Whats your favorite video game?

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Lukas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: living
Mood: Indifferent

Post by Lukas »

i rather enjoy my C&C generals and C&C generals zero hour, aslo i play a mod for bf1942 called Forgotten hope whiich is really good, and when im board i play navyfield which is a 100% free ww2 naval game thats very realistic
(for every afro avatar, a funky man loses his hair, please, think of undercover brother)
Timber-WoIf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Timber-WoIf »

C&C PWNS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if only i had a comp that could run generals well....
Deviantart? Why'd I do this?
I am relentlessly agressive

Image<--- THEY PWN U
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

I would still have to say that my favorite multiplay game is Counter Strike: Source for the simple reason that it is the only one I ever made money on while playing and earned sponsors. Others that I currently enjoy are Company of Heroes and SSBM
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Oh we have got to play CSS agients each other. :D
Do I have you on my freinds list on xfire?
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Short Tail
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Resident Chakat

Post by Short Tail »

Shadow Wulf wrote:Oh we have got to play CSS agients each other. :D
Do I have you on my freinds list on xfire?
Dont think so, it is ban3. It will have to wait till thursday or so since that is when my new headphones should be in. (broke the onld ones)
"War is over if you want it to be. Imagine all the people living life in peace." - John & Yoko
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

Vuldari wrote: Earthbound was an AWESOME game.
( Of course...I've allready said that )

That game is living proof that a game does not need great graphics to ROCK. I did not play that game untill after I had been playing a tweaked version of Morrowind for over a year, and beaten both Fallout's at least twice each. (All Great games, BTW), and the graphical downgrade only bothered me for about half an hour...then I realised how trippy, and fun the game was and didn't care any more.

I've not had the opportunity to play ChronoTrigger yet.

StarFox 64 was allright...but the Original SNES game remains one of my top favorites to this day. It's hard to say why, but the original still feels more exiting and satisying to play than any of the sequels so far. It was faster...it was harder...it was ahead of it's time...and the music was pretty good too.
yeah, i know, man. earthbound's graphics coulda been better, but who cares?! that game was not only rockin awesome, but DUDE was it trippy!

ah, man, you gotta play chronotrigger. oh! what a great game... awesome storyline, okay graphics, many many characters, 15 or so different endings, and much, much more. that may very well rank above earthbound or those other games i said.

good point. the one for the snes was prolly better than the n64 one. but man, was it hard!
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Post by Vuldari »

nachoboy wrote:good point. the one for the snes was prolly better than the n64 one. but man, was it hard!
Alot of people say StarFox 64 was the best...but I never really felt the same way about it as the first game. SF64 felt dumbed-down to me somehow...and the fact that the ships fly slower, and the bombs are less powerful drives me nuts.

You're right. The original game WAS hard. I usually win when I take the easiest path, and finish about 40% of the time when I take the middle path, but I don't think I've ever successfully beaten the end boss on the hardest path. ...if I even make it that far.

I plan to play ChronoTrigger eventually. I wonder if it will be made available for the Wii's 'Virtual Console'? ...otherwise, I know it has been re-released on PS2 (I think), and I can allways search online for an original copy.
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
nachoboy
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The hip-hoppinest, nacho-lovinest lycanthrope

Post by nachoboy »

yeah, they did make it for the ps2, and that version came with some bonus features r something. i never played that one yet. i just played the old snes version.
DENNY COLEMAN IS KING!
"It is a widely known fact that ALL werewolves love Malt-o-Meal."
http://djnacho.deviantart.com