Whats your favorite video game?

What's hot, what's not. General Video Game discussion
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

TrotFox wrote:Any of the Descent series, although I prefer the tunnel shooters to Freespace.

Also, racing games are always good. No consoles here though, I spend too much on our PC's!

Trot, the networked, fox... } ; ]
Well, I like todays consoles because they can be part of hometheater. Especially the Xbox since some of the games are in high definition and 5.1 surround sound. The next generation of consoles will give PC gaming a run for the money.
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

i just tried burnout 3, and im glad to say that im impressed by how fun it can be :D
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Figarou »

Searif Bogard wrote:i just tried burnout 3, and im glad to say that im impressed by how fun it can be :D
Yes, that game is fun. I sometimes play on Xbox live with it. :D
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Figarou wrote:
Searif Bogard wrote:i just tried burnout 3, and im glad to say that im impressed by how fun it can be :D
Yes, that game is fun. I sometimes play on Xbox live with it. :D
me no have live :( but still fun to smash people on road rage *nods*
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

socom 3 for PS2 is gonna support up to 30 people per room online, no other online console game supports that much people. not even halo 2 :D cant wait to play it
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

Shadow Wulf wrote:socom 3 for PS2 is gonna support up to 30 people per room online, no other online console game supports that much people. not even halo 2 :D cant wait to play it
no console, pc games such as battlefield 2 can support up to 32 people + bots
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Searif Bogard wrote:
Shadow Wulf wrote:socom 3 for PS2 is gonna support up to 30 people per room online, no other online console game supports that much people. not even halo 2 :D cant wait to play it
no console, pc games such as battlefield 2 can support up to 32 people + bots
PC games can obvoiusly support more people + bots, they have alot more memory, counterstrike can support up to 50 or more people.
im just saying socom 3 will be the first console online game that will exceed the max number of 16 players in a room. saya nara halo 2 :D
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Go My Tediz Go To Ze Trenchez

Post by DarkWolf »

Conker Live And Reloaded Is Great And Zelda (All Of Them Are Great Too,Especially The Newest :D It Gots A Werewolf In It :shift: )
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

DarkWolf wrote:Conker Live And Reloaded Is Great And Zelda (All Of Them Are Great Too,Especially The Newest :D It Gots A Werewolf In It :shift: )
lol im not shure if i should tell you guys this but along time ago i brought the van helsing videogame for the ps2. It was such a bargian at blockbuster that i had to have it, but i didnt buy just that, i also got IIIX and i got max payne 2 for free.
Image Image
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DarkWolf »

I Dont Like The Vanhelsing Game,It Always Breaks my Heart To Kill The werewolfie :cry: :howl:  :oo
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

DarkWolf wrote:I Dont Like The Vanhelsing Game,It Always Breaks my Heart To Kill The werewolfie :cry: :howl:  :oo
OMG, i actually feel the sameway, i actually record any werewolf clips in the game.
Image Image
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DarkWolf »

Wolfie in van helsing all it wanted was some flesh and they killed it...THEY DIDNT HAD TO KILL IT,i made a steak for it,all they needed to do was send it over here :( Its just not fair...
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

yeah im tired of werewolve always losing or get killed, :x atleast the howling and its sequels they had werewolfs winning in some of them :D
Image Image
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DarkWolf »

Gotta Go See That Movie,In ginger snaps 3 the werewolves win also :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

DarkWolf wrote:Gotta Go See That Movie,In ginger snaps 3 the werewolves win also :D
3 times i try renting ginger snaps 3 at blockbuster but someone always takes it :cry:
Image Image
DarkWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Post by DarkWolf »

I bought it for the rental price :D 5 Euro's :D
Damien
Pack Member
Pack Member

Post by Damien »

SOCOM 3 US: NAVY SEALs

Supporuts up to 32 players online.

New vehicles are added.

Bigger maps

Multiplayer has some sort of story to it.
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

theres a werewolf video game that suppose to be based on an upcoming werewolf movie, does anyone know anything about it?
Image Image
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

ok the demo of BF2 could support 32 people, the full version goes up to 64 :o
Lycanthrope
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Lycanthrope »

Shadow Wulf wrote:theres a werewolf video game that suppose to be based on an upcoming werewolf movie, does anyone know anything about it?
Don't you mean "Full Moon Fever"?

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news04/041206b.php
Last edited by Lycanthrope on Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terastas
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Spare Pelican

Re: Whats your favorite video game?

Post by Terastas »

Figarou wrote:Why is this my favorite video game? Well, I'm a gasoline tanker driver. With all the hassles I have to put up with while driving, I play this game to calm my nerves.

Go figure!! :D
Heh. I hear you there. :D

Sometimes while playing GTA, I like to just steal a Rancher or Landstalker, then just drive around and put a ding in each and every car that appears in front of me. Why? Because I can't stand SUVs and the people that drive SUVs (or at least the people that drive them around here), and I just think it'd be hilarious to make everyone else living in all of Vice City or San Andreas hate them too. :lol:

And my only problem with GTA? That's how my brother learned to drive. I haven't been in the car with him in over three years because of that.
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Console RPG's all the way! Well, here are some of my faverites in no paritucler order.

Final Fantasy 9

Chrono Trigger

Disgaea

Final Fantasy 7

Kingdom Hearts

Grandia

Xenogears

Star Ocean 2

Final Fantasy Tactics

Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary

Re: Whats your favorite video game?

Post by Figarou »

Terastas wrote:
Figarou wrote:Why is this my favorite video game? Well, I'm a gasoline tanker driver. With all the hassles I have to put up with while driving, I play this game to calm my nerves.

Go figure!! :D
Heh. I hear you there. :D

Sometimes while playing GTA, I like to just steal a Rancher or Landstalker, then just drive around and put a ding in each and every car that appears in front of me. Why? Because I can't stand SUVs and the people that drive SUVs (or at least the people that drive them around here), and I just think it'd be hilarious to make everyone else living in all of Vice City or San Andreas hate them too. :lol:

And my only problem with GTA? That's how my brother learned to drive. I haven't been in the car with him in over three years because of that.

I wouldn't mind owning an SUV. But I prefer small pickups instead.

*hugs the Ford Ranger Edge* :D
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

my faverites are halo, halo2, tony hawks under ground, doom 3, well anything with guns and gore, and xbox rules!
THE GAME

My Armory
Searif
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Searif »

so yeah, Ive just became reobsessed with splintercell