Commissions by Jannelle (myself)

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary
Mood: Disappointed

Commissions by Jannelle (myself)

Post by Teh_DarkJokerWolf »

As some of you all may know I have been doing commissions for some of you all and I enjoy doing this for you all :D I am still in progress with some of your works and I was putting out ther that I am accepting commission from anyone right now so if you have any ideas you would like to see on paper, by all mean contact me via PM or on this post....Another thing is just as a donation to having your work done you could donate some money towards future artwork and my art supplies, but it is by no means a requirement that you give something for the work you ask for from me :D I was always taught, that you can do something for somebody, but you should not have your hand out the next second asking for something in return :D I have always agreed with this notion and will keep on, so if you have any request for any picture, please, please by all means feel free to ask me :D I will be your personal artist :D If you need an example of my work, please check out my post in the Werewolf Creativity Post and my art is in there :D :D :D :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

could you do a werewolf doing a dive like max payne, like this http://bitarts.jp/today/images/2001/20010824.jpg it doesnt have to be in the same angle or anything, whatever is easiest to you, i might try it out later myself.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

Of course I can do that!!!! :lol: And If you want I'll draw the WereWolf running from an explosion too :D
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

cool :D, wish you alot of luck, that max payne dive is rather hard for me to get it right.
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. - Thomas Jefferson
Image Image
Figarou
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Executive Producer (Red Victoria)

Post by Figarou »

SabreWereWolfQueen_84 wrote:Of course I can do that!!!! :lol: And If you want I'll draw the WereWolf running from an explosion too :D

Make it a duckie explosion. :lol:
WereWolfArtistQueen_26

Post by WereWolfArtistQueen_26 »

That might be an idea Figarou :duckbomb:

:lol:
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

*wispers* I think Shadow Wulf likes Max Payne. :lol:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

Fenrir wrote:*wispers* I think Shadow Wulf likes Max Payne. :lol:
*Whispers* you know....i think your right :lol:

your in a computer game shadow wulf....
the truth was burning green crack through my brain.

Weapon statistics hanging in the air, glimps cut out of the corner of my eye.Endless repition of the act of shooting, time slowing down as i show off my moves. The paranoid feeling of someone controlling my everystep.
I was in a computer game. Funny as hell, it was the most HORRIBLE THING I COULD THINK OF.
Image Image
Fenrir
Legendary
Legendary

Post by Fenrir »

I could think of worse impalement for one :) :wink:
"Nam Sibyllam quidem Cumis ego ipse oculis meis vidi in ampulla pendere et cul illi pueri dicerent 'Sibylla Ti cupisne' respondebat illa 'Cupio mortere'."

-Satyricon
Shadow Wulf
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Shadow Wulf »

im shure you can... :D
Image Image
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

If anyone wants their work colored let me know as well :D
Anubis
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Eletist Jerk

Post by Anubis »

hey whens my is going to be done?
THE GAME

My Armory
Teh_DarkJokerWolf
Legendary
Legendary

The one I'm drawing for the pack picture will be the one that will be colored and then whatever else you want :D