves.

Glancing back down at the two below, she smiled to herself. The Fates were on her side to day, maybe things weren't so bad after all...
:wolfpaint:
LinkedIn - Dev Art - Behance - Facebook Page
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She-wolf who stalked the forums when all else sane, slept.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

ooc: Thanks for joining :D

The girl almost lept to her feet to run as a stranger seemed to come out of nowhere. She stayed seated on the ground though, waves of pain rushing through her body now. The sun was just about gone completely. Her eyes were wide with fear as she looked at him, 'Not now!! Not now!!' she thought to herself. "N-Nothing" she managed to mutter out through the pain. Their was a wild kindof look to the man, almost familar. She glanced back at the full moon, sweat rolling down her forehead to drip of the tip of her nose. That is when it really began. She felt fur growing lightly across her body under her clothing. Her small nails began to thicked and grow longer, sharper. The girl rolled on to her hands and knees, trying to crawl out of sight of the newcomer. Every moment felt like agony; it felt like someone was tugging on her ears, dragging them slowly closer to the top of her head, getting pointed...with a painful moan she felt a tail push out, rapidly growing. "G-Go Away!" she yelled out. Terror and shame was just as strong as the pain of the transformation. She moved out of sight of the man, behind a clump of bushes nearby. A sickening snap was heard as her face began to push out to form a muzzle. Teeth shifted to fangs; fingers, hands and feet into padded paws. Muffled cries of pain turned into soft whimpers. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she helplessly transformed.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

A familier surge of pleasure and pain raced down his spine to to spread out the tips of his fingers and toes. However, he forced down the urge with a mental growl as he watched the girl crawl almost pitifully away and out of sight behind a bush. Another of his kind... In the form of this young woman. He supposed she had been bitten, judging from the way she was acting during her shift.

"It'll be okay... Just breathe and it'll be over. The pain will turn into pleasure..." he crooned to her, though he kept to his spot where he landed. As the moon rose up, overtaking the sun's throne, the urge to change became stonger. But, again, he forced it down; as much as he hated to do so. However, to release some of the pressure, he allowed his ears to lengthen... Claws to start to form on his hands. But that was all he let happen.
Boo
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

She watched with a strong intrest, observing them both with an intense attentiveness. The reactions from them were very different, and she began to wonder.

He seemed to thrill at the Change, while she feared it. She could almost taste the scents on them. One of pleasure and passion for the Change and one of fear and pain. It was thick on the air. It made her wonder, and consider more deeply, of her own feelings for the change, its Power.., its pain.

Her instincts told her that there were one of two possible outcomes, with a thrid unlikely outcome. She could run from him, her fear completly and utterly taking over.., her intsitncts to flee stronger then her drive to attack. She could defend herself from this 'intruder' instead, launching herself in full furry at him. Or.., the thrid and unlikely possibility was that he would be able to talk her down and learn to enjoy her 'Gift'..,

'Or Curse..,' she thought to herself. 'Some don't understand the beauty of it all.., they only know the pain and fear. Such is the shame.'

With the strength and level of fear and hurt attached to this shift, the female form in teh tree hedged her bet on the thought that the girl would flee. A Hunger rose up inside of her at the thought, the Urge for the Hunt grew. What fun it would be to chase down a Fearful One. What pleasure to run her into the ground..,

She felt the Change tingle along her spine. Holding it back was difficult for one such as she.., having been taught that such things as teh Change were as natural as rainfall. But to allow it to "slide" would require her to move from her perch.., and she wanted to watch just yet. No matter how tempting.

Stealth was her greatest assset and she didn't want to give up that advantage just yet.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

The changes started to slow down, finalizing. 'What is that man saying? Does he...he know?' She waited, cowering on the ground, until she heard the the last snap of bone stop, and her organs settle down. The agonizing pain of transformation started to fade away, leaving her sore all over. Her sense of smell had gotten a million times better. All the scents of the forest, herself, the man, and...someone else? came flooding into her nose. She snorted once, trying to clear herself of all the new information rushing in, without succeses. Slowly, she opened her eyes to look down at the damage done. As she suspected, she was a full wolf. 'Oh god...' she thought, feeling sick. Silvery white paws, tipped with black claws were where her hands should of been. The she-wolf got unsteadily up onto all fours, trembling all over. She felt her ears flatten against her furry head. With horror she relized she was panting from the ordeal. Quickly she stopped herself. Suddenly, she remembered about the man again. With a jerk of her head she looked over at him. Seeing him still there, she began to take off in the oppisite direction without thinking. But the mixture of not used to running on all fours and all of her torn clothing still on, she tripped and fell. 'Did he have claws and pointed ears...?' she thought, trying to get back up, whimpering. She did not have much luck for she was tangled in her shirt and pants.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

He watched her, now more carefully than before. Even in her current state, should she choose to attack him, he'd be at a large disadvantage. His head jerked up suddenly, eyes staring into the tree. He sniffed the air cautiosly, standing up on his all too human legs. Though his senses had inhanced ever since he was Bitten, it was nothing compared to when he was in wolf form. But he gathered as much that there was something, or someone in the tree. Eyes narrowed in suspicion, but he gave a soft snort and turned back to the more pressing matter.

"Fearful little thing..." the man mused, taking slow deliberate steps towards the tangled wolf. "Fear for the Change, fear for me..." he crouched a couple of feet away from her, one hand held out to show he ment no harm. "Fear for the beautiful Moon even, I suspect."

He tilted his head to the side, his attention seeming to waver between the girl who turned wolf and the being in the tree though his gaze were fixed firmly on the silver white wolf. "Why run from one who poses no harm; no threat?" he asked now. He didn't expect her to reply to him however. But it seemed that he enjoyed talking, even if it was to no one but himself.
Boo
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

She held ever so still, even when they looked up in her general direction. When the girl panic'd and tried to bolt, her instincts kicked in stronger then she could control in herself. She jerked, shaking the branch she was one.

'Mother be d..., grr' she thought to herself. She needed to learn to better control her knee-jerk reactions. Figuring if they didn't see her yet, they probally could now, she sat up on her perch. The Moon's soft glow sillouetting her along with the branches. Obscuring her identity for now, she shifted her position enough to keep to the shadows.

"So much pain," she aid softly. Her voice calm, but distant.
Silverclaw

Post by Silverclaw »

ooc: I'm going to be away for two weeks starting this Sunday. I dont know if I'll be able to use the internet or not then. You guys can continue with this til I can reply again. Maybe I'll have my character just pass out or something before I go, lol

The wolf looked cautiously over at the man, who was now walking slowly over. All of her struggling had just gotten her even more tangled than before; branches now snaged at her torn clothing, holding her. Hind legs still trapped in her now too long jeans, tail pinned painful down one pant leg; and her shirt halfway off. 'Well of course I'm fearful....I just changed species! I'm a freak!' she thought, looking away for a moment, ashamed to be seen. The man didnt seem afraid of her though, or of her transformation. She sniffed involentary at his outstreched hand. This puzzled her, 'Is he...he the one who bit me maybe?' "Who are you?" she tryed to ask, but it came out instead as a thin whine. Knowing now that she couldnt talk only refueled her terror. She managed to take a few more leaps away from him until falling flat on her muzzle. She started to cry again, but it was a series of whimpers instead of tears.
Wolfhanyou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Wolfhanyou »

He seemed to be able to understand her whine, or maybe he just took a guess. "A friend or a foe is that what you ask?" he questioned in amusement, his hand rubbing his stubbled chin as he watched her leap away again. "Why, my dear, that'll be your desicion, not mine." The man glanced back up at the tree as a voice drifted down from the branches and he arched his brows. But decided that it would be best to let the person come down on their own time.

Again he followed after the wolf, though this time he grasped onto her jeans with a surprisingly strong grip once he was close enough. "Next time you Change I advise you to remove as much of your clothing as you can before shifting." there was a slight scold in his tone now.
Boo
Trinity
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Trinity »

( OOC: I can wait a bit. I have to work out a response based on what you guys are doing. :) ))
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Downwind of the scene taking place in the forest, a small white woman stood and sniffed the air, taking in the scents. The wind was not blowing strongly, but she could detect the scents of fear, and two other indistinct scents that mingled. Shaking her head, she flicked at her long black hair irritably with one semi-clawed hand, then discareded her clothing and hid it under a bush in the moonlight. She stared up at the moon again, taking in its light, and watching it shimmer off of her hair. She Glanced into the forest again. Though she was a midget, she was very obvious to anyone passing by- her skin was dead white, betraying no movement of blood, for the skin had white pigment, rather than none. Slinking itno the forest, balck fur burst out over her body as she shifted forms, ending as a pitch-black tiger. She padded swiftly and silently towards the scent and sounds she had detected earlier, pausing to leap up and land in a tree. She watched from her vantage point, shifting partially back to her human form, her bright purple eyes taking in the scene below. After a moment more, she leapt down again in full-tiger form and padded over to the writhing she-wolf, extending a claw and neatly slicing open the entagling clothing before melting back into the dark.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Wolfblood

Post by Aki »

Unusual... he thought, tracing the scents. So many in one place. I wonder why. A pack perhaps? Perhaps. Soon, he came to location of those he had tracked. He stayed a good distance away, crouched low, unmoving, so the underbrush and grass helped to obscure his lupine form and white fur. Two on the ground, one, perhaps a newbie from her actions, a wolf already, the male's still mostly human. Something in the tree. Perhaps another, or a friend....

He moved slowly, creeping silently towards the tree. He noticed the brief appearance of a pitch black tiger, and almost lost his composure from the surprise, but merely sunk lower. How'd i miss that? Pay more attention... he reprimanded himself. Where'd it go... he glanced around for the tiger. Where...
RazielLupin

Post by RazielLupin »

Looking up at the moon after one of his all too regular changes sighs and walks toward the road. He stops cathing wind of a familiar scent mixed with many new ones. Hmm.....I wonder who Lykos is hanging out with tonight. Maybe I'll go check it out. He walks with his head hunched low to the ground covered in the slight patches of underbrush between him and the road.

After a mild walk he see's his friend Lykos hugging the ground near a tree and slowly creeps over. He looks around to study their surroundings before alerting Lykos of his presence. The aroma of multiple strangers keeps him on his toes. He looks up into the tree above lykos and sees a shadowy figure hiding among the branches. He laughs at the amateur attempt at stealth before noticing the fading scent of two others. His mind is quickly cleared of that when he catches wind of a completely strange and alien scent coming from nearby. He creeps over and lays next to Lykos giving him a slight nudge alerting him of his arrival at the scene then looks out over the landscape attentively..
"Death is the only inescapable, unavoidable, sure thing. We are sentenced to die the day we're born."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Too caught up in trying to locate the tiger, the nudge caused the pure white Wolf to jump slightly, backing away from the wolf that had nudged him with all due haste and stealth he could muster. The Wolf would notice the white wolf was definatly not his friend Lykos, and watched with a experession of surprise, eyes darting to the sides occaisonally. Damnit, who's this guy? Still can't find that tiger, he thought.

The white wolf, Aki, huffed, obviously annoyed, glared at the newcomer and went back to looking for the tiger.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

OOC: Hey aki- feel like being my friend in the RP or else soemone you know but didn't know was a weretiger?
RazielLupin

Post by RazielLupin »

Obviously shocked and embarrased that he would make such a stupid mistake as this, he also wondered how could this stranger smell so much like his friend Lykos. He got up slowly and walked to the opposite side of the tree to see if he could find the mysterious figure he smelled earlier to no avail.
"Death is the only inescapable, unavoidable, sure thing. We are sentenced to die the day we're born."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Shadowblaze wrote:OOC: Hey aki- feel like being my friend in the RP or else soemone you know but didn't know was a weretiger?
(OOC: Sure. )
---

Aki watched the stranger head off, obviously shocked and embarassed. Realizing this, Aki felt a small pang of pity for being so harsh, but soon pushed that to the back of his mind, returning to searching out the Tiger.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

...Who dropped from a tree right onto his back. Saesenenii bounced off, waving her ears in her version of a smile. Having landed, she crouched next to Aki, watching the proceedings. After a moment, she flicked her tail in amusement. My, this is really becoming a party, isn't it, she thought, and then melted back into the darkness, as she normally did. That usually drove Aki crazy, as Saesenenii was capable of dissapearing so completely that even her scent was near impossible to trace.
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Shadowblaze wrote:...Who dropped from a tree right onto his back. Saesenenii bounced off, waving her ears in her version of a smile. Having landed, she crouched next to Aki, watching the proceedings. After a moment, she flicked her tail in amusement. My, this is really becoming a party, isn't it, she thought, and then melted back into the darkness, as she normally did. That usually drove Aki crazy, as Saesenenii was capable of dissapearing so completely that even her scent was near impossible to trace.
Aki growled what would have been a curse, Tigers weren't exactly light, so Saesenenii's stunt had hurt, not to mention knocked him to the ground. The wolf picked himself up off the ground, and rushed off to point where Saesenenii had melted into the shadows, sniffing at the ground carefully, slowly tracking her down.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

Saesenenii padded forward into the clearing, and sat down, partially changing back into her human form. She looked around, waiting for any of the other weres to walk out. She flicked her tail at Aki, make a "come" motion with the tip of it.

OOC: Actually, Saesenenii is a midget, 4 feet tall. she does not weigh alot- only about seventy or so pounds. Hher Tiger form is actually fairly small and light. (also stealthy)
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Aki moved closer cautiously, wondering what she wanted.
Kzinistzerg
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Kzinistzerg »

The other Werewolves around didn't seem to be coming out at the moment, so she turned to Aki and spoke in a distorted voice, which Aki understood to be
"Do you have any idea what's going on? It seems like everyone just came here out of curiosity...Except for that girl-the new one."
Aki
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Aki »

Aki shoook his head, shifting to a form that looks like a hybrid of man and wolf before replying. "No clue," he said, the voice sounding growly and forced.