Wanted: Art to Colorize

Commissions offers, art for sale, auctions, etc.
Vuldari
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: Aspiring "Reverse" Kitsune

Don't worry...Be happy

Post by Vuldari »

If I knew that picture was going to be that much trouble, I never would have suggested that you color it. No hurry on finishing it. If you want to just drop it, I won't mind. I was planning to do it myself eventually anyway. The only reason I offered was because you were asking and I happened to have that image conviniently available at the time.

As for "Detail"...don't worry about loosing the minute details in doing a re-trace. Most of the details that you are probobly speaking of are actually just smudges on the paper from my greasy hands, glitches in the scan, and exagerated shadows around the lines from messing with the contrast to make the lines darker. It was never intended to be a "sketchy" image. The lines were supposed to be smooth and clean. I appologise for not cleaning it up better before giving it to you. If I had taken a little more time, I could easily have removed all of those junk lines from the image, and maybe closed the gaps while I was at it.

Again...if it's giving you that much trouble, don't worry about it. I've been putting off coloring that one for YEARS...for many of the same reasons. It is just to big of a project, and I've never felt I had the time or the patience to take it on.

THANK YOU, Thank You, Thank You for trying though...I appreciate the gesture.

I'm sorry to hear you have been going through such a rough time in you life recently. Loosing your job just sucks. Image

I hope things start looking up for you soon. Image
Please Forgive the Occasional Outburst of my Inner Sage ... for he is Oblivious to Sarcasm, and not Easily Silenced.

=^.^'= ~
WolvenOne
Legendary
Legendary
Custom Title: The Right-Wing WarMongering Artsy-Fartsy Woof

Post by WolvenOne »

Oh, I'm doing okay, I have a bit of suplimental income from something else I do and I can survive a while on that. To be honest I'm glad I lost that job anyway, I was really being abused and I'm pretty sure my manager set me up for a fall. (He changed my schedule and didn't tell me about it.)

Like I said I'm not gonna give up yet but if it comes down to tracing I probably will. I'm pretty competent at colorizing with a mouse but when it comes to tracing you really need a Wacom tablet and I don't have one right now.